PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J SUI - the MOST SKINNY girl so far in 2023. But is she a sweet ANGEL or a horny DEVIL?

rooter
01-03-2023, 04:39 PM
Had a really special session today with a really tiny super-skinny girl who is a sweet little angel and a horny little devil rolled into one.
She is the new J Sui.

LOOKS and BODY
Sui is another really young J at Ginza. Website says 20yo and sounds pretty right to me. Maybe 20-22yo.
Sui is super tiny and petite and skinny.
In her black dress she looked like such a perfect delicate fragile figurine you would put on the mantlepiece.
And when she got naked I fully appreciated just how petite and skinny she is.
She is around 157cm so not super short, but everything else about her is tiny.
Little A cup titties, tiny waist – maybe 20 inches circumference. Her waist is the same size as my thigh.
Great little set of hard abs. Tiny but perfectly shaped bum. Small hips, shaved pussy, skinny legs.
Yeah I gotta say it she does look totally underage, but don’t worry she is over 20yo.
Really pretty face, long hair, gorgeous eyes and the best smile of the year so far.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Sui just arrived in Sydney and it the first time she has been outside of Japan.
Definitely has experience in Japan though because some of her skills are top class.
Super sweet personality and totally GFE girl.
She is a horny little thing though and really gets into the sex with total commitment and enjoyment.
Her English is good enough and she has a great sense of humour and is a fun girl to be with.

DFK and DATY
Definitely a DFK girl and loves to kiss and kiss and fuck.
Shaved tiny tight pussy and had to get her nice and wet before I could squeeze a finger in.
Loves DATY and very responsive with no FOAM.

BBBJ
This was the real surprise of the session.
Sui gives a top class BBBJ.
I love a girl who starts a BBBJ with a long drool of saliva on the knob, and then immediately going to work on it.
Great build up, plenty of variation between tongue, mouth, spit and hands and can do a really good machine gun fellatio at top speed until I finally had to stop her because I was gonna blow and I really wanted to fuck that tight little pussy ASAP.

FUCKING
Sui is a great fuck.
She is tiny so we had to use lube and start off slowly but once she got going she was a little fuck bunny.
I would say she is more GFE, but a very passionate and active GFE.
She is so tiny and skinny and light you can do almost anything with her and she especially loves to fuck and kiss.
Missionary was the highlight because she has this smile when she is fucking that is so fucking sexy I can’t even describe it. When you see it for yourself you will know what I mean.

ROUND 2
Like I said Sui is a sweet little angel but she is a horny little devil too and as soon as I suggested a second round she was straight into it with zero hesitation and full commitment.

OVERALL
If you like really tiny petite skinny girls then Sui is the number 1 pick at Ginza right now.
If you like more womanly curvy types with plenty of tits and arse then obviously she will not be your type.
But there is so much more to Sui than just the novelty of fucking a super tiny skinny girl. She is a really special girl in every way with magazine cover girl looks and a brilliant personality and attitude and a beautiful positive energy.
Be a gentleman, treat her right, and she will repay you x100.

ReginaldBubbles
01-03-2023, 07:26 PM
$250 for half an hour! Shit is getting out of hand!

rooter
01-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Pics of Sui on the Ginza website?
The face pics are definitely 100% Sui but photoshopped a bit, but still give you a good idea what she looks like.
The full body shot with the sexy two piece lingerie is 100% Sui, but I think she looks much more tiny and skinny in real life.
The racing car pics I am not sure if that's Sui. She seemed more skinny and tiny to me.

tcrawford
01-03-2023, 07:39 PM
Website says she is 164 and your review says around 157. That's a big difference lol.

rooter
01-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Website says she is 164 and your review says around 157. That's a big difference lol.

LOL! She was 164 with her heels on :)

kimura39
01-03-2023, 10:25 PM
Are you sure you got girls right because Saho is tiny too but Sui is tall skinny model body..!!!

tomyniko
01-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Rooter said it all. Great review

Got in here today too
I had a great time with her so had to post an AR also
Bit of an innocent feel to her, but she puts 100% effort into the session

I hope she can maintain that fresh energetic vibe she has
She is a real sweetheart

diligent
01-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Great AR ROOTER. J Girls on a streak now hahahahh

DireStraits
01-03-2023, 11:36 PM

Root’s reviews, effusive as they come, are generally okay, and in 10 years I don’t think I’ve gone terribly wrong seeing a J girl at G based on any I read.

He’d better hope no one ever shows Wilson ChatGPT though, or he’ll be looking for a new job before too long 😄

drdummy
02-03-2023, 06:09 AM
Chatgpt doesnt do sex, but funnny ... haha

rooter
02-03-2023, 10:35 AM

Got in here today too
I had a great time with her so had to post an AR also
Bit of an innocent feel to her, but she puts 100% effort into the session

I hope she can maintain that fresh energetic vibe she has
She is a real sweetheart

Yeah she is something very special. She is gonna win a lot of hearts, and break a lot of hearts.

rooter
02-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Great AR ROOTER. J Girls on a streak now hahahahh

Yeah bro. Really good quality and quantity the last month or so.
I am struggling to keep up with all the new J talent this year.
Just finished a nice session with the latest J cutie tonight J Narumi.