PDA

View Full Version : West End

TheTraveler
13-02-2023, 11:04 PM
Had an occasion to be in the city today and wanted to try something different.

Went to a place in West End off the main road and indulged in a 4 hands massage. Beautiful girls, from Russia and Laos.
Fantastic massage and very happy with the body slide and finish. All up 4 pines and loose change.

Girls were the prettiest I've seen in Brisbane and very, very good at what they do.

WIR? Hopefully tomorrow. Very, very impressed

miiata
13-02-2023, 11:26 PM
what is the name of the place ? 4 Hands ?

TheTraveler
14-02-2023, 12:03 AM
Send a pm for the number. No way I want to ruin this gem.

FredWard63
14-02-2023, 06:55 AM
Touch Day Spa. You can get daily roster updates on Wechat along with address and pricing: 4 hands 1h, $120. Also advertises in Locanto under Personals Services.

nosha
14-02-2023, 08:16 AM
Lol if you are talking about Touch it's hardly a secret 😜

Raffiz88
18-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Send a pm for the number. No way I want to ruin this gem.

What if i told you you haven't seen the prettiest girl of that shop? Try to go during weekend and book a girl whose name is L****e (it is a fruit).

Yellow Fever
19-02-2023, 01:25 AM
A Russian working at this chain?

tripitaka19
20-02-2023, 02:18 PM
How'd you end up with the 4 hands special ($120) and still get a body slide for around $200 all up? Or was that just for the bodyslide from both? or one?

Massageloverbris
28-02-2023, 03:35 AM
Had massage while back sister shop city Thai girl think.name was Honey . Was good massage and service . Not sure if she was the boss lady but seemed to know how to please

LestatDeLioncourt
28-02-2023, 09:33 PM
What if i told you you haven't seen the prettiest girl of that shop? Try to go during weekend and book a girl whose name is L****e (it is a fruit).
A sweet fruit juicy fruit too. Need to book early or you miss out.

iamking
01-03-2023, 08:50 AM
Must say all the girls are pretty hot and good
Prefer the city shop DD as it has a rear entry. Here, everyone can see you walk up the stairs. All the girls work in both shop , but DD has more on a daily basis and you don't get the same outside noise. Girls here tend to be more conservative in their services, but a rapport and being a regular will help in time. Some girls will only do nhj, others will do more, just don't expect automatic bbbj or fs like at TTC or 5S, but considering the drop off on quality of girls and services at some of the established places this place has some beautiful girls.

firsttimepunter
06-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Prefer the city shop DD as it has a rear entry. Here, everyone can see you walk up the stairs. All the girls work in both shop , but DD has more on a daily basis and you don't get the same outside noise. Girls here tend to be more conservative in their services, but a rapport and being a regular will help in time. Some girls will only do nhj, others will do more, just don't expect automatic bbbj or fs like at TTC or 5S, but considering the drop off on quality of girls and services at some of the established places this place has some beautiful girls.

have u been able to get lychee to do more than the 3pines option?Been seeing her a lot and just couldnt get her to spread her legs

iamking
10-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Better fruit and food available at same shops for cheaper.

Bigwand
10-03-2023, 10:15 AM
have u been able to get lychee to do more than the 3pines option?Been seeing her a lot and just couldnt get her to spread her legs

Lads, respect the girl menu if she doesn't want to do more move onto next shop. TTC and 5star guaranteed fs, some fruits are more enthusiastic than majority

DarkNecessities
10-03-2023, 04:51 PM
My suspicions were correct. Old mate Bigwand is clearly the bloke running 5S/TTC. You need to change your name champ. Girls talk. Maybe Smallwand would be far more appropriate.

PNG POM
05-04-2023, 05:40 PM
Had massage while back sister shop city Thai girl think.name was Honey . Was good massage and service . Not sure if she was the boss lady but seemed to know how to please

Visited Honey this morning. Very good massage. Certainly highly skilled 😁. I will definitely return.

ps. Also posted a longer message on “Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?”, but as a newbie poster I think it takes a while to appear.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111969-Anywhere-that-gives-a-genuinely-good-massage/page3

rideon
06-04-2023, 10:00 AM

Wheres TTC and 5S?

APL
06-04-2023, 11:12 AM
Wheres TTC and 5S?

TTC TicTok Carina / 5S Five Star Annerley Bro

x0lover
06-04-2023, 01:39 PM
Visited Honey this morning. Very good massage. Certainly highly skilled 😁. I will definitely return.

ps. Also posted a longer message on “Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?”, but as a newbie poster I think it takes a while to appear.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111969-Anywhere-that-gives-a-genuinely-good-massage/page3

Honey is an absolutely gem out there, excellent massage and epic service! And I believe the new girl Chexxxxxke is also a stunner, but seems only working on Thursday and Sunday. A must see I would say!

x0lover
06-04-2023, 01:50 PM

Honey is absolutely a gem! Cheesexxke is also another must try, but she seems only working limited days and hours. Better book prior to your visit.

Fungus the Bogeyman
06-04-2023, 04:55 PM
Lads, respect the girl menu if she doesn't want to do more move onto next shop. TTC and 5star guaranteed fs, some fruits are more enthusiastic than majority

Most of the thai girls only offer basic, Queenie excepted, correct?

rideon
07-04-2023, 01:28 AM
TTC TicTok Carina / 5S Five Star Annerley Bro

Thanks couldnt work out the acronyms!. I visited 5S a while a few weeks ago and wasnt offered fs so maybe i visited on the wrong day. was in a rush because had a regular bail on me and had limited time. I didnt get any offering of fs though. I will have to venture back there again.

NathanA
14-04-2023, 01:05 PM
4S / 5S ? i'm confused. which is which ?

zakthekat
14-04-2023, 02:26 PM
4S / 5S ? i'm confused. which is which ?

4 seasons / 5 star