PDA

View Full Version : General talk Piss poor

AboveBoard
19-02-2023, 01:16 PM
In what other industry do you pay >$70/hr for a piss poor service from disinterested staff that are attempting to do as little as is possible while trying to extract as much tips as they can??? This doesn't include negotiated ML tips of at least $50/hr!!!!! Even more if bookings are 30mins/45mins

Check-out how many ML jobs with 'no experience required' are being advertised!!! Heaps!!

The current pricing model is a joke as more and more and more shops don't want massage only customers OR customers wanting a 'HALF-DECENT' massage then maybe something more. (the approx. pricing model 5-8 years ago.)

Would much prefer taking a punt with a Locanto or private rather than consistently under-trained MLs with high expectations and attitude to boot

Best results recently have been.........privates!

darkice
19-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately plenty of punters out there happy to pay

4FoW2
19-02-2023, 05:09 PM
In what other industry do you pay >$70/hr for a piss poor service from disinterested staff that are attempting to do as little as is possible while trying to extract as much tips as they can??? This doesn't include negotiated ML tips of at least $50/hr!!!!! Even more if bookings are 30mins/45mins
Check-out how many ML jobs with 'no experience required' are being advertised!!! Heaps!!
The current pricing model is a joke as more and more and more shops don't want massage only customers OR customers wanting a 'HALF-DECENT' massage then maybe something more. (the approx. pricing model 5-8 years ago.)
Would much prefer taking a punt with a Locanto or private rather than consistently under-trained MLs with high expectations and attitude to boot
Best results recently have been.........privates!

Mongering is a power game. She thinks she has the power because she has the sex you want and she knows you probably won't cause a scene as you are fooling around unbeknown to your partner.

But YOU have the power. You have the money she wants. Did I mention she is doing an illegal activity (and so are you but its very very hard to prove). Play hard ball. For new Wg's its minimum massage time then you convince me to stay. I would say now I walk 80% of the time with newbies. If offered "extras" ask specific questions about what that means. Some punters don't like this approach, fair enough, but you leave yourself open to being ripped off.
I've learned from mongering OS, where thank god you pay after, that you HAVE to play hard ball.
These are professional con artists, so demand, complain and cause a scene if service is poor, meaning you didn't get what you paid for. I have had to in the past call their bluff and say " Fine call the Police", funny how a partial refund at least is forth coming.

or keep getting screwed the wrong way...your choice
4FoW2

harry444
19-02-2023, 05:25 PM
I don't understand the fuss. If you want a decent massage, then you are going to the wrong type of shops. If you want a decent sexual experience, then you need to search. Look and you will find.

SmithChips
20-02-2023, 06:29 AM
Agreed, I don't understand the fuss. If you don't like the service then don't go? Much like if you don't like some restaurants taste and services, would you keep going back to buy their food?

4FoW2
20-02-2023, 08:38 AM
The fuss is they are advertising ala carte and serving up baked beans on toast.

APuntingwewillgo
20-02-2023, 10:31 AM
The fuss is they are advertising ala carte and serving up baked beans on toast.

agreed. very few shops I will frequent anymore. privates seem to offer better vfm

harry444
20-02-2023, 12:10 PM
But as Smith'schips said, if you don't like the food, try a different restaurant. And since when as advertising been truly honest. I found a wonderful ML. Took a bit of searching, but they are out there.

miiata
20-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Agreed, I don't understand the fuss. If you don't like the service then don't go? Much like if you don't like some restaurants taste and services, would you keep going back to buy their food?

some people just cant control their horniness ......

AboveBoard
20-02-2023, 06:37 PM
More and more massage shops that aren't doing massage.

If they aren't doing massage maybe they don't need any training!!

Filet Mignon on the menu but only serving Baked Beans

BrisbaneOptions
20-02-2023, 06:45 PM
I almost enjoy walking out more than getting a service these days.. the looks on some of these girls faces after being rejected for their attitude/pricing is worth the visit alone

APuntingwewillgo
21-02-2023, 10:48 AM
I almost enjoy walking out more than getting a service these days.. the looks on some of these girls faces after being rejected for their attitude/pricing is worth the visit alone

walked yesterday, bait and switch from a 50 year old private at Sunnybank. Could not walk fast enough. would have to be one horny fucker to let that touch you

VFlowers
21-02-2023, 01:35 PM
I think the FOMO-Syndrome (FOMO = Fear of missing out) might be partially to blame.
Rather than establishing relationships with a few MLs with whom we click and and seeing them on a regular basis - which in my experience leads to better and better service - we are always chasing the next 'new' experience, a new shop, a 'new' girl, the unkown, the 'perfect' punt.
And of course a lot of the girls know that they likely won't see a lot of the clients a second time.

