PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Chilli @ 5* City

wilisno
13-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Report dated 16/08/2011

Lately, 5* seems to be getting a lot of new recruits, haha, so I'm happily waiting to get busy, lol. I started with seeing Chilli yesterday ! Chilli was as cute as a button ! She's also as tiny as a button ! She's just a pocket rocket, so young and fresh, yet she's so hot ! Don't know how she acquired her name, Chilli, but she's indeed hot, hot, hot !!!

Chilli is an 18 year old girl from Singapore, she's every bit an 18 year old ! From skin tone, the tightness of her skin, muscle tone, and shapes and colours of everything else, they all tell me that she's 18 year old !

Chilli is tiny ! She's only 150cm tall, small size 5.5 ? 40 kg ? I might not be accurate with these things, but she's tiny ! She's got shoulder length straight-cut brown hair, a very sweet and cute face, with a small mouth, small A+cups, tiny waist, narrow hips like a teenager, but since her waist is so tiny, it makes her look exceptionally curvy. On top of that, her skin is milky white and as smooth as silk, , just what I could expect from a girl that age, so smooth I actually commented on it and was rewarded with a lovely smile. And since she's only 150cm tall, so don't expect her to have long arms and legs ! Lol. Turning her over on her tummy is another delightful sight, she looks so clean and adorable, with a cute little but meaty bum, and the arc of her spine makes her look even sexier !

Chilli is very friendly, she's a natural, she didn't even have to act in order to please, she just did it naturally, she's new to the industry, but she's not shy, nothing rehearsed, but nothing awkward, everything came as a matter of course. So we could just click right from the start.

Chilli came out with a smile to take me to the room, on the way we already settled in Cantonese as the language we're gonna use, although she can speak Mandarin and English as well. As I mentioned before, Chilli is very friendly, so communication was as pleasant as it can be with a lovely young girl like her.

We went in the shower together, she did some cleaning for me, but besides that, there's not much activities in the shower, I don't blame her for that, of course she would need time to develop that sort of skills !

I came out first and lied on the bed waiting for her. After drying herself up, she headed to the bed and climbed straight on top of me, I was thinking about a catbath as that's usually the first course on the menu, but she covered my mouth immediately with hers, and before I knew it, it became a hot, hot DFK, her tongue was already busily darting around and reaching every corner of my mouth. This went on for quite long, as I enjoyed it that much, so I didn't make any indication of changing to the next act. Finally and seamlessly she just pulled away and moved downward for the catbath, pretty stimulating catbath although not as wet as some other girls, then gradually she moved south to the extemity, but I stopped her from toe sucking, and I also told her that I didn't want DD, I've decided to ask the girl whether she can provide the service or not instead of letting her to do it in the name of the report ! Her reply was yes to all 5* services, that includes DD, CIM etc.

Then she concentrated on the middle, she did a lot of ball licking followed by some forceful ball sucking, I was imaging how it would feel with that sort of suction during BBBJ, I didn't have to wait long, for that's what exactly she did, she worked so hard on it, powerful suction complete with piston movement, it was a wow from a girl that age, extremely hot girl ! As a matter of course, after a while of this, I signalled her to turn around for 69, that's when the fun started. Firstly it was the sight ! Her pussy was so cute, a clean and neat pussy with very little hair around, the pink bit was hidden within the camel-toe, I had to part it with my finger to gain access to the fun part. Just the first contact with my tongue, she let out a little whimper, and it turned into some throaty moans as I really worked on it, just a couple of minutes of that, I had to stop or risk being drowned and suffocated, because she's grabbing me with her hands and thighs !

So I asked her to put the dom on, it showed how inexperience she was, at first glance, I could tell the dom was too small for me, so I told her, and she fumbled in the bag for a while just to find out she only brought one size in, so we just had to settle with the smaller one, but it hurt and made me go soft, but luckily it wasn't long before she got me back up again, I guess it's not that hard for a girl with that sort of quality, haha. I just loved to hear the sound of gasping when the penetration was made, followed by a little shudder as I started moving, the moans got louder, and the eyes were shut tighter and tighter. After a few minute I lifted her up to sit in the lotus position, she's so light so it's very easy to manoever, a bit of licking of the nipples in that position made her wrapped her arms around my head in appreciation. A while later I let myself lie down on my back and watch her riding on me in cowgirl. Boy ! How I loved it, as I've never seen such a tiny girl sitting on me, she's compact and dynamic, she just kept grinding on me tirelessly, later I turned her around for the reverse cowgirl because I wanted a view of her backside, it looked a million dollar ! Couldn't help but give her a little spanking on those delicious booties, and that prompted me to decide on doggie, so we both stood on the ground, now I feel a little guilty because I forgot she's not that tall, so she really struggled to stand on her tiptoe to accommodate me, I was just too inconsiderate as not to notice that in the heat of the moment ! Her moans cresendoed in decibells to a high pitch yell then we exploded !

After I pulled out and she gave me a bit of a clean with the tissue, then she lied on her back with me on top and we continued our DFK, and she remained just as passionate as the beginning of the session, with her arms wrapped around me as we kissed and talked, until I was beginning to stir but then the time was up.

So we reluctantly went for another shower, and I left a happy man, Chilli is now one of my favourite hot babes !

wilisno
25-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Went to 5* yesterday and check the roster, the name Chilli stood out and to my delight, she's available, so with no hesitation, booked her for an hour !

I always smile whenever I saw Chilli walking past, the way she walks, the movements of her head and arms, they all made her look like a little girl, so cuddly ! Lol

But once in the room, hot Chilli turned into a pro, I was amazed how much she had mastered the art of copulation, pleasure from the first minute !

We started with a bear hug and some nice DFK like long lost lovers before taking our gear off. Once again I was amazed to see how cute she was in her naked form, nothing's changed since we last met, still as cute as a button !

The only things changed were her skill level, right from the start !

In the shower, Chilli was like one of my favourites from before, Abbey, who made me aroused big time in the shower ! Now Chilli could rival that, from standing body slide to BBBJ and DD in the shower, you just don't know where she would hit next ! ;)

In bed, it was just mad sex, she's so tiny and easy to maneuver, and more importantly, she enjoyed it too !

Don't mind to see her more often if I've got a chance ! ;) ;) ;)

5 Star City
08-07-2012, 11:55 AM
HOT CHILLI

Back today after 3 weeks holidays

Book Early

wilisno
08-07-2012, 01:50 PM
HOT CHILLI

Back today after 3 weeks holidays

Book Early
Where's bro Alexlim ? ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
08-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Already her first

Alexlim
08-07-2012, 05:49 PM
The great treatment from spicy kid make me revive 100%

wilisno
08-07-2012, 07:42 PM
The great treatment from spicy kid make me revive 100%
I would have been very jealous if I wasn't with Jamie today ! :miao:

Alexlim
08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I would have been very jealous if I wasn't with Jamie today ! :miao:

555 same to me, if I wouldn't meet spicy kid, I will jealous you too much you've the great session with Angel Jamie again:miao:

Jj999
09-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Well, she was very pretty today!
I met her and say hi on my way out! :miao:

You gonna see him again bro.
If I were you, and had a session with her, it's 110% I'll come again the next day, and the next, and the next. Until my bro down there is tired. :grimace:

Alexlim
09-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Well, she was very pretty today!
I met her and say hi on my way out! :miao:

You gonna see him again bro.
If I were you, and had a session with her, it's 110% I'll come again the next day, and the next, and the next. Until my bro down there is tired. :grimace:

Everyday is good idea but I'm not strong enough like tha. I might dope more oyster and eggs and I will have highblood pressure, then ask spicy kid to be personal nurse 555

Jj999
09-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Everyday is good idea but I'm not strong enough like tha. I might dope more oyster and eggs and I will have highblood pressure, then ask spicy kid to be personal nurse 555

Hahaha.
Lucky I'm not inside age range that would be very concerned with high blood pressure. :smile:

What is 555 man?

