PDA

View Full Version : General talk Epping 41 - disgraceful

BDU
17-02-2023, 12:44 PM
Anyone else had the joy of being treated like shit by this establishment.

Not a regular but I have been there at least 20 times since they opened and quite liked two of the mamasans and the dozen or so different ladies I have seen.

However I recently made a booking and rocked up about a minute late give or take a few seconds.

I was told not only was my booking busy for the next 30 mins but so was every other lady.
So I simply said ok and left. I am used to the crap these places pull (227 Nth has done the same thing recently too) so I just went elsewhere.
So much for a special trip over 50km to get there and approx $16 in tolls.

Arrived at work the next day and checked my burner phone on my desk.
To my surprise there were messages from the mamasan after I had been and gone asking where I was.
So I replied that I was there and was told she was busy.

Said mamasan then blocked me on wechat......effin hilarious. Luckily I do not need to go there to see my regulars but man it is in such a convenient spot as I often drive past it on my way to and from the city and I love the big rooms.

Should I go full psycho on the bitch and talk to the owners about loss of business or should I just lay down and take it.

LOL as if I will lay down.

Soton
17-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Checked out now

ColesBag
17-02-2023, 06:49 PM
I would definitely inform the owners. Who turns down money ?

Hogrider
17-02-2023, 06:58 PM
I just don’t bother with these type of people ..
Not worth the time nor the effort .

One shop owner in particular- artarmon- pretty well known - maybe went there a hundred times since just after opening (reopening) back 4/5 years ago .

Shared a lot of Intel and recommended that shop here to other bros here coz truthfully found some gems ;) those gems are doing well in their own shop now . ;)

A few months ago hit up the new shop in maroubra - unfortunately I was late almost 10-15 mins .

Profusely apologetic me still got banned and heard some harsh words . !!
The girl I booked was still there without any booking and I still offered full hour money for 45mins .

I guess clientele doesn’t matter anymore .

Anyway far better shops everywhere . Fuck that shit . Move on

Costy
17-02-2023, 07:04 PM
No big deal to a shop if they stuff you around making you wait ages. But if you’re a few minutes late it’s a big deal?

Climax598
17-02-2023, 08:33 PM
No big deal to a shop if they stuff you around making you wait ages. But if you’re a few minutes late it’s a big deal?
Yes is a big deal them, you are having an appointment with a ML doctor to fix you sex illness and stress.

Soton
17-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Checked out now

woods23
17-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Nah, never. I have Only been there 3 times( could have been more if Lilly nd Claire is not fully booked a few times save me some pussies guys ) :shout: I always get look after like 20 times regular... The reception is awesome ..the room and girls are even better !

20 times that is a lot since opening.The shop will know you by now and your personality too. You should be getting King Treatment by now...what went wrong?

priapus1966
17-02-2023, 09:02 PM

Your experience seems very inconsistent with other bro's recent reports of this shop. I only went a couple of times and the papasan's service was excellent, as was that of the girls. I have decided not to go any more but only because it is too close to home for comfort. You seem to have drawn the short straw, maybe it was the particular mamasan you saw. Better luck next time.

fud
18-02-2023, 12:06 AM
Went there once, had a line up but didn't see anyone suitable so didn't stay, mid-age mamasan chucked a big wobble.
Have not been back since.

PervySage
18-02-2023, 05:30 AM
Been to NS 227 the sister shop a long time and also Epping once they took over and always treated well.

Shop always msg in advance on wechat if booking is delayed etc which is not often, usually it's me to msg i will be few Mins late!!

Maybe one of those things where things went wrong and meant it was bad we experience for the OP.

punterz
18-02-2023, 05:54 AM
I used to really like 227, and by extension 41, but recently have been quite disappointed by the cost of the newer girls. One girl was $50 NHJ but absolutely no touching at all, and the other was $50 HJ + another $50 to get nude. Bit rich for my blood.

Danny801
18-02-2023, 06:26 AM
The 2 shops prefer to let the girls charge as they like, which can work well. Whereas other shops make all girls conform to 50,100,150 say. I find it does not work when girls offer limited extras, then they try and milk you. Eg Pammy in past was , 50nhj, 20 touch boobs, 20 suck boobs ….

