View Full Version : Veronica thick Argentina @ parra

adz21xx
04-03-2023, 01:50 AM
Smashed her 3 times at 137 church parra huge ass pretty face big tits

Veets
05-03-2023, 06:31 PM
Sounds Interesting
Please share more info
Cup size dress size and naughty experiences??

mat29127692
05-03-2023, 06:36 PM

Do you have their WeChat ?
Some more details pls around part 2 and 3. What was the total damage ?

adz21xx
06-03-2023, 02:55 AM
Double ds huge ass like bro she is Argentinian.

dt333
06-03-2023, 02:20 PM
how old is she?

Syn.
06-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Can you post her ad listing?

massage addict
07-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Bullshit post trying to advertise the sth american girls. The op has posted no info other than i fucked her about several sth american girls.

Jesus666
07-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Website tells you....bugger all actually

https://paradisemassageparramatta.com/

adz21xx
08-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Nah boys legit there’s an Argentinan there with a huge ass go have a look yea the websites shit but youse got my word

adz21xx
08-03-2023, 12:24 AM
She’s young like 24 her tits are big but got flat nipples

09-03-2023, 12:55 AM
She’s young like 24 her tits are big but got flat nipples

prices and services offered would be good too

limbi8888
09-03-2023, 02:32 PM
website is pretty old, last time i went there it was pretty dirty n dingy, i waited for like 2min no-one came so i left

adz21xx
09-03-2023, 03:20 PM
I pay 200 for 30mins .

Place is a shit hole but some of the girls there are fire

chemistry84
18-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Something odd about this shop. I've been going by it for the past week and each day it has the 'closed' sign with the Massage 'Open' signs turned off. I tried calling the number but it's been disconnected and the mobile phone listed does mentioned she doesn't 'own' the shop anymore.

dt333
18-03-2023, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=chemistry84;2626741]

wachumba
05-04-2023, 12:46 AM
Try https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au/contact-us/
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_6321930328/Indian-and-Latino-Girls-in-Parramatta-Massage-shop.html

xl87
07-04-2023, 05:22 PM
@wachumba Thanks for the great intel

ColesBag
08-04-2023, 12:16 PM
I pay 200 for 30mins .

Place is a shit hole but some of the girls there are fire

I hope that was full service with the lot for that price.

chemistry84
09-04-2023, 07:46 PM
Try https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au/contact-us/
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_6321930328/Indian-and-Latino-Girls-in-Parramatta-Massage-shop.html

Thanks Wachumba, after you sent through the links I managed to get in touch with the shop and managed to get a slot to view Veronica.

adz21xx is definitely correct that she's thick. She's thick because she has BBL and fake ass implants. Her tits are also fake and adz21xx is right that her nipples are flat. If anything she barely has any nipples due to their implants. They're big tits but I struggled to suck on their nipples as it was barely existent.

If you're after a those Kim K fake ass butts then Veronica is definitely one to try. Is she better than say CBD Style girls? Well it depends on if what you want. Even when I was fucking her cowgirl and doggy style that ass bounces a lot due to the fake implants/BBL. It's good to tick off your bucket list but you're probably better off find a gym girl with a peachy ass than BBL style girls. I think Kat at Mac would be better to tick off as his big ass is natural.

Would I return? Probably yes when I am bored of the BBBJ/CIM girls and want an enormous fake ass besides Kat at Mac. She isn't the worst girl nor the best, but gets the job done. One thing I noticed, during our session her iWatch with instagram kept going off, she seems to be maybe an influencer style vibe, definitely with her fake tits and fake ass it wouldn't surprise me.

Damage I paid was 250/30mins (altogether).

Black_kangaroo
11-04-2023, 05:05 PM
So this shop does full service ? Does it have showers ?

adz21xx
12-04-2023, 03:50 AM
Try Sera next time she’s fit Colombian.

adz21xx
12-04-2023, 03:52 AM
I hope that was full service with the lot for that price.

FS and cum on her titties 🫡

ggmas
13-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Thanks Wachumba, after you sent through the links I managed to get in touch with the shop and managed to get a slot to view Veronica.

adz21xx is definitely correct that she's thick. She's thick because she has BBL and fake ass implants. Her tits are also fake and adz21xx is right that her nipples are flat. If anything she barely has any nipples due to their implants. They're big tits but I struggled to suck on their nipples as it was barely existent.

If you're after a those Kim K fake ass butts then Veronica is definitely one to try. Is she better than say CBD Style girls? Well it depends on if what you want. Even when I was fucking her cowgirl and doggy style that ass bounces a lot due to the fake implants/BBL. It's good to tick off your bucket list but you're probably better off find a gym girl with a peachy ass than BBL style girls. I think Kat at Mac would be better to tick off as his big ass is natural.

Would I return? Probably yes when I am bored of the BBBJ/CIM girls and want an enormous fake ass besides Kat at Mac. She isn't the worst girl nor the best, but gets the job done. One thing I noticed, during our session her iWatch with instagram kept going off, she seems to be maybe an influencer style vibe, definitely with her fake tits and fake ass it wouldn't surprise me.

who is Kat at Mac?

neoisthejuan
14-07-2023, 06:46 PM
Fucked her at the shop when she was there a couple months ago, gave the full service cbj but let me DATY and eat her juicy ass. Finished on her titties too. Was scrolling through tinder a week after and found her with her ig handle @orianabr_. However she has since gone on holidays and also made her ig private.

dib21
15-07-2023, 09:12 AM
I've been to this place and tried Sera based on this thread. A huge mistake. She asked for 4 pineapples for fs so i paid her. we start off and then she starts saying you cant do this, you can't touch here, just cum fast. She was getting mad beacuse i tried to get handsy. like WTF. i got so turned off that I didn't even finish and left. Worst experience ever. The place is shady af

adz21xx
15-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Are you kidding me? That’s just greedy.
It’s always been 150/30mins for FS with her and she never rushed me. Too bad mate.

RO1312
29-08-2023, 12:23 AM
Banged Veronica last week at Mascot. Pretty face like an actress, her figures were sexy as well. But when she removed her dress, I could see scars all over her tummy, lower part of boobies. Fake ass, and boobs, with flat nipples. Good punt, cooperative! She claims to be from Buenos aires, but her insta indicates she might be a Venezuelan. Who cares, as long as it’s a Latina and speaks Spanish lol.

Any photos of her on insta? She’s smoking hot

adz21xx
29-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Any photos of her on insta? She’s smoking hot

Her name is Ariana or something like that.

snot77
29-08-2023, 09:20 AM

Saw her last week at Kingsford Bodytone. She is listed as "Ariana" there.
Told me she is there Mon - Fri.
Looks as above, pretty face, long hair, mangled flat nips, large hard DD cups, large, soft butt.
The boob job was quite a turn off really.

Was asking for 200 FS - I scoffed and let her finish me with a very unenthusiastic HJ.
This was on top of the shop fee of $130

Will not repeat.

jok
31-08-2023, 02:06 PM
Saw her last week at Kingsford Bodytone. She is listed as "Ariana" there.
Told me she is there Mon - Fri.
Looks as above, pretty face, long hair, mangled flat nips, large hard DD cups, large, soft butt.
The boob job was quite a turn off really.

Was asking for 200 FS - I scoffed and let her finish me with a very unenthusiastic HJ.
This was on top of the shop fee of $130

Will not repeat.

I heard good things previously. Sounds like a dud punt though.
Have you seen any others at Kingsford bodytone?