PDA

View Full Version : Girl info No5 Indo Girls

Jamie Holden
01-03-2023, 10:12 PM
Seeking reviews for Indo girls at N5M. Saw some reviews for Laura from other thread so this one would be for the rest of them
1) Jolie
2) Flo
3) Eivi
4) Sovia
5) Lala (if I'm not mistaken the pic a girl with blue dress with high camera flash lol)

Oh an please if anyone can give review for V Angela as well would be appreciated as these girls never had any new reviews in this forum tho.

Please also leave an overall take ?/10 for those girls that you had.

Cheers, go at it guys

Jamie Holden
01-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Only 6 requests...you crack me up.lol

Hence the keywords are in plural.

acfbkup1
02-03-2023, 01:05 PM
Lala is also ginza sayang. She is fun search for her reviews there s plenty. Natural D cup hourglass body dark tanned pretty face and sleek sucking skills.

cuteguy
02-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Lala is also ginza sayang. She is fun search for her reviews there s plenty. Natural D cup hourglass body dark tanned pretty face and sleek sucking skills.

She also works at Gladesville 42.

footboy2012
04-03-2023, 03:29 PM
never see lala rostered at marrickville

anyone know what days?

Raybo
04-03-2023, 07:37 PM

anyone know what days?

If it is who they are saying it is, she will probably work for 4-5 hours during the day, weekdays.

Jamie Holden
05-03-2023, 06:05 AM

anyone know what days?

Yeah she's not so often in N5M but I did saw her name on roster from time to time

Any reviews about other girls though?

Aphantom
06-03-2023, 02:08 AM
There’s an Indo Lala at Nightshade tomorrow (actually today Monday)

passingthrough
06-03-2023, 02:18 PM
I saw Sovia perhaps 2 months ago after eyeing her for a while.

She is a really good looking girl with a gym fit body and a darker/olive complexion. Smooth skin with small natural breasts and a smaller round firm ass. In the looks department she ranks very highly.

The experience was okay - she was friendly but not what you would call service oriented. She struggled a bit with my size and conversation was more about general life, not too much GFE.

She would no doubt be great if you built up a rapport but despite her great looks, I will not be returning. All experiences are different though!

Jamie Holden
06-03-2023, 07:27 PM
There’s an Indo Lala at Nightshade tomorrow (actually today Monday)

Yup, shes working today...so any reviews for other girls so far?

Jamie Holden
14-03-2023, 11:48 AM
I saw Sovia perhaps 2 months ago after eyeing her for a while.

She is a really good looking girl with a gym fit body and a darker/olive complexion. Smooth skin with small natural breasts and a smaller round firm ass. In the looks department she ranks very highly.

The experience was okay - she was friendly but not what you would call service oriented. She struggled a bit with my size and conversation was more about general life, not too much GFE.

She would no doubt be great if you built up a rapport but despite her great looks, I will not be returning. All experiences are different though!

Cool, nice AR...cheers man

crhaayn
14-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Not on your list but I saw Indo Vita late last year. Was hoping she'd be back by now but she's not... If she's anything to go by, Indo girls are worth the punt!

Jamie Holden
18-04-2023, 02:27 AM
Bump, got info the girl named Flo had gone back to Indonesia saw her ig post & stories. Less 1 Indo girl at N5M

Andycandy010
04-05-2023, 11:36 PM
Not on your list but I saw Indo Vita late last year. Was hoping she'd be back by now but she's not... If she's anything to go by, Indo girls are worth the punt!
Any idea if she is still here or gone back to Indonesia? TIA 🙏

iphone
10-05-2023, 08:49 PM
Too bad all of them have dark skin.
And some have very average face and body . I'm being very polite here.

Callfellow
11-05-2023, 04:02 PM

What about their performance though? Do they at least respond well to compensate for the lack in physical?

ReginaldBubbles
12-05-2023, 08:24 PM

Who's the darkest?

Happypunt
12-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Each to their own iPhone. I respect your preference for lighter complexion; some of us prefer darker. Enjoy your punting…. Cheers.

longlife
24-03-2024, 03:05 PM
Bump, got info the girl named Flo had gone back to Indonesia saw her ig post & stories. Less 1 Indo girl at N5M

Anyone know if Flo's back in action in Australia?

Abracadabra
24-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Be good to see Sandra return.