I have not been much as no one upto the previous standard and vfm of Rachel , Natsu etc and they never asked for more than 100.

devin.moo
18-02-2023, 07:46 AM
Been to NS 227 the sister shop a long time and also Epping once they took over and always treated well.

Shop always msg in advance on wechat if booking is delayed etc which is not often, usually it's me to msg i will be few Mins late!!

Maybe one of those things where things went wrong and meant it was bad we experience for the OP.
41 Epping shop is one of the best shop with facilities and customer service from my visits. Handsome Papasan that I seen keen with great service as enjoying my every visits.
WeChat and text communication are great.

asianlover1314
18-02-2023, 08:46 AM
Have been visiting 41 many times since open, 227ns always my go to. Have had no issues with bookings so far :love:
Jayden bro and team gives good customer service. Easy comms via WeChat. At times they can be bombarded with messages, calling would be advisable as per my experience. If late, just let the reception knows. Guess timing for the girls need to be accurate as it will affect the next booking for them and the customer. Happy punting always :cool2:

Soton
18-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Checked out now

Chitsu_koibito
18-02-2023, 01:04 PM
I remember someone started a thread about a hidden cam at 41 epping around last month. His bluetooth on his phone suddenly turned on and scanning devices or somerhing like that. Couldnt find the thread anymore tho. Deleted?

JohnJones
18-02-2023, 08:52 PM
It's the same management both Epping and Nth Strathfield. The only legit ML I had there was Claire, the rest were all bait & switch - M Canny (Smeagol from LOTR), C Flora and another C girl advertised as uni girl but actually a milf with sagging pussy due to childbirth.

I stopped visiting both joints. The best RnT in the area for me so far is Top Ryde (2 Pope St).

JohnJones
18-02-2023, 08:55 PM
I remember someone started a thread about a hidden cam at 41 epping around last month. His bluetooth on his phone suddenly turned on and scanning devices or somerhing like that. Couldnt find the thread anymore tho. Deleted?

What does Bluetooth and hidden cam have anything in common other than as a remote to turn on recording? You can't even stream videos using BT, even transferring photo through BT is damn slow.

woods23
18-02-2023, 10:33 PM
It's the same management both Epping and Nth Strathfield. The only legit ML I had there was Claire, the rest were all bait & switch - M Canny (Smeagol from LOTR), C Flora and another C girl advertised as uni girl but actually a milf with sagging pussy due to childbirth.

I stopped visiting both joints. The best RnT in the area for me so far is Top Ryde (2 Pope St).

So you telling me other shops In Sydney don't advertise false information? Get real. You top ryde shop post heaps of fake photos..at least Epping md 227ns don't!
There a showers at 227ns nd Epping I know the girls got a chance to clean up " wink"

Claire is only legit ml there the rest is bait nd switch ? Haha...have you tried Sara , Susie, Tracy, Celine,Lilly,, Ester , Cherry , ivy, Jessie, jasmine ,Dora , star.....

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2023, 10:25 AM

Not a regular but I have been there at least 20 times since they opened and quite liked two of the mamasans and the dozen or so different ladies I have seen.

………….

LOL as if I will lay down.

Hi there BDU,

You started with a Big Bang when you posted that summary of reviews. Well done 👍, wish there is the Like and Thanks buttons to press. And I’m sure many members would do the same 👏👌.

A bit disappointed that there wasn’t any more follow up reviews, may be you have been too busy punting……. haha

You certainly are within your right to complain as a customer if you are not being valued or treated the right way. Like another member pointed out, did you leave out any details ? Seems like either the Mamasan or yourself were over reacting?

But one thing I don’t quite get it is that, surely after 20 visits, you are a regular man, and they should all know you, no? I certainly won’t give up on any shop which I have had good experiences in the past and gave them the dead penalty because of one incident. Most of us who have visited the shop would know Jayden is the owner of 41 and 227 NSM. May be he should be given a chance to rectify the situation if one of his staff is out of line.

Just saying it, it’s your punting money, your choice only.

Cheers

trampslikeus55
19-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Hi there BDU,

You started with a Big Bang when you posted that summary of reviews. Well done 👍, wish there is the Like and Thanks buttons to press. And I’m sure many members would do the same 👏👌.