Alexlim
09-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Hahaha.
Lucky I'm not inside age range that would be very concerned with high blood pressure. :smile:

What is 555 man?

I'm not too old lol

555 if you need to know you could ask her😄

5 Star City
19-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Spicy CHILLI

Serving Now

wilisno
20-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Spicy CHILLI

Serving Now

Where's bro Alexlim ? :miao:

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Where's bro Alexlim ? :miao:

Prof.Wilisno lol I already checked attendance with spicy teacher on Wednesday :
Thursday absent,
Today if I'm not too busy, I might attend her class hehe

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 04:28 PM
I think today she might busy because a lot of hungry wolves wanna taste spicy menu

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Next time U'll come very early again 5.30 very busy

Jj999
20-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Next time U'll come very early again 5.30 very busy

Have you tried coming very late?
You'll know the girl's true nature that way. :smile:

But, don't worry, Chilli, and everyone I've had session with @5* still have that smiles on.
That's the thing that keep me stuck there. Amazing. :smile:

wilisno
20-07-2012, 06:21 PM

But, don't worry, Chilli, and everyone I've had session with @5* still have that smiles on.
Hebe is leaving though ! :-(

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 06:27 PM

Lol J bro, I promise my free time just 3-6pm :miao:

I couldn't go to see her at late night because of my health, as I post in the forum lol
But the spicy kid always make me happy, couple time I couldn't cum but I'm happy to see her. She is the best I've seen:prettiness:

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Today I'm very happy with her. She just request me, come to see her early as I did before

Jj999
20-07-2012, 09:57 PM

OMG!
She's leaving? :cry:

But maybe that's for the best. She's very dilligent. And work hard everyday.
I believe she have enough money now to do her own business back in her country.
Hope she is going to do well.

Jj999
20-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Lol J bro, I promise my free time just 3-6pm :miao:

I couldn't go to see her at late night because of my health, as I post in the forum lol
But the spicy kid always make me happy, couple time I couldn't cum but I'm happy to see her. She is the best I've seen:prettiness:

Well you could always change your sleeping time if you want some adventure and check things out. Hahaha. Lol.

But if you do that to check how 5* girls would be late at night, I've done it, and it's pointless.
There aren't any difference. They are still the same. With their smiles on for customers. :smile:

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 11:03 PM

OMG!
She's leaving? :cry:

But maybe that's for the best. She's very dilligent. And work hard everyday.
I believe she have enough money now to do her own business back in her country.
Hope she is going to do well.

May you set up farewell party for her? I met Hebe just one time, I remember that night I missed because my crazy friend ask me to wait with him for 45 mins! (he really wanna see Summer) my favour spicy kid was avail til the slim guy who wear jacket suit took her for 45mins (I hope that guy wasn't you lol or wilisno bro, I met him many times when I went to see spicy kid and sometimes crash, that's why after that I always call the shop to book spicy kid when I wanna go to see her)

That's night I went to the shop after midnight, Hebe served me as well, that time she told me she saw me many times but I hadn't choose her then I just revealed my mind, the first time I went to 5* I chose between little Hebe and spicy babe. I chose spicy babe because she gave smile to me but Hebe didn't, she just laugh and told me she is a human who could smile all time time and that time was late night and was busy all girls are human no robot, all girls could tried lol

It's my impression with Hebe, she is clever and easy going as spicy kid

As I said before I choose other girls who isn't spicy kid just 4 times Hebe (went to 5* with my crazy friend, after that I never went to 5* with him anymore) Masako ( spicy kid holiday chinese new year) Fei Fei (spicy kid last holiday 3 week) Jamie (spicy kid last holiday 3 week)

However other 5* girls could make me happy as well, I still prefer my favour spicy kid. Next month it almost 1 year I met this spicy kid. If one day in the future Chilli will retire:cry: I must have a big gift for her.

Anyway, Good luck little Hebe

wilisno
20-07-2012, 11:14 PM
May you set up farewell party for her? I met Hebe just one time, I remember that night I missed because my crazy friend ask me to wait with him for 45 mins! (he really wanna see Summer) my favour spicy kid was avail til the slim guy who wear jacket suit took her for 45mins (I hope that guy wasn't you lol or wilisno bro, I met him many times when I went to see spicy kid and sometimes crash, that's why after that I always call the shop to book spicy kid when I wanna go to see her)

That's night I went to the shop after midnight, Hebe served me as well, that time she told me she saw me many times but I hadn't choose her then I just revealed my mind, the first time I went to 5* I chose between little Hebe and spicy babe. I chose spicy babe because she gave smile to me but Hebe didn't, she just laugh and told me she is a human who could smile all time time and that time was late night and was busy all girls are human no robot, all girls could tried lol

It's my impression with Hebe, she is clever and easy going as spicy kid

As I said before I choose other girls who isn't spicy kid just 4 times Hebe (went to 5* with my crazy friend, after that I never went to 5* with him anymore) Masako ( spicy kid holiday chinese new year) Fei Fei (spicy kid last holiday 3 week) Jamie (spicy kid last holiday 3 week)

However other 5* girls could make me happy as well, I still prefer my favour spicy kid. Next month it almost 1 year I met this spicy kid. If one day in the future Chilli will retire:cry: I must have a big gift for her.

Anyway, Good luck little HebeThen you should set up a big anniversary party with her, you may even shout me and Jj999 with our favourites to celebrate in your name ? ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Well you could always change your sleeping time if you want some adventure and check things out. Hahaha. Lol.

But if you do that to check how 5* girls would be late at night, I've done it, and it's pointless.
There aren't any difference. They are still the same. With their smiles on for customers. :smile:

I used to go to meet spicy kid late as my first time (8pm) 30mins , second(9pm) 30mins and third (10 -midnight couldn't remember) 1 hour ( after that almost 1 hour, just 1 time 30 mins-I couldn't remember why that time just 30 mins), the third time I drank and couldn't cum in 1 hr session that time spicy kid was very worry. She offered CIM it was very good but I dont like CIM much. She told me don't drank before come to see her if you couldn't, just come early before drank... If others told me like that and I drank like that 100% I should complain a lot but the person who told me was my favour spicy kid, I just absolutely promise her ...

That's why I always come early when she start. I always do like that til today, I just miss her so much I saw many girl look like her lol that why I made decision to call 5* to book her 5.30pm but I came a bit early 5.05pm (Jason told me just busy time. => my feeling busy again, is script? lol if I come late 5* is always busy)

My joking about greeting from 5* staff whe they see me
Sam : Do you have booking Chilli? go inside wait at the back
Laurie : Chilli avail or Today Chilli?( I havent see him for a while after that time I had Hebe)
Jason : Do you book Chilli today? I will check for you she have any booking or not. (If I didn't book and just walk in) Sorry Chilli is not available til ... would you like to see other girls? (3-4 times that I got this sentence...:fire: :burn: I promise myself if I wanna see spicy kid I must make a booking first)

This is after report OK : blah blah blah as original post end:miao:

Sergaent Brody
20-07-2012, 11:41 PM
I was under the impression that Hebe is leaving temporarily ... not permanently

I went stuck with Jamie, Summer, Summer, Chilli, Chilli in my last few girls so I haven't seen her for three weeks ... zomg, must go this weekend!

