PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Sakura57 - Ziva cutie

noubroz
14-02-2023, 08:46 PM
I went to see Ziva at Sakura57. I was very intrigued by the pics.
I found out that the pics were fake obviously.
Sakura and Kyoto are managed by the same people and I have to admit they found the best Photoshop Artist. Real girls but completely transformed in Photoshop.
In Ziva's case it's just not the same girl at all.

Ziva is very cute, she looks a bit South American but she said she is from Indonesia.

She has a beautiful face, very pretty smile and cute eyes.

She is on the plus size, but she carries it very well, very feminine.
Real boobs, very soft.

Shower together, bbbj. On the bed, kissing, 69, fuck. Watch out she is a squirter, I like that.

I had fun, first time with her so I only hooked 30miniutes.

I recommend if you are into the plus size silhouette.

She works only a couple of days a week and few hours only, so she looks after herself on that regards.

Take care my friends!

lawry123
25-02-2023, 04:27 PM
pluz size? is there any more details regarding weight and height

acfbkup1
27-02-2023, 10:31 AM
I went to see Ziva at Sakura57. I was very intrigued by the pics.
I found out that the pics were fake obviously.
Sakura and Kyoto are managed by the same people and I have to admit they found the best Photoshop Artist. Real girls but completely transformed in Photoshop.
In Ziva's case it's just not the same girl at all.

Ziva is very cute, she looks a bit South American but she said she is from Indonesia.

She has a beautiful face, very pretty smile and cute eyes.

She is on the plus size, but she carries it very well, very feminine.
Real boobs, very soft.

Shower together, bbbj. On the bed, kissing, 69, fuck. Watch out she is a squirter, I like that.

I had fun, first time with her so I only hooked 30miniutes.

I recommend if you are into the plus size silhouette.

She works only a couple of days a week and few hours only, so she looks after herself on that regards.

Take care my friends!

I have to agree with the Photoshop comment. It's totally bs level. I had a hr with Sicily. From the pics you d expect a late 20 early 30s.but she's a total milf , chin , back, ass and tits all sagging and I know for Asians that s a sign of real milf - unless she's fat which Sicily is not. cuz mostly that wont happen till late 30s take the famous Thai Coco for example she s in late 30s now (and doesn't work anymore she was doing private for a bit I think) I been fucking Coco since her early days in 57 as focus so I witnessed her belly go loose and chubby nipple go from small and soft to thick and large but most importantly the double chin to show up that's a sign of skin getting loose as you really age. Not saying Sicily is bad she will suck the living soul out of you and can take a murderously heavy punting - but if you specially want a young slim tight girl thosw pic s very misleading

ondoyz
27-02-2023, 10:34 AM
I have to agree with the Photoshop comment. It's totally bs level. I had a hr with Sicily. From the pics you d expect a late 20 early 30s.but she's a total milf , chin , back, ass and tits all sagging and I know for Asians that s a sign of real milf - unless she's fat which Sicily is not. cuz mostly that wont happen till late 30s take the famous Thai Coco for example she s in late 30s now (and doesn't work anymore she was doing private for a bit I think) I been fucking Coco since her early days in 57 as focus so I witnessed her belly go loose and chubby nipple go from small and soft to thick and large but most importantly the double chin to show up that's a sign of skin getting loose as you really age. Not saying Sicily is bad she will suck the living soul out of you and can take a murderously heavy punting - but if you specially want a young slim tight girl thosw pic s very misleading

long time didn’t saw coco.. so she doing private now? miss her so much. back in her days, fcked for a whole 1hour non stop.. such energy from her..

acfbkup1
27-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Deleted duplicate

acfbkup1
27-02-2023, 10:58 AM
long time didn’t saw coco.. so she doing private now? miss her so much. back in her days, fcked for a whole 1hour non stop.. such energy from her..

Found her on scarlet blue as lady Coco but she's disappeared now. Did go and pay a revisit to her last year. 850 for 2hrs. She's a lot more wild when doing private. Popped 5 loads, cim cof and all. only place she would not let do is cip which I could not complain. But I'd not return cuz her rate was 500/h . Just giving me a small discount for old time sake and bcs I booked 2hrs. Also toys and a full closet of lingerie to use as you wish. She cum several times on my finger , tougne and her viberator and we finished in shower with bbbj cimws. Damn it was good but so expensive.

ondoyz
27-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Found her on scarlet blue as lady Coco but she's disappeared now. Did go and pay a revisit to her last year. 850 for 2hrs. She's a lot more wild when doing private. Popped 5 loads, cim cof and all. only place she would not let do is cip which I could not complain. But I'd not return cuz her rate was 500/h . Just giving me a small discount for old time sake and bcs I booked 2hrs. Also toys and a full closet of lingerie to use as you wish. She cum several times on my finger , tougne and her viberator and we finished in shower with bbbj cimws. Damn it was good but so expensive.

damnn.. that’s sound soo good.. even back in kyoto and diva she was soo wild.. but that price is too high..

harryr
27-02-2023, 04:46 PM
So recently if ive booked a new girl based on photo, ive not paid anything when i turn up, until they show me the girl..if you dont like her, they'll show you else is free...if thats average i walk...the shop dont care.

Solid advice. I’m going to start doing this. Fake/overly enhanced pics are so annoying!

Jimmy Rustles
28-02-2023, 12:05 AM
only way to get them to stop scamming people with fake or excessively photoshopped pics is to keep posting these negative reviews. stop wasting people's time and money for fucks sake