PDA

View Full Version : General talk New Girls

joeblow251
18-02-2023, 01:04 PM
Been noticing a lot of shops in the last couple of months have got "New" girls on their rosters - are they really new or just re-cycled girls from other shops?

zaddy69
18-02-2023, 02:36 PM
I recently went into MISTIQUES @ 70 Enmore Road, Newtown. Was a Thursday night, had about 5 new girls raw to the Industry but wow,wow wow!!!! 10'S WITH PERSONALITY! Really open to a few things that get me going. One girl their she is Columbian background, slim waist, dark features, BIG booty with perfect sized breasts was next level WILD NIGHT it was. Clean rooms and great Management. Zaddy recommends you to check this place out. Open to late!!!

SmithChips
18-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Been noticing a lot of shops in the last couple of months have got "New" girls on their rosters - are they really new or just re-cycled girls from other shops?

From my experiences of punting 2-3 times per week, these ''new'' girls are all recycled from other shops. Many are now working 1-2 days a week per shop and work across multiple shops because it is getting too quiet for them otherwise. Met at least 7 girls in 2023 that were categorised as ''new'' in the wechat or locanto ad, but turns out they have been in the industry for a while.

VFlowers
18-02-2023, 03:57 PM
SEVEN girls on the TTN roster today.....4 of them 'new'.

Joejohnson8
18-02-2023, 04:23 PM
From my experiences of punting 2-3 times per week, these ''new'' girls are all recycled from other shops. Many are now working 1-2 days a week per shop and work across multiple shops because it is getting too quiet for them otherwise. Met at least 7 girls in 2023 that were categorised as ''new'' in the wechat or locanto ad, but turns out they have been in the industry for a while.

3 times a week? Dude I’d be broke

Bigwand
18-02-2023, 04:38 PM
I guess 'new girl' for that particular shop not for the industry. Girls often change names when moving to new shop. One time I tried to book new girl name but turn out it was the girl I did not enjoy her service from her previous shop.

DarkNecessities
18-02-2023, 09:06 PM
I don't think you're guessing at all Bigwand. Aren't you the one advertising them as 'New' and assigning the re-badged names at Annerley and Carina???

Dr Grafton Everest
18-02-2023, 09:56 PM
I don't think you're guessing at all Bigwand. Aren't you the one advertising them as 'New' and assigning the re-badged names at Annerley and Carina???

NOS is an acronym used on EBay that might work. 'New Old Stock'

SmithChips
18-02-2023, 10:20 PM
NOS is an acronym used on EBay that might work. 'New Old Stock'

That's actually an accurate term for this industry!

SmithChips
18-02-2023, 10:20 PM

As long as it's controlled down to less than $500/week it's not too bad. Though I do feel some pinch lately with the interest rate rises...

Yellow Fever
19-02-2023, 01:42 AM
As long as it's controlled down to less than $500/week it's not too bad. Though I do feel some pinch lately with the interest rate rises...

If your budget is $500/wk for 3 shop visits….the entry fee for basic massage costs $210.
$290 remaining in the budget for ‘the tip’…divided by 3?

joeblow251
19-02-2023, 10:43 AM

Depends on service requested - if just one pineapple service, then that is attenable cost - thats a fair way of finding gems tbh, then you can up the service

joeblow251
19-02-2023, 10:46 AM
I guess 'new girl' for that particular shop not for the industry. Girls often change names when moving to new shop. One time I tried to book new girl name but turned out it was the girl I did not enjoy her service from her previous shop.

Had the same - book by name and turn up and its a ML who had previous encounters at a different shop and it didnt gel for you.

Not sure why girls work at different shops, and with different names - maybe they are hoping for the blind bookings.

DarkNecessities
19-02-2023, 11:08 AM
Bro. That's a no brainer. They do it to maximise their income. The bosses don't give them too many shifts per week, otherwise the roster becomes stale. They continue to rotate thru shops to give off the impression the girls are 'fresh'. Often the ML will tell you bullshit about their other job as a 'cleaner' etc ... in reality the only thing they're really cleaning is another blokes meat and two veg with their mouth at another shop.

bradpitt
20-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Bro. That's a no brainer. They do it to maximise their income. The bosses don't give them too many shifts per week, otherwise the roster becomes stale. They continue to rotate thru shops to give off the impression the girls are 'fresh'. Often the ML will tell you bullshit about their other job as a 'cleaner' etc ... in reality the only thing they're really cleaning is another blokes meat and two veg with their mouth at another shop.

I think there are actually new girls in the market these days. Just wait for the university terms to start. Immigrations churning out student and tourist visa now. "No experience adverts" + poor students = It's going to happen