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Then you should set up a big anniversary party with her, you may even shout me and Jj999 with our favourites to celebrate in your name ? ;) ;) ;)

I asked her about overnight (this is 3rd time), her answer was same "Overnight should be for special occasion! Don't waste your money, come to see me at shop 1 hour is enough for you". I couldn't see any girls who deny easy money (according to my health) like her in other places. This is one of my reason that I like her and happy with 5* :miao:(I asked Sam about overnight but he told me I couldn't give permission you have to ask Chilli by yourself if she say OK I could mange for you, if another place that I dont want to comment that boss might force the girl to accept)

Anniversary party is good idea

wilisno
21-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I asked her about overnight (this is 3rd time), her answer was same "Overnight should be for special occasion! Don't waste your money, come to see me at shop 1 hour is enough for you". I couldn't see any girls who deny easy money (according to my health) like her in other places. This is one of my reason that I like her and happy with 5* :miao:(I asked Sam about overnight but he told me I couldn't give permission you have to ask Chilli by yourself if she say OK I could mange for you, if another place that I dont want to comment that boss might force the girl to accept)

845Chilli has to go to school in the morning that's why !

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Chilli has to go to school in the morning that's why !
spicy kid go to school:smile:

Jj999
21-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Then you should set up a big anniversary party with her, you may even shout me and Jj999 with our favourites to celebrate in your name ? ;) ;) ;)

Wow, this is the best idea I've ever heard in years. :miao:
Hahahaha.
Let us celebrate in your name too! :smile:

Jj999
21-07-2012, 12:48 AM

You should say to her, everyday is a special day for me if I meet you!
Hahaha.

I think you've seen her very often, won't be long before she accept the overnight. :smile:

Jj999
21-07-2012, 01:01 AM
I booked her for an overnight recently, no problem. Normally if the girl is comfortable with you they will be happy to oblige

It's not always about comfortable or not comfortable. Some, really do have something. Such as time.

And in Alexlim case where Chili said that he shouldn't waste his money, and only for special occasion, that might be the true reason.
Sometimes if you get too close, and you look young enough, they would be concerned with us too.
Well that's what happened to me, when I visit them once every 2 days earlier this year. One of them said to me, the hell you are here again, don't waste your parent's money.
I was laughing loud and told her that I made my own money from the stock market.

Or maybe Chili really need go to class in the morning. That could be anything.
Alexlim has seen her enough time, she should be comfortable with him.

Jj999
21-07-2012, 01:12 AM
obviously not jj999....maybe she is not attracted so not comfortable.

Well, I don't know what her reason is. But when I see that Alexlim visit Chili really often, to the point where the receptionist didn't even ask him who he wanna see, I would bet that the reason is not comfortable or uncomfortable.

And I think the need to go to class is valid reason. Or she wanted to be with her friends on the weekend.
Who knows?

5 Star City
21-07-2012, 02:03 AM
I booked her for an overnight recently, no problem. Normally if the girl is comfortable with you they will be happy to oblige

CHILLI was NEVER booked overnight before

Please get your FACTS right...bro Thevoice

wilisno
21-07-2012, 03:24 AM
CHILLI was NEVER booked overnight before

Please get your FACTS right...bro Thevoice
Hahaha, what a fake ! He thinks he can fuck things up for 5* and no one would know ! ;) ;) ;) I don't think anyone is closer to Chilli than bro Alexlim, just as no one is closer to Loren than bro Jj999 ... that leaves me with no one ! :-(

Jj999
21-07-2012, 05:06 AM
Hahaha, what a fake ! He thinks he can fuck things up for 5* and no one would know ! ;) ;) ;) I don't think anyone is closer to Chilli than bro Alexlim, just as no one is closer to Loren than bro Jj999 ... that leaves me with no one ! :-(

You have everyone at 5* there with you brother!
There is not a single lady there that does not know you or not close to you. Hahaha.

Jj999
21-07-2012, 05:19 AM
Oh by the way. Bro thevoice.

I'm not really going to say anything.
So maybe 'someone' can ask the moderator to delete the post quickly.

I'm not quoting anything, not pointing any finger.
Giving chance to someone, who might be up against me few hours ago, to clean up the mess that is being thrown back now.

Oh dear, never thought someone would lie and brag just for this kind of thing.
'Cause I don't find any benefits other than just lies, and risk that the lies and brags being thrown back as **** right on the face.

Oops, shouldn't use improper words here. :smile:

By the way, these ain't personal attacks okay.
Just pointing out some fact.
As bro Charlie123 said.
Play the ball, not the man.

I guess some upgrade to processor wouldn't hurt after all.

:smile:

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 07:26 AM

I don't think I know her more than any bros. I just wanna meet her, that's it.
Wilisno bro if you said bro J is the closetst to Loren, I think you might close to all girls lol:smile:

If I take a break, I'm not sure spicy kid will miss me or not. If bro J and bro Wilisno take holiday lol all the girls will miss you guys much

You have everyone at 5* there with you brother!
There is not a single lady there that does not know you or not close to you. Hahaha.

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 07:43 AM
OK all bros,

please stop to argue about overnight in this thread, I will not start to talk about it any more.

For the voice bro, may be you booked another Chilli in another restuarant. Spicy Kid always tell me the truth, she's never lied me,

Thank you Sam to reveal the fact,

wilisno
21-07-2012, 10:22 AM
OK all bros,

please stop to argue about overnight in this thread, I will not start to talk about it any more.

For the voice bro, may be you booked another Chilli in another restuarant. Spicy Kid always tell me the truth, she's never lied me,

Thank you Sam to reveal the fact,
Haha, love your humour, and your philosophy !

Yes, the best Chilli he could have had overnight was from a restaurant !!!

Sergaent Brody
21-07-2012, 12:38 PM
One time I also booked chilli overnight ...

Oh wait shit .... Never mind

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 02:15 PM

I don't understand your sentence! What is the meaning you try to tell us?
Booked or no booked it doesn't make upset as

Please explain...

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 02:49 PM
The fact is fact, no one can change, I respect all users here. Please tell the truth gentleman

Jj999
21-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Well, the truth is that I never booked Chilli overnight..

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 03:57 PM

What is your meaning bro?

splash
21-07-2012, 04:53 PM
First time I saw this guy Thevoice I already knew he was a troll...

Sergaent Brody
21-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Lol bro Alex, I was being sarcastic

I never booked overnight for chilli

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Oh bro Sergeant Brody and gentlemen.
I apologise, please forgive my foolishness, I just want to catch the liar but I didn't realize your joke.
As I post I trust the girl and shop, we shouldn't worry about the liar

wilisno
21-07-2012, 06:50 PM
I just asked Chilli earlier, she's never done any overnight booking at all ! :miao:

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Lol, good job dectective Wilisno

wilisno
21-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Just bumped into her on my way out ! She looked stunning I think she changed her makeup a bit ! The lips are redder now ! :miao:

Alexlim
21-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Lol good job bro,

wilisno
21-07-2012, 09:38 PM
are you sure she would tell you the truth? especially when its a private punt?
Yes, I'm sure she would tell me the truth, by now, everybody on the forum would rather believe any WL than you for sure ! :miao:

wilisno
21-07-2012, 09:41 PM
And yes, different opinions are welcome, I don't mind that, but what you said here was not an opinion, it's a lie and it should be classified as malicious attack to an advertiser and the worker ... your days here are numbered I think ! No, your hours ...

5 Star City
21-07-2012, 10:01 PM
gee...i must have been hallucinating then when she was rising me overnight...lets believe the WL shall we, after all they are a model of integrity and honest. She slipped me her mobile and we hooked up (off the books) and paid direct. If you blocks cant handle that...sorry.

bro Voice

CHILLI is available for overnight booking NOW

BE A MAN

Jj999
22-07-2012, 12:21 AM
gee...i must have been hallucinating then when she was rising me overnight...lets believe the WL shall we, after all they are a model of integrity and honest. She slipped me her mobile and we hooked up (off the books) and paid direct. If you blocks cant handle that...sorry.