A bit disappointed that there wasn’t any more follow up reviews, may be you have been too busy punting……. haha

You certainly are within your right to complain as a customer if you are not being valued or treated the right way. Like another member pointed out, did you leave out any details ? Seems like either the Mamasan or yourself were over reacting?

But one thing I don’t quite get it is that, surely after 20 visits, you are a regular man, and they should all know you, no? I certainly won’t give up on any shop which I have had good experiences in the past and gave them the dead penalty because of one incident. Most of us who have visited the shop would know Jayden is the owner of 41 and 227 NSM. May be he should be given a chance to rectify the situation if one of his staff is out of line.

Cheers
Wiser words have not been written👍

jaquedm1307
19-02-2023, 11:25 AM
Have been to 41 E half a dozen times and 227 NSM a dozen and been treated very well by Jayden / Bella and reception at 227 NSM though rather rudely by the older lady with glasses at 227 NSM once. Complained to Jayden and to his credit he listened, asked for clarification and then resolved the issue I felt very appropriately. Both 41E and 227 NSM are always very helpful & generally prompt when asked about the girls so all in all my experiences have been very positive

Kawaiionnanoko
19-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Went there once, had a line up but didn't see anyone suitable so didn't stay, mid-age mamasan chucked a big wobble.
Have not been back since.
I‘ve been since new management taking over by 41, the chance to see line up is low and experienced no girls available as walked in once. New management has good quality and service considering best in the radar.

Probably you walked to other shop at 45? Don’t you reckon?

asiafever
19-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Been several times, maybe 7, mostly good experiences, management has never been an issue other than 2 of the girls not being as advertised. Last 2 visits were brilliant after the previous 2 being average. Havent seen the average girls on roster recently. Have met 4 different receptionists. Cutish girl on Wednesday nights is always nice, Monica treated me very well when the girl I was going to see wanted to go home early, dude was fine no issue, and the chubby girl was funny. Always accommodating over wechat, and deeply apologetic if I do a walk in and all busy.

fud
19-02-2023, 06:52 PM
I‘ve been since new management taking over by 41, the chance to see line up is low and experienced no girls available as walked in once. New management has good quality and service considering best in the radar.

No, definitely 41. Was a week day afternoon, prob slowish day. A few were busy and the Mamasan sent in about 3 girls. Had wanted to try Canny but she wasn't on, not sure why JohnJones is disparaging of her, from a few posts up, calling her Smeagol..

asiafever
19-02-2023, 08:53 PM
No, definitely 41. Was a week day afternoon, prob slowish day. A few were busy and the Mamasan sent in about 3 girls. Had wanted to try Canny but she wasn't on, not sure why JohnJones is disparaging of her, from a few posts up, calling her Smeagol..

Did she have short cropped hair?

The middle aged mamma cracking the shits sounds like 45, but I know occasionally another lady who used to own 41 previously, among other shops, helps out sometimes. I can't imagine her cracking the shits per se, but yeah she can be quite direct.

I do wonder if indeed Canny is THE Canny of 84a Artarmon fame. She was a nice enough girl, not unattractive, but by no means was she as elite as the hype suggested.

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2023, 08:54 PM

Is there another shop at 45 ?

If that’s the case then it is really a LOL 😂

asiafever
19-02-2023, 08:56 PM
Is there another shop at 45 ?

If that’s the case then it is really a LOL ��

Yeah 45 tends to be older girls. The owner used to own 34 Langston.

JohnJones
19-02-2023, 11:27 PM
So you telling me other shops In Sydney don't advertise false information? Get real. You top ryde shop post heaps of fake photos..at least Epping md 227ns don't!
There a showers at 227ns nd Epping I know the girls got a chance to clean up " wink"

Claire is only legit ml there the rest is bait nd switch ? Haha...have you tried Sara , Susie, Tracy, Celine,Lilly,, Ester , Cherry , ivy, Jessie, jasmine ,Dora , star.....

Don't need to try those other girls. I have seen multiple ARs on them on other paid forums, mostly hit and miss with service and photo accuracy.

