PDA

View Full Version : Jinia Strathfield Anna - was ok

starling
28-02-2023, 11:32 AM
Who: Anna
Where: 2/81 Cosgrove Rd, South Strathfield (Enfield)
How much: $250/hour
Looks: Very thin (borderline too thin). The photos on the WeChat are fake but represent her body well. Her face looks alright from certain angles. About 160cm with A cups.
Personality: Very quiet (maybe because her English is non-existent and my Chinese is crap)

Thought I'd pay a visit to one of my old stomping grounds. I used to go heaps before Covid and was wondering how they were faring now that it's been reopened. At the very least, the waiting room has improved - what once felt like a garage with its concrete floor and plastic chairs is now a proper waiting room with a sofa.

I saw the menu and asked the receptionist about the various tiers. Apparently Diamond includes BBBJ and Gold Diamond includes rimming. The lineup wasn't overly impressive so I picked Anna because she was the slimmest of the lot and I found her booming "HELLO I AM ANNA!" to be funny. I'm of the mindset that if you go for the more expensive option and a decent timespan you're more likely to share your time with a happy lady so I tried to go for Gold Diamond but was told that Anna didn't do that so we settled on just Diamond for the hour.

To be completely honest, I didn't feel she was that attractive when she was clothed but once unclothed she looked better. She's thin but not bony. Were she to be 1kg less, her bones would probably show but she's just on the line in that regard. Her breasts compliment her frame quite nicely. We showered together but there wasn't much more than that so when I finished I just lay on the bed waiting for her.

She started things off with a big kiss on the lips and worked her way down with a cat bath. She worked her way down to my ankles and then came up for a BBBJ. Her BJ technique was alright and there were no teeth. After a bit of this she reached over to grab a condom but I asked her to slow down a little and let me eat her out.

I was kind of hoping that by warming her up she might be more in the mood to let things flow freely. I started with licking her nipples but she was pretty ticklish and rebuffed that one pretty quickly so I made my way down to eat her out a little. With Anna, I found that I needed to go slowly and softly but eventually she got into it with her pussy juices rolling down my mouth and I could feel the walls of her pussy grip my lower lip. I got her there eventually and she looked at me a little stunned afterwards. I motioned to grab a condom so we did and I went into her in mish.

Given her frame, it took a while to get into a comfortable position for mish. Once we got a rhythm going she let her legs go loose which was really annoying because her heels would charlie horse me on both sides, ruining whatever mood I'd had built up. Eventually I found this to be too much of a distraction so I pushed her legs up and went in deeper until I came in the bag.

After finishing, she offered a massage which was pretty weak so I asked her to just lie next to me. We tried talking in my crappy Chinese but that didn't go too far so we just lay there in silence for a while. To be fair, I felt that she was trying her best it's just that the communication barrier was too much to build a good rapport. I made some excuse to leave and I reckon I left around the 40 min mark because I just couldn't think of what to do next.

Like I said, she's nice and I honestly reckon she's trying her best. If you speak Chinese you'll probably have a better time with Anna than I did. She's also genuinely slim and the photos the shop has for her on their WeChat is an accurate representation of her body.

Franknbeans
28-02-2023, 12:03 PM
Nice honest write up. Very helpful. Thank you.

Abracadabra
08-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Who: Anna
Where: 2/81 Cosgrove Rd, South Strathfield (Enfield)
How much: $250/hour
Looks: Very thin (borderline too thin). The photos on the WeChat are fake but represent her body well. Her face looks alright from certain angles. About 160cm with A cups.
Personality: Very quiet (maybe because her English is non-existent and my Chinese is crap)

Thought I'd pay a visit to one of my old stomping grounds. I used to go heaps before Covid and was wondering how they were faring now that it's been reopened. At the very least, the waiting room has improved - what once felt like a garage with its concrete floor and plastic chairs is now a proper waiting room with a sofa.

I saw the menu and asked the receptionist about the various tiers. Apparently Diamond includes BBBJ and Gold Diamond includes rimming. The lineup wasn't overly impressive so I picked Anna because she was the slimmest of the lot and I found her booming "HELLO I AM ANNA!" to be funny. I'm of the mindset that if you go for the more expensive option and a decent timespan you're more likely to share your time with a happy lady so I tried to go for Gold Diamond but was told that Anna didn't do that so we settled on just Diamond for the hour.

To be completely honest, I didn't feel she was that attractive when she was clothed but once unclothed she looked better. She's thin but not bony. Were she to be 1kg less, her bones would probably show but she's just on the line in that regard. Her breasts compliment her frame quite nicely. We showered together but there wasn't much more than that so when I finished I just lay on the bed waiting for her.

She started things off with a big kiss on the lips and worked her way down with a cat bath. She worked her way down to my ankles and then came up for a BBBJ. Her BJ technique was alright and there were no teeth. After a bit of this she reached over to grab a condom but I asked her to slow down a little and let me eat her out.

I was kind of hoping that by warming her up she might be more in the mood to let things flow freely. I started with licking her nipples but she was pretty ticklish and rebuffed that one pretty quickly so I made my way down to eat her out a little. With Anna, I found that I needed to go slowly and softly but eventually she got into it with her pussy juices rolling down my mouth and I could feel the walls of her pussy grip my lower lip. I got her there eventually and she looked at me a little stunned afterwards. I motioned to grab a condom so we did and I went into her in mish.

Given her frame, it took a while to get into a comfortable position for mish. Once we got a rhythm going she let her legs go loose which was really annoying because her heels would charlie horse me on both sides, ruining whatever mood I'd had built up. Eventually I found this to be too much of a distraction so I pushed her legs up and went in deeper until I came in the bag.

After finishing, she offered a massage which was pretty weak so I asked her to just lie next to me. We tried talking in my crappy Chinese but that didn't go too far so we just lay there in silence for a while. To be fair, I felt that she was trying her best it's just that the communication barrier was too much to build a good rapport. I made some excuse to leave and I reckon I left around the 40 min mark because I just couldn't think of what to do next.

Like I said, she's nice and I honestly reckon she's trying her best. If you speak Chinese you'll probably have a better time with Anna than I did. She's also genuinely slim and the photos the shop has for her on their WeChat is an accurate representation of her body.

Excellent review! Thanks.
Photos of Anna looked sus..

MrSmashOrPass
08-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the review! I saw Anna in the line up yeah she does look thin, ended up going with their Japanese girl Emily who's in her late 30's.

Jinia Strathfield
20-09-2023, 11:55 PM
https://jinia.com.au/

21-09-2023, 10:52 AM
Haha “was ok” I almost choked on my coffee

paulpitt69
30-09-2023, 05:59 PM
Haha “was ok” I almost choked on my coffee
Your opinion is important