Hahahahahaha.
This time. You can face me. I am risking my good name here.

If Chilli has gone out private with customer, and even gone overnight booking with a customer, without the knowledge of her boss.
I shall present you my middle fingers, so I can't point those to you anymore.

Just if you have the proof of doing overnight in private, I shall present you my two middle fingers.

By the way, these ain't personal attacks.
This is a bet.

Do you know you are talking with regulars here?
We regular, respect 5* and their business.
Business is business. Friends are friends.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Hahahahahaha.
This time. You can face me. I am risking my good name here.

If Chilli has gone out private with customer, and even gone overnight booking with a customer, without the knowledge of her boss.
I shall present you my middle fingers, so I can point that to you anymore.

Why I know? I know Chilli, and she won't do that.
Just if you have the proof of doing overnight in private, I shall present you my two middle fingers.

By the way, these ain't personal attacks.
This is a bet.

Your middle fingers are safe bro ! Keep pointing at him ! :miao:

Jj999
22-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Your middle fingers are safe bro ! Keep pointing at him ! :miao:

That guy is insane.
Trying to fuck things up. Provoking everyone.

I didn't remember whether Chilli has done overnight or not until 5* said the fact.
That's why I didn't argue about anything.

But this time, he said that he got Chilli's number, and done overnight in private.
This time, you guys and 5* might wonder whether that's is true, because there is a possibility. Trying to provoke you guys.

But I can assure you, there is no way Chilli doing overnight in private.
For reason that I don't want to say here. But I guess, you and 5* know the reason already, why I know that.

Jj999
22-07-2012, 12:48 AM
And as I said, we regulars always respect 5* business.

No matter how close we are to the girls, business is busness. Friend is friend.

thevoice claim, he is a regular(you get a mobile number).
I've never heard Malay/Singaporean doing private with a regular though.

Dunno about Koreans, I'm not an expert in those part of 5*. :smile:

spankmymonkey
22-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Chilli is AMAZING. Hands down the best in 5* with the best attitude.

Jj999
22-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Chilli is AMAZING. Hands down the best in 5* with the best attitude.

Indeed.

Some girls when they have bad mood, even if they try to conceal it, I would still be able to know it.
Chilli, I've never seen her having mood anything less than happy.

Well, I've seen her showing sad face while walking to waiting room to pick me up. But in the instance when she saw me, she didn't show that again, and it was me that offered her to rest first in the room, I know that she was tired, but she refused.
She said,No I still have to work. Then she laughed, and helped me strip. Haha.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 01:45 AM
I told her I have to laugh every time I see her walk past, the way she sways her upper body from side to side while walking just like a little girl just makes me laugh !

Sergaent Brody
22-07-2012, 01:47 AM

Fuck you are such a pussy and I don't mean literally because that would be an insult to the wonderful pussies that I love

wilisno
22-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Isnt this an attack on a forum poster??

Yes, Sergaent Brody deserves an award ! :miao:

Sergaent Brody
22-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Yes but most people here will agree that you brought this upon yourself with your fake bragging on a very lovely girl (and then further humiliated her by trying to defend your indefensible position)

5 Star City
22-07-2012, 12:10 PM
i dispute the fact you call my post fake...its real, i dont know why thats viewed as a bad thing?

Bro voice
DO I KNOW YOU
I think you know ME very well
If you can proved what you said about CHILLI
5* will give you an OVERNIGHT with any 1 of our girls a FREE OVERNIGHT with you
Be a MAN, STOP hiding behind thevoice, use your own USERNAME
You have seen many of our TOP ladies, please leave CHILLI alone.
SAM

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 12:24 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIBELFORTk

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me... Baby

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 12:32 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFrFXtg4cSM

You are my hapiness.

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Baby, if you can see this forum, I need to let you know

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5o7F5G0aU

When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

If the sky above you
Grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door

I'll come running to see you
And I'll be there

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold
They'll hurt you, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them
Oh, but don't you let them

And I'll be there
You've got a friend

Jj999
22-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I told her I have to laugh every time I see her walk past, the way she sways her upper body from side to side while walking just like a little girl just makes me laugh !

And you have to see her phone cover. I forget what it was, I think it's some kind of bear shape, when she talk on the phone, it was very funny. And really look like a kid, esp. when she stand when she talk on the phone.
Hahaha.

Jj999
22-07-2012, 12:57 PM
i dispute the fact you call my post fake...its real, i dont know why thats viewed as a bad thing?

What part of it is real?
Private punt?

I've offerred you my middle fingers if you can prove it. I know 5* girls too well. So I'm sure with what I'm betting.

Now, 5* has upped the ante.
Free overnight, you know, overnight is worth $1800.

So if you can prove your private punt, you can get two middle fingers of a pro stock trader.
And an overnight booking to celebrate your winning, with lady of your choice.

How's that sound good deal huh?

Of course I wouldn't cut it for real, get real. :smile:
But if, what you said is proved to be true, what have I said would amplify the damage to my name.
And of course you would start annoy me with, where are your promised fingers?
I know what I'm doing, and I know I wouldn't lose this bet.
That's why I said in the first place. I'm risking my good name here.

But you'll get a real thing now, free overnight. Instead of just satisfaction of proving yourself.

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Indeed.

Some girls when they have bad mood, even if they try to conceal it, I would still be able to know it.
Chilli, I've never seen her having mood anything less than happy.

Well, I've seen her showing sad face while walking to waiting room to pick me up. But in the instance when she saw me, she didn't show that again, and it was me that offered her to rest first in the room, I know that she was tired, but she refused.
She said,No I still have to work. Then she laughed, and helped me strip. Haha.

She always gives her smile to us. We give ours best for her

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 01:16 PM
And you have to see her phone cover. I forget what it was, I think it's some kind of bear shape, when she talk on the phone, it was very funny. And really look like a kid, esp. when she stand when she talk on the phone.
Hahaha.

Co Rilakkuma. Now is Shin chan~

Jj999
22-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Co Rilakkuma. Now is Shin chan~

Rilakkuma. So that's the name.
After I've seen it few times, told Loren about that, and now Loren use a hello kitty one. Which I think really doesn't fit her! Maybe I'm too used to see Chilli with her phone cover. Shh, you guys don't tell her about this post. Hahaha.

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi Sam,

I couldn't be pateint anymore, I'm just a normal guy who like your girl much and I always respect your girl. I think I know her and I trust her, she doesn't have any reason to lie me.

If he can prove private punt, I bet an overnight for him 1800$. If he couldn't prove I need just his apologise to Chilli at your shop and everyone in here . Would you like I go to pay my bet at your shop, today?

I need to see your cards now ,
2 overnight for free fro 5* and from me? Is it the best deal?

wilisno
22-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Baby, if you can see this forum, I need to let you know

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5o7F5G0aU

When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

And I'll be there
You've got a friend

If the sky above you
Grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door

I'll come running to see you
And I'll be there

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold
They'll hurt you, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them
Oh, but don't you let them

And I'll be there
You've got a friend
She will, James Lim ! ;)

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 01:36 PM
After I've seen it few times, told Loren about that, and now Loren use a hello kitty one. Which I think really doesn't fit her! Maybe I'm too used to see Chilli with her phone cover. Shh, you guys don't tell her about this post. Hahaha.

I like everything about her, but I've never break the rule ! I don't wanna make a problem for her and I don't wanna make her upset also. I respect her as a human should do.

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 01:49 PM
She will, James Lim ! ;)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O040xuq2FR0

She
May be the face i can't forget
A trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price i have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day.