You're just another forum spammer. I'm putting you in my blacklist.

jaquedm1307
20-02-2023, 06:52 AM
Yep
Generally my experience too.
It will be just that one mamasan I would guess.
Is she the older Chinese one from 227

Lol had a run in with her a few months back and complained to Jayden who was very apologetic and actually dealt with the matter very well - I know some girls have actually moved days to avoid her

Sibon
20-02-2023, 07:39 AM
But one thing I don’t quite get it is that, surely after 20 visits, you are a regular man, and they should all know you, no?....

Yes. I agree.

With 20 visits any shop would have given you a special chair to sit with your name on it and probably your photo will be hanging in the room so that all the girls would know you're a VIP customer. :-)

woods23
20-02-2023, 08:34 AM
You're just another forum spammer. I'm putting you in my blacklist.

Thank you, can’t ask for a better outcome

jamesglen
20-02-2023, 09:39 AM
been to 227 nsm more than 20 times since its my local and can agree jayden always is responsive on wechat. I was late a couple of times for 5-10 mins but messaged ahead saying that I will be late and never have any issues. Great service keeps me coming back. Haven't been to 41epping yet because 227 is so close, but im sure I'll get similar service.

Danny801
20-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Bdu, think you are over-reacting. If you have been 20 times you most certainly would get star treatment. Providing you are not being a ass to the girls etc.
i used to go ns227 1-3 times a week and even when i booked girls last minute for peak times, Jayden would look after me by somehow making my booking work. Hes always run good shops, including 426 Cleveland for a short while.

BDU
21-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Hi there BDU,

You started with a Big Bang when you posted that summary of reviews. Well done ��, wish there is the Like and Thanks buttons to press. And I’m sure many members would do the same ����.

Cheers

Hey Alunghor
Thanks for the praise.
I haven't posted much in the way of reviews since mainlu because of -
1. Found myself a regular who is absolute dynamite and when she is not available I have 3 or 4 others who know how to look after me, so I am not shopping around much and being well and truly satisfied by them.
2. I have found that shop owners and the Mamas and Papas will find a way to read something negative in to your AR for no reason. I can certainly understand why Rooter never writes anything negative. Man if a Chick bit his dick off he would say "Great use of her teeth and loved the Nurse Patient role playing".
3. I rarely have the time in between trying to stay alive and working.

So saying I have seen about a dozen massage ladies this year so I will post some reviews of them soon.

As for 41, yes I have been there at least 20 times and mostly good experiences. It seems to be just the one mamasan who is the problem. I have actually been there twice since this incident. More than one burner phone.....
I will get to Jayden one of these days when I have the time and inclination.

No exaggeration or missing details in the story. I asked to book on WeChat, did not have it confirmed but turned up anyway and was told the lady was busy for 30 mins. so I left without another word. Saw the msgs the next day on my phone starting about 10 mins before my asked for booking till a few minutes after I left the shop and simply replied that I did turn up and was told she was busy. Shop replied with never mind then blocked any further reply from me.

I am a patient man.

warwick1
21-02-2023, 10:50 AM
If you find an ML you really click with and see her regularly, best keep it to yourself, it can work against you with dickheads seeing her and quizzing her about extras you are getting, or keep details to a minimum........

BDU
21-02-2023, 11:56 AM
If you find an ML you really click with and see her regularly, best keep it to yourself, it can work against you with dickheads seeing her and quizzing her about extras you are getting, or keep details to a minimum........

Amen to that. Have not reviewed my two main gals for that very reason. Well that and the fact one no longer works and the other works a couple of days a week sporadically and at a shop that never gets mentioned here. A very strict no extras shop ....LOL

warwick1
21-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Amen to that. Have not reviewed my two main gals for that very reason. Well that and the fact one no longer works and the other works a couple of days a week sporadically and at a shop that never gets mentioned here. A very strict no extras shop ....LOL

You get the "does she do cim, dfk,anal, boltons,bbbj , bbfs", and please list prices of each extra, this what happens...Morons93306

warwick1
21-02-2023, 01:29 PM
I think you missed my point, no matter .....cheers

asiafever
21-02-2023, 07:30 PM

So true, there's always that one bellend who can't help himself.