BrisbaneOptions
21-02-2023, 02:09 PM
If i wanted to establish a relationship I would start dating.. I don't eat the same meals every week, why would I want to see the same girls either? Whenever a relationship is established with these girls it can be fruitful - but its always a matter of time until they try and manipulate the situation for their gain

VFlowers
21-02-2023, 02:27 PM
If i wanted to establish a relationship I would start dating.

Your interpretation of the word 'relationship' is obviously a bit narrow.

BrisbaneOptions
21-02-2023, 02:35 PM
It's not even worth remembering WL names - much less building some kind of relationship with them. Punters are cash machines for these workers, if you think you're becoming friends with them you're sadly mistaken.

VFlowers
21-02-2023, 02:46 PM
It's not even worth remembering WL names - much less building some kind of relationship with them. Punters are cash machines for these workers, if you think you're becoming friends with them you're sadly mistaken.

Customers are also 'cash machines' for hairdressers, car mechanics and the likes. And yet I tend to go to the same ones if I am happy with their services. They get to know me and what I want, and I know I can get a good service from them. That is a form of 'relationship'.
Maybe it's your above attitude towards MLs that results in 'piss poor' service.

jimmyp
21-02-2023, 03:15 PM
They get to know me and what I want, and I know I can get a good service from them. That is a form of 'relationship'.

I spend $25 per week at my local coffee shop, and the girl behind the counter smiles, greets me by my name, and knows what coffee I drink.

I spend $100 per week in petrol, and the girl behind the counter couldn't care less if I came back next week or not.

It seems the more the money, the less give-a-shit factor.

Maybe competition is also a factor?

More coffee shops, more competition, better service/loyalty.

Less servos, less competition, less service/loyalty.

Less quality massage shops, less competition, less service/loyalty.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

dave.j8811
21-02-2023, 04:00 PM
walked yesterday, bait and switch from a 50 year old private at Sunnybank. Could not walk fast enough. would have to be one horny fucker to let that touch you

Walkers. What is your tactic? Especially with a ML? Like if they offer their list you just laugh and walk out or do just say no thanks get dressed and leave?

harry444
21-02-2023, 04:36 PM
Without being insulting, so please excuse me if it appears that way, but there is a lot of bitterness on this forum. I don't understand it. So many to choose from, some good some bad. As I've said many times before, I am happy with my lot. Maybe a bit of inner reflection is needed.

BrisbaneOptions
21-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Walkers. What is your tactic? Especially with a ML? Like if they offer their list you just laugh and walk out or do just say no thanks get dressed and leave?

Tell them what you expect and for how much before handing over any money - depending on their reaction you can tell pretty easily how fun or how mechanical their service will be. The punter absolutely controls if they go home with cash or go home empty handed at the end of the day.. Queenslanders especially need to learn that rather than overpaying these ladies

dave.j8811
21-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Tell them what you expect and for how much before handing over any money - depending on their reaction you can tell pretty easily how fun or how mechanical their service will be. The punter absolutely controls if they go home with cash or go home empty handed at the end of the day.. Queenslanders especially need to learn that rather than overpaying these ladies

For context. I have a couple of regulars. That are consistent and I never pay over $200 for a service and massage. Just like to know how people “walk”

BrisbaneOptions
21-02-2023, 09:42 PM
I'd just like to know how people think $200 is "good value"

dave.j8811
21-02-2023, 10:06 PM
I'd just like to know how people think $200 is "good value"

$200 for a 45 min massage a nhj with a bodyslide is good value mate

BrisbaneOptions
21-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Good value for the ML definitely! I'm still paying late 1990s rates.. you need to employ the take it or leave it approach when negotiating at the beginning of the session.