She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry

She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That i'll remember till the day i die

She
May be the reason i survive
The why and wherefore i'm alive
The one i'll care for through the rough and ready years

Me i'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes i've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She, she, she

Jj999
22-07-2012, 01:59 PM
I like everything about her, but I've never break the rule ! I don't wanna make a problem for her and I don't wanna make her upset also. I respect her as a human should do.

Well, that's what make me known by almost all of girl even the one that I've never visit. Haha.
Respect them. It's just another job.

What makes them different, they are women. Same as my mom, she is a woman. She lived her life, eat, go to toilet, the same way. It's just the job that is different.

Alexlim
22-07-2012, 03:25 PM
I haven't looked anyone down. My life passed the peak and the bottom already and I learn a lots when I've been living in this city.

We should respect everyone as a human should do. However sometimes I did like hammurabi code, "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". A person who respect me, I respect that person. If not, I wouldn't respect!

Everyone have own ways to walk, WLs are human as J bro said,
Please respect them,

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Wow, didn't realised there was a mini war erupted during the weekend........WT!!

The way I see it:

One 20 something posts newbie claimed one thing and that's offensive enough for 5 Star Admin to set the records straight, that's good enough for me.

While only thevoice and Chilli would know the truth (5 Star should probably know but hey, unless you are 24/7 with the lady, never say never!!), so there is really only two possibility here:

1. IT DID happen, and the V did the stupid thing for making it public which I am sure would not be the girl's intension (if she did do it!), so there is a betrayal of trust there. but highly unlikely.

2. IT NEVER happen, so the V is a liar, nothing more to say.

But judging by the amount of posts from this V, would he be regular enough to any WL to do an overnighter with him is very questionable??

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

:question:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Wow, didn't realised there was a mini war erupted during the weekend........WT!!

The way I see it:

One 20 something posts newbie claimed one thing and that's offensive enough for 5 Star Admin to set the records straight, that's good enough for me.

While only thevoice and Chilli would know the truth (5 Star should probably know but hey, unless you are 24/7 with the lady, never say never!!), so there is really only two possibility here:

1. IT DID happen, and the V did the stupid thing for making it public which I am sure would not be the girl's intension (if she did do it!), so there is a betrayal of trust there. but highly unlikely.

2. IT NEVER happen, so the V is a liar, nothing more to say.

But judging by the amount of posts from this V, would he be regular enough to any WL to do an overnighter with him is very questionable??

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

:question:

Nah, he didn't do it mate.
Let him say whatever he wanna say.
He just fucking things up, We are wasting our time responding to his posts.
He just trying to provoke everyone.
I would guess he's about early 20 and goes to 5* once in a while, such as once in 4month or so, and really happy when he can make a ruckus in a site.

Bro, the boss of 5* is the boss. He knows his girls but not really personally as you said.
I ain't the boss, and am good friend of some of their ladies.
It's up to the reader who to believe. But I'll just say, if thevoice bro has the proof, show it, and I shall kiss your feet in front of crowd of your choice.
I'll guarantee that Chilli, and most of the malaysian, has never done private booking of any kind.

Well, I won't say all, I'm not close to all of them.
So I couldn't know the rest.

Jj999
23-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Why dont you say it here? I know why

Ya ya ya ya..
Say it say it.

Whatever.

I think now we've made enough posts so everyone know what is your real intention.

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 02:18 PM
All bro,

Please don't upset with V, just leave him shout whatever he want, council could clean the rubbish on the morning, don't worry too many rubbish will make our city dirty.

Yesterday I came to see spicy kid and talked to Sam. My favour laughed and said it was so funny that we argued in the topic that must never happen. J bro and Wilisno bro might know the reason but I don't know I just trust my favour spicy kid. No reason to lie a normal guy like me.

Sam told me he keep his eyes on you already Vvy and you know him enough, right? I think you should stop to be "Joker" stop use name Vvy and show your real!

This is second time that need to see your cards, 5* offered you 1 overnight and I give one morr night if you can proved overnight private punt. 2 overnight? and kissing fro bro J. No more deal for you.

If you could't prove and to shy to say apologise to everyone, just leave here silently.

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 02:24 PM
She will, James Lim ! ;)

Bro wilisno, she's read everything we post already:miao: She just wonder that we argued in the topic that must never happen, it's like a dust after wind blow, it will go to somewhere that you will not interested again

Anyway, yesterday I wanted to see her redder lip, but she did just light make up

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 02:30 PM

Bro J, spicy kid came to read already:miao:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 02:37 PM
All bro,

Please don't upset with V, just leave him shout whatever he want, council could clean the rubbish on the morning, don't worry too many rubbish will make our city dirty.

Yesterday I came to see spicy kid and talked to Sam. My favour laughed and said it was so funny that we argued in the topic that must never happen. J bro and Wilisno bro might know the reason but I don't know I just trust my favour spicy kid. No reason to lie a normal guy like me.

Sam told me he keep his eyes on you already Vvy and you know him enough, right? I think you should stop to be "Joker" stop use name Vvy and show your real!

This is second time that need to see your cards, 5* offered you 1 overnight and I give one morr night if you can proved overnight private punt. 2 overnight? and kissing fro bro J. No more deal for you.

If you could't prove and to shy to say apologise to everyone, just leave here silently.

Geez, you have to make it clear bro.
I'll kiss his feet, not his face.

I'm straight you know!
Hahaha.

Anyway, let's just leave the trash alone. Let's have fun ourselves.

I wonder who's the trash.
So as usual, these ain't personal attacks.

Jj999
23-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Bro J, spicy kid came to read already:miao:

I pray for my little bro down here safety in my next session..

Hahaha.

wilisno
23-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Anyway, yesterday I wanted to see her redder lip, but she did just light make up
Ask her to put it on for you next time ! ;) ;) ;)

Sergaent Brody
23-07-2012, 03:30 PM
This rain is making me so horny today .....

Jj999
23-07-2012, 03:38 PM

Yeah.
But unfortunately you've got to do it inside a room.
I believe 5* don't cater for outdoor sex. LoL.

wilisno
23-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Rain and red lips ? ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 04:23 PM

Hehe, I might get little Hebe today because spicy kid off lol

Jj999
23-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Hehe, I might get little Hebe today because spicy kid off lol

How about the others? Have you tried?
I see that FeiFei is working today. You should try her.

And you and FeiFei would laugh all day long.
Literally laughing. :smile:

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah.
But unfortunately you've got to do it inside a room.
I believe 5* don't cater for outdoor sex. LoL.

Outdoor room no.1 umm... Interested But Spicy kid might kick my ass if I ask her for outdoor:miao:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Outdoor room no.1 umm... Interested But Spicy kid might kick my ass if I ask her for outdoor:miao:

Yeah, that room have a balcony.

But I think it isn't for sex.
or is it?
Hahaha

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 04:33 PM

Aha, why I forget the queen Fei Fei. Last time I got the best bbbj from her I couldn't say no.1 because I have to safe my little bro too(Spicy kid please forgive me) but it was just feeling, I couldn't cum during my problem time.

I might have a session with her soon

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah, that room have a balcony.

But I think it isn't for sex.
or is it?
Hahaha

Have you asked your cute Loren?:miao:

I'm not sure her react, but spicy kid' answer "No, don't think about the balcony. Outside is too cold I don't like it":grimace:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Have you asked your cute Loren?:miao:

I'm not sure her react, but spicy kid' answer "No, don't think about the balcony. Outside is too cold I don't like it":grimace:

I don't even dare to ask her..:burn:

Hahahaha..

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Rain and red lips ? ;) ;) ;)

Today Spicy kid off, yesterday she look a bit tried but she could make me laugh:miao:

Bro sergeant might get little Hebe too, or ?

