PDA

View Full Version : Shop info No5M: Booking when WeChat is not an option?

DownUnderUpsideDown
28-02-2023, 08:15 PM
Greetings Ladies and Gents,

First of all, nice to meet you all! This is my first post on this forum. :smile:

I finally decided to visit a brothel, but I am in a very awkward/silly situation. I have noticed that the majority of the establishments are using WeChat for bookings and communication. I understand that all shops also have the option of a phone-call, but it feels a bit awkward for first time!
Unfortunately, my WeChat account was blocked right after I created the account, and honestly, I did not do anything wrong. I emailed WeChat support, but I do not have high hopes.
Interestingly, I noticed that even though some establishments list their WeChat on their Website, they also appear on other IM Apps. To be more specific, No5 Marrickville (which is the shop I am mostly interested in) appears on apps like line and wapp.
So, my question is: Are the other IM accounts legit? What is the best way to make a booking, if a WeChat account is not an option? Should I add them and book using the other IM Apps, or should I go ahead with the old-school phone call? :sweat:

Thank you in advance!

starling
28-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Just call them. Of all the shops around, N5M is probably the best for this.

Alternatively, turn up and ask for a lineup. You'll find that the pictures in many shops are quite far off from reality and you'll save yourself a shock if you see who you'll be seeing, first. With that said, the photos at N5M are pretty on point in most cases.

Tommyboid
01-03-2023, 07:00 AM
I don't know your situation but they are usually responsive to text if that suits you

tcrawford
01-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Why not just use SMS? No need to call or even use wechat.

warwick1
01-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Another well written articulate first post, seems familiar.........

DownUnderUpsideDown
01-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the quick responses guys! I will give WeChat support a few days just in case, and if nothing happens, I will just go ahead with a phone call and SMS booking. Hopefully, I will be writing my own After Report in a few weeks! Thanks again!

DownUnderUpsideDown
03-05-2023, 11:52 PM
I should have updated this a long time ago, but I totally forgot about it. So, in case someone is in the same situation with me: As Tommyboid and tcrawford suggested, plain-old SMS works just fine for No5 Marrickville. They always respond with in minutes (even less than a minute).

In regards to my WeChat account: The WeChat team responded to my email by asking a bunch of questions and requested screenshots with I provided to them, and then they just ghosted me. They never told me why my account was banned at first place.

Anyway, SMS works just fine and thanks to No5 Marrickville I have been having a great time! Thank all for the help!