Bucket
22-02-2023, 10:49 AM
An extra $15 and I can get a blow job and an hour massage

APuntingwewillgo
22-02-2023, 10:57 AM

I see a private $80 for 1/2 nude body sliding HJ and lets you touch her almost everywhere inside and out

popeye96
22-02-2023, 06:52 PM
Good value for the ML definitely! I'm still paying late 1990s rates.. you need to employ the take it or leave it approach when negotiating at the beginning of the session.

Well there's your problem. You're a tight arse that is still living in the past with an attitude that also comes from the 1990's. How would you feel if you wage was still what it was in the 90's, and people kept expecting you to go above and beyond your job description?

4FoW2
22-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Just like to know how people “walk”

walk in - pay for 30 mins - if she gives little TT, mechanical massage, stands miles away, doesn't engage in conversation or gives no sugestive comments about whats coming up - on the flip say no thanks.
At that point sometimes I just get up and say thats all thanks and get dressed - sometimes stay for the extra 10 mins left.
I believe it is her job to convince me to stay. I hate those that give a very distant massage, ask you to flip them come out with the questions - lol why should I?

Apunting " I see a private $80 for 1/2 nude body sliding HJ and lets you touch her almost everywhere inside and out' - really so its a 30 min massage with body slide, HJ, she lets you finger her for $80 all up?

Bris Opt - I agree - $200 IS overpriced. Why - read below:

Here is a report recently from Syd " Went for the $100 - it very quickly turned into a 69 with her on top and easy access to a wonderful pussy - clean and tasted awesome. She was really into a good licking. Covered BJ was also very good. Great sensation that made me cum very easily.Wonderful all round experience - very pretty and nice girl, slim size 8 and pert size B/C, chatty and friendly. Says she is 28 and I’d say that’s accurate. Cost $60 for 45 mins + $100 extras.

what would that cost in Brisb? Bet you couldn't get it for less than 200.
4FoW2

BrisbaneOptions
22-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Well there's your problem. You're a tight arse that is still living in the past with an attitude that also comes from the 1990's. How would you feel if you wage was still what it was in the 90's, and people kept expecting you to go above and beyond your job description?

I wouldn't say it's a problem at all.. either I get to keep my money, or I get to have some fun with someone for what I feel is a fair price

fi1teredglue
22-02-2023, 10:34 PM
this one says :

I love what i do and believe me u will not walk away disappointed.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6274828071/Aussie-blonde-size-8-32.html

squigglysquid
25-02-2023, 06:32 PM
For a lot of these places, you won't get 45 mins massage. At least 5-10 mins setting up, undressing, sanitising. Then the flip at 20 mins mark. The massage is usually okay to unsatisfactory, and more like foreplay. For a half baked massage, even from a half keen masseuses for 25 mins, I would be happy to pay $35 to $45. The extra + top less + touching breasts should cost $50 to $100. Especially places that squeeze the living hell out of your manhood or mash it like it's a button at the game arcade so you finish at asokn A possible without any techniques for pleasure build up. That shit hurts.

harry444
25-02-2023, 07:48 PM
From what I read on this forum, I consider myself quite fortunate in that my punting history has been generally pleasant. Sure, I've had the experiences described above, but that just means move on and try somewhere else. And a good deal is not hard to find.

APuntingwewillgo
27-02-2023, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=4FoW2;2608847]walk in - pay for 30 mins - if she gives little TT, mechanical massage, stands miles away, doesn't engage in conversation or gives no sugestive comments about whats coming up - on the flip say no thanks.
At that point sometimes I just get up and say thats all thanks and get dressed - sometimes stay for the extra 10 mins left.
I believe it is her job to convince me to stay. I hate those that give a very distant massage, ask you to flip them come out with the questions - lol why should I?

Apunting " I see a private $80 for 1/2 nude body sliding HJ and lets you touch her almost everywhere inside and out' - really so its a 30 min massage with body slide, HJ, she lets you finger her for $80 all up?

Bris Opt - I agree - $200 IS overpriced. Why - read below:

Here is a report recently from Syd " Went for the $100 - it very quickly turned into a 69 with her on top and easy access to a wonderful pussy - clean and tasted awesome. She was really into a good licking. Covered BJ was also very good. Great sensation that made me cum very easily.Wonderful all round experience - very pretty and nice girl, slim size 8 and pert size B/C, chatty and friendly. Says she is 28 and I’d say that’s accurate. Cost $60 for 45 mins + $100 extras.

yes that its about the nub of it.

Sydney sounds like VFM