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 04:45 PM
I might take a break for a while because I ate chilli in restuarant a lot:grimace:

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 05:09 PM

Bro J, I can tell you my truth. After I had first session with Spicy kid, if she's not off or holiday I always need her.
But I met other girls. I apologise for my remember last time I post wrong

1. Cute Annie 30 mins x2 during spicy kid first holiday

2. My first Japanese Masako 30 mins during spicy kid monthly off

3. Little Hebe *30 mins that night spicy kid avail but I had to wait my crazy friend see the girl then a good looking guy who wear jacket suit took her for 45 mins and I couldn't be patient to wait during she has session with him. That night I got a session that was opposite site of spicy kid(she always give smile to me) but little Hebe taught me they are human they could tried or moody. I like her smile as same as spicy kid and Angel Jamie, she's so cute when she smiles.

4. Queen Fei Fei 30 mins during spicy kid last holiday and my problem period

5. Angel Jamie (I need forever if I could,,, please forgive me lovely spicy kid) :love: her bless revived my little bro from graveyard

This is my real answer

Jj999
23-07-2012, 05:28 PM
That's exactly the list I want my brother to see.
My brother is coming to town. And he's quite a veteran punter.
He asked me, pretty girl and great service.
Well, then I have that list of names you just mentioned on my mind plus Chilli.

But by the time he's here, Hebe and Jamie would be gone.

So, I guess, Chilli and FeiFei. Would be enough to do the job of shutting his trap that keep saying Sydney have high price only, but quality could be gotten everywhere.
Hahaha.

5 Star City
23-07-2012, 05:52 PM
CHILLI is here today

Missing ...... A

rsalcedo
23-07-2012, 06:04 PM

End of the day, none of us will really know the truth, only the girl would know what actually happened.
This guy TheVoice might be lying (probably revenge or other motives) but we should also give him the benefit of the doubt
because these things actually happen that the WL will meet with a guy outside (probably on her day off)
because of 1) the guy is cute, 2) money, 3) her type, 4) girl has a problem and needed someone to talk to or be with, 5) other reasons...

However, it should not have been brought up in that manner in this forum, caused a lot of stir amongst the girl's regulars,
and the girl may also be in trouble with management. So in the future, please think first before you post, lessons learned.
If you really did become that close to the girl to spend that time with her, then you're lucky.
If that happened to me, i wouldn't tell the world about it, i'll just enjoy!

Sergaent Brody
23-07-2012, 06:59 PM
End of the day, none of us will really know the truth, only the girl would know what actually happened.
This guy TheVoice might be lying (probably revenge or other motives) but we should also give him the benefit of the doubt
because these things actually happen that the WL will meet with a guy outside (probably on her day off)
because of 1) the guy is cute, 2) money, 3) her type, 4) girl has a problem and needed someone to talk to or be with, 5) other reasons...

However, it should not have been brought up in that manner in this forum, caused a lot of stir amongst the girl's regulars,
and the girl may also be in trouble with management. So in the future, please think first before you post, lessons learned.
If you really did become that close to the girl to spend that time with her, then you're lucky.

Well said ...

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 08:28 PM
CHILLI is here today

Missing ...... A

Who is "A" ? :miao:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Who is "A" ? :miao:

Who else??
:miao:

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 08:39 PM
If "A" is me, I would feel great that she miss me as Loren miss bro J and all girls miss Wilisno bro or little Hebr miss sergeant:smile:

If she might not busy, I will go to see her as I said in the song

You just call out my name,
and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you have to do is call,
I'll be there, yeah, yeah,

Jj999
23-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Yeah it's you who else.

My real name or my username doesn't have an "A" in it. Haha.

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 08:45 PM

Good positive comment bro.

This song has came to my head and I think yes

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

wilisno
23-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Good positive comment bro.

This song has came to my head and I think yes

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

That's beautiful Bro ! Yep, Chilli has got a friend !!! Luckily you don't have to go through fire and rain ! :miao:

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Yeah it's you who else.

My real name or my username doesn't have an "A" in it. Haha.

Bro J,

May b me or sergAent Brody, if me I might go there on bro J time after midnight or another day. Lol

Could you please answer my question?
How could you make your favour lovely Loren didn't bore your face when you went to see her everyday?

Jj999
23-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Bro J,

May b me or sergAent Brody, if me I might go there on bro J time after midnight or another day. Lol

Could you please answer my question?
How could you make your favour lovely Loren didn't bore your face when you went to see her everyday?

It's me that's not bored or she's not bored?

If it's about me, then I shall tell you that I'm quite simple man. I do things that I like, over and over, and rarely gets tired, and I regard her as a good friend.
If it's her, why she's not tired, that's because I regard her as a good friend, and probably so does her. Are you gonna get tired meeting your good friend over and over?

Well, I said probably. Because you'll never really know for sure what's inside other person's head.
But it most probably because of that.

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 09:34 PM
That's beautiful Bro ! Yep, Chilli has got a friend !!! Luckily you don't have to go through fire and rain ! :miao:

I couldn't go through fire and rain, sure.
But I got experience from fire and ice special :miao::miao:

Rain is just for Sergaent Brody, if he could share his outdoor experience for us

Jj999
23-07-2012, 09:35 PM
And by the way, it's not bored or not.
When we meet, it's just normal. Nothing special.

You know what I mean, when you are very close to a person, and you meet that person really often.

That's just what it is.

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 09:55 PM
It's me that's not bored or she's not bored?

If it's about me, then I shall tell you that I'm quite simple man. I do things that I like, over and over, and rarely gets tired, and I regard her as a good friend.
If it's her, why she's not tired, that's because I regard her as a good friend, and probably so does her. Are you gonna get tired meeting your good friend over and over?

Well, I said probably. Because you'll never really know for sure what's inside other person's head.
But it most probably because of that.

Thx bro,

I am a normal man as all bros and I have never tried to go to see her
because of all reasons I explained by song.
But my little bro might be and my health also:miao:

Aha this is after report!

Yesterday I went to see her blah blah blah blah and
copy some from bro Wilisno original post blah blah.

I always happy when I see her.

And

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktgn-bGQgHU

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 10:00 PM
And by the way, it's not bored or not.
When we meet, it's just normal. Nothing special.

You know what I mean, when you are very close to a person, and you meet that person really often.

That's just what it is.

TQ bro,
I just fear if she bore lazy Rilakkuma.

Jj999
23-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Nah, she won't.

If you are really concerned.
Just look at the plain reality.
She and everyone else, are here to work. :smile:
If you are nice to talk to, then she might be happier when you visit her than she would be when others visit her.

She should still be happy if she gets customer. But she would be happier if a nice regular visit her, wouldn't she?

How's that logic? Make sense isn't it? :smile:

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Nah, she won't.

If you are nice to talk to, then she might be happier when you visit her than she would be when others visit her.

She should still be happy if she gets customer. But she would be happier if a nice regular visit her, wouldn't she?

don't exaggerate your report, someone may kill you!

If I said on after report I receive FREE fuck from some ML continuously (with her name and shop name), some brothers may said I wrote fake report just because he is not getting it as well!@!#&&!@&!#@

What the Fuck!!
Haha

wilisno
23-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Nah, she won't.

Excellent logic !

Alexlim
23-07-2012, 11:07 PM
The best sentence that I heard from her and I haven't from the previous is

" please don't worry about me I'm okie ..., please don't waste your money..."

She said she doesn't bore me but she just wanna let me think about value of money.

"You can come to see me everytime you want,
It's good if you make a booking, just call the shop and ask him what time I start"

Jj999
23-07-2012, 11:38 PM
don't exaggerate your report, someone may kill you!

If I said on after report I receive FREE fuck from some ML continuously (with her name and shop name), some brothers may said I wrote fake report just because he is not getting it as well!@!#&&!@&!#@

What the Fuck!!
Haha

I think those less developed processors are gone now. :smile:

Jj999
23-07-2012, 11:42 PM
The best sentence that I heard from her and I haven't from the previous is

" please don't worry about me I'm okie ..., please don't waste your money..."

She said she doesn't bore me but she just wanna let me think about value of money.

"You can come to see me everytime you want,
It's good if you make a booking, just call the shop and ask him what time I start"

Hahaha.
That sentences also said to me, when I visit 5* earlier this year.
Not Chilli, but some of the girls.
Some are very clear like that. Some said sentence which meaning implies that exact thing.

I guess my look is too young for them to visit 5* that much.

Sergaent Brody
24-07-2012, 12:17 AM
I will so do Hebe in the backyard if 5* let's me ...

Alexlim
31-07-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm cooler:prettiness:

Alexlim
13-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Oh babe, I finish my job late tonight! :cry:

Jj999
15-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Spicy CHILLI

Spicing Today

How about Loren bro? :miao:

Alexlim
16-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Hehe, Loren miss "J"

wilisno
16-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Hehe, Loren miss "J"

Find a photo of Loren's twin for bro Jj999, would you ? :miao:

Alexlim
16-08-2012, 02:33 AM

:startle: how can I find Loren twins? My pumpkin head has just spicy kid picture:miao:

Jj999
16-08-2012, 09:48 AM

Hahaha.
Loren does not looks good in photo.
She looks best when you see her yourself.

wilisno
16-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Hahaha.
Loren does not looks good in photo.
She looks best when you see her yourself.
Bro Alexlim is very good at finding photos ! ;)

Alexlim
16-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Bro Alexlim is very good at finding photos ! ;)

Hahaha, How can I find her twins ? Because I haven't meet her, I always call 5* to book spicy kid:miao: and I couldn't choose other when I see spicy kid in line up. When she has period off, Loren and some girls off too

I might see her and others in my long list when spicy kid next period off:miao:

Alexlim
01-09-2012, 06:33 PM
came to spice with

CHIIIIILI

5 Star City Your Name Say It All

Alexlim
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I could go to see spicy kid today, I still have hay fever:cry:

HookedonHookerz
07-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Man this hay fever is making me feel terrible as well. It just wont go away! Im up to the point where i just cover my head with a towel and breath in hot steam from hot water. This is the worst. I booked a hotel room this sunday as well. I think i might have to cancel. :cry:

Alexlim
07-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Man this hay fever is making me feel terrible as well. It just wont go away! Im up to the point where i just cover my head with a towel and breath in hot steam from hot water. This is the worst. I booked a hotel room this sunday as well. I think i might have to cancel. :cry:

I just take Zyrtec, I feel a bit better but my nose still very very itchy and sneezing.:cry: I promise spicy kid If I sick I must not go to see her until I recover.

wilisno
07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't have hay fever, maybe I'll help you guys out by going to see her ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
07-09-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't have hay fever, maybe I'll help you guys out by going to see her ! ;) ;) ;)

Jealous, Jealous, Jealous:fire::fire::fire:

HookedonHookerz
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
do you want hay fever? Im a sharing and caring kind of guy.

5 Star City
08-09-2012, 07:16 PM
CHILLI

Needs Love Fever...

Alexlim
08-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Wow,,,, see you tml babe:miao:

I am infected your love fever :love: :love: :love: :love:

Alexlim
08-09-2012, 07:49 PM
A is Missing
C

5 Star City
Your Name Say It All

Alexlim
09-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Came Spice WithChilli

wilisno
09-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Came Spice WithChilli

Did you use the furniture in room 1 today ? ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
09-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Did you use the furniture in room 1 today ? ;) ;) ;)

Today is room no.2, next time I will ask room no.1 :)

Spiceeee

wilisno
09-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Today is room no.2, next time I will ask room no.1 :)

Spiceeee
Haha, just teasing you, I booked room1 right after you started ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
09-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Yah yah yah :fire::fire::fire:

It's ok see ArLunGor thread,

Even though I didn't use room no.1 but I got another... I'm not happy but I'm very very very very very happy now

She is my great grand champion now...:):):):)
No one could beat her in my mind forever :):):)

wilisno
09-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Yah yah yah :fire::fire::fire:

It's ok see ArLunGor thread,

Even though I didn't use room no.1 but I got another... I'm not happy but I'm very very very very very happy now

She is my great grand champion now...:):):):)
No one could beat her in my mind forever :):):)Yeah, Chilli looked very cheerful today, what have you done ? I told her the first photo of your collection actually looked like her, her answer was : " Are you kidding ? Of course I'm prettier ! "

Alexlim
09-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah, Chilli looked very cheerful today, what have you done ? I told her the first photo of your collection actually looked like her, her answer was : " Are you kidding ? Of course I'm prettier ! "

I'd shown her before hahaha and I got same answer :miao:
She looks delight because ...:smile: hehe

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Chilli seems to be everyone favorite ,, will she be too spicy for travelmate?

Alexlim
09-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Chilli seems to be everyone favorite ,, will she be too spicy for travelmate?

When you see her, you might change your mind she is sweety :)

cisco
09-09-2012, 11:23 PM
yes bro,..

she is cute

wilisno
10-09-2012, 12:01 AM
She wouldn't want to take her necklace off today ...

splash
10-09-2012, 12:12 AM
^ Not that much of a distraction is it? (is it even a distraction?)

wilisno
10-09-2012, 02:43 AM
^ Not that much of a distraction is it? (is it even a distraction?)

No, no distraction, that necklace made her even more cheerful ! :miao:

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 03:39 AM
Will she take my necklace off>>???
hahaha

Alexlim
10-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Even if she wears necklace or not, she is always the great grand champion in my mind and she is socute, sweet, spice, lovely and cuddly.

wilisno
11-09-2012, 06:50 PM
A --- ChilliSounds like someone sneezing !

Alexlim
11-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes I'm sneezing:miao:

May be Hay fever again! When I feel better I will go to see her ASAP :miao::love:

Alexlim
12-09-2012, 02:26 AM
I don't like this season and hay fever, After I recovered last weekend! I have hay fever again and flu too. Zrytec doesn't work now .... I wanna go to see spicy kid but she might kick my ass if she see me sick and go to see her....

A... is Missing Spicy kid

5* girls greeting me in line up

Spicy kid say "Hi" to me after wave her hand at waiting room

Why you don't shave today?

Why you have too long list like that? They are good why you are not complete all! Are you listen to me?

my answer:Ahhhh I couldn't choose other girls if I see you in line up

1096 Okie :) Let Spiceee

starring Liu Yi Fei as spicy kid
directed by Alex lim

wilisno
12-09-2012, 02:31 AM
I don't like this season and hay fever, After I recovered last weekend! I have hay fever again and flu too. Zrytec doesn't work now .... I wanna go to see spicy kid but she might kick my ass if she see me sick and go to see her....

1092 5* girls greeting me

1094 Why you don't shave today?

1095 Are you listen me?

1096 Spicy kid say no

starring Lui yi fei as spicy kid
director Alex lim

She'll kick your arse alright if you show her these photos, she looks prettier for sure !!!

Alexlim
12-09-2012, 03:22 AM
She'll kick your arse alright if you show her these photos, she looks prettier for sure !!!

I agree, she is more cute :love: but starring Liu Yi Fei as spicy kid and I think Yi Fei is cute star as I've known. hahaha

After I've watched this movie, I'm missing spicy kid much... but I'm still sneezing couldn't go to see her :cry::cry::cry:

3 weeks ago
1097 Why you don't shave before come to see me?

1098 (I was sitting like I feel guilty) I'm sorry babe I'm rush and wanna see you as fast as I could

1099 Next time have shaving before Okie? Don't rush!

1100 Alex Wolf "OKie let shower HeHe"

1101 DFK when we start ^^;:@

directed by Alex lim

wilisno
12-09-2012, 03:35 AM
I agree, she is more cute :love: but starring Lui yi fei as spicy kid and I think Yi Fei is cute star as I've known. hahaha

After I've watched this movie, I'm missing spicy kid much... but I'm still sneezing couldn't go to see her :cry::cry::cry:

3 weeks ago

1098 (I was sitting like I feel guilty) I'm sorry babe I'm rush and wanna see you as fast as I could

starring Lui yi fei as spicy kid
director Alex lim
Hahahaha, you should get an academy award for it !

5 Star City
13-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Spice up your life with

CHILLI

Alexlim
14-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Spice up your life with

CHILLI

I will go to see her ASAP after I recover from flu and cold...

A... is Missing C
I will Spice up my life with CHILLI

------------------------------------
5 Star City
Your Name Say It All

cisco
14-09-2012, 03:00 AM
I agree, she is more cute :love: but starring Liu Yi Fei as spicy kid and I think Yi Fei is cute star as I've known. hahaha

3 weeks ago

directed by Alex lim

These are amazing story bro alexlim,...

Alexlim
14-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Spice up your life with

CHILLI

Came to spice with CHILLI

--------------------------------------------------------
5 Star City
Your Name Say It All

5 Star City
16-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Spicy CHILLI

The Red BULL of 5*

wilisno
16-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Spicy CHILLI

The Red BULL of 5*Haha, little Chilli is taking over the title of the Duracell Bunny Irene soon !!! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
16-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Spicy CHILLI

The Red BULL of 5*

OH NOOOOOO,

How can you compare the cute as Bull:surprise:

If Irene was Duracell Bunny Spicy kid should be

Rabbitvitan-D or RedoRabbitto Red Rabbit hahaha :):):):)

1115Lipovitan D V fingers ,,,, Need 2 times not just 1 :shout::shout:

JeremyHieuvanj
17-09-2012, 01:50 AM
All 5 star* Malaysian girls seem really good and well trained!! wow wow wow!! :red_heart::red_heart:

5 Star City
17-09-2012, 05:17 PM
All 5 star* Malaysian girls seem really good and well trained!! wow wow wow!! :red_heart::red_heart:

CHILLI is WELL TRAIN by Mr A

5 Star City
18-09-2012, 10:12 PM
CHILLI

Holidays for 3 weeks... :cry:

wilisno
18-09-2012, 10:27 PM
CHILLI

Oh my !!! Alex might have trouble cumming again ! Where's Jamie ??? ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
18-09-2012, 10:40 PM
CHILLI

OmG! I wish I won't be temporary disable again!

Alexlim
18-09-2012, 11:25 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTLxbzMRcTM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=saalGKY7ifU

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Anyway, spice up your life ... Spice girl ... See you when you come back,,,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=vPKgv8EuIfw

cisco
18-09-2012, 11:42 PM
oh man ,...bro alexlim i just heard the song " How do i live " Leans Rimes....Great Song

Good on you bro Alexlim , i am 100% sure that Chili will listen to this song as well

Alexlim
19-09-2012, 05:17 PM
oh man ,...bro alexlim i just heard the song " How do i live " Leans Rimes....Great Song

Good on you bro Alexlim , i am 100% sure that Chili will listen to this song as well

I hope so, and I hope this song is not too old for her age

Alexlim
19-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh my !!! Alex might have trouble cumming again ! Where's Jamie ??? ;) ;) ;)

This time has no Angel Jammie like last time, no Annie like the 1st holiday, no Masako like second Holiday

But her best friend HeBe babe is avail! Not too bad too see more pretty girls in this period and I wish I wouldn't like other spices as Moon (posh spice), Moe(ginger spice), Lisa(sporty spice) or Tara (scary spice) more than Spicy kid (Baby spice)

Who will revive me and take my sorrow off ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8vZUqxlW88

wilisno
19-09-2012, 06:03 PM
This time has no Angel Jammie like last time, no Annie like the 1st holiday, no Masako like second Holiday

But her best friend HeBe babe is avail! Not too bad too see more pretty girls in this period and I wish I wouldn't like other spices as Moon (posh spice), Moe(ginger spice), Lisa(sporty spice) or Tara (scary spice) more than Spicy kid (Baby spice)

Who will revive me and take me off from my sorrow?Keep an eye on Whisky too, shouldn't be too long now ! Let's see what spice Whisky will become !

Jj999
19-09-2012, 10:15 PM

Who will revive me and take my sorrow off ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8vZUqxlW88

I'm lucky.
Chilli's best friends rarely off.

Alexlim
19-09-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm lucky.
Chilli's best friends rarely off.

Even though I'm still sad :cry::cry::cry:that I couldn't go to see Spicy kid before she took holiday as much as I should because Hay fever (She told me last time, I must recover before come to see her) But it's Green light to go to see other girls :miao:

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 08:37 AM
A is Missing C so much ...:cry:cry:cry:

When you will come back to Spice my life

Hehe, please come back before my heart will be stolen by GangNam gangsters

This is Summer love Now... Sassy Summer (SNDS GangNam gangsters) Vs Spicy Kid (Baby Spice) ummm Do I mis -S- match?

5 Star City
06-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Spicy CHILLI

Has decided to move on with her life

5* would like to thank our Sweetest CHILLI her time and her CUTEST SMILE to us all

Take care and the very best in your future.

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU....SWEET CHILLI

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Alexlim
06-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Spicy CHILLI

Has decided to move on with her life

5* would like to thank our Sweetest CHILLI her time and her CUTEST SMILE to us all

Take care and the very best in your future.

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU....SWEET CHILLI

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Good luck Spicy KiD, you are my great grand champion foever

Alexlim
06-10-2012, 09:57 AM
I've visited 5* for months, my first was Spicy Kid Chilli. I'm a guy who is bore easily and never meet the same girl as much as I went to see her. From the third time that I made decision to see her at 5 star, she became my favor forever. Even though I was stress too much, I could be a happy and smile from 5 star to my home after I met her. I don't mean I was unhappy with others but Spicy Kid is my special! From now on, when I go to 5* Laurie,Jason and Sam will ask me go inside and which girl I wanna see. No more "Chilli avail, Chilli 1 hour, Chilli will come , ..."

Anyway, I believe if I pray to stars in the night, my wish would be achieve in future... I pray to stars on the sky, I wish Spicy Kid will get happy in her way and get everything she wishes.

And tonight I will pray again at 5 stars, the angel will send my message to her soon.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eegDtyrSUZw

GooD ByE My FrieD - Spice GirL

wilisno
06-10-2012, 10:14 AM
All the best sweet little Chilli ! I've never seen you without a smile, I only have fond memory of you, you will be sorely missed !!!

ukoyrnez
07-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Ah, what a bummer. I managed to catch her once and it was great! She knew how to give a great HJ (this was especially noteworthy for me) and BJ. Her looks are misleading from afar; upon closer inspection she was quite the beauty.

All the best Chili. Take care.

splash
07-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I caught her walking out to fetch a customer one time, the girl was cute and seems bubbly...

My principles prevent me from seeing other girls other than my usuals, so I never got a chance to meet her.

slowmotion
07-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I just scrolled through the thread. I understand how bro Alex is feeling. Give it time to heal bro Alex. But it also seems to show a lot of bros in this forum are true gentlemen. I have not seen Spicy Kid although I recalled I saw her walk out to greet some other bros.

It is a truly heat-wrenching thread. One again, salute to Bro AlexLim.