PDA

View Full Version : Jun Massage Birthday Treat with Suki

04-03-2023, 03:31 PM
EDIT: I have had to redact the majority of this point as requested by the shop. Apologies.

For my birthday I decided to splurge a bit and try one of the options from Jun’s secret menu. I was considering Ginza for the first time or even MAC but I thought I’d go with a regular that I would be guaranteed great service with.

I’ve seen **** previously for normal massage and had a great time (review in private section).

Today I tried the ****** special she has. It’s $*** for the hour (a bit steeper than most massage joints I know, but I wanted to treat myself).

Rang the doorbell from the back entrance and was greeted by *****. Walked upstairs and saw **** who had just finished her lunch. Sat and chatted with the girls for a little bit and then **** asked if I was ready. I’d driven about an hour for this, of course I was ready!

Went in the room and let her set up while giving her a little shoulder rub. She asked if I could give her a little massage before we start and I was more than happy to do that. Gave her a good massage for about five minutes and had her worked up. She’s very petite so it looks awesome seeing my hands wrap around her entire waist. She started with a ***** *** **** then said hang on, she’ll be right back.

She left the room with me **** ***** for a couple of minutes and I heard those heels coming down the hallway. She told me to turn over and let her give me a massage before we started and I told her hey, you’re the boss.

Turned over and had a pretty decent back massage. Good pressure on my shoulders which was definitely needed. Somewhere during the massage her ******* *** **** *** without me realising and her **** ***** started. She was running her feet up and down my legs which felt amazing.

Really good **** ** and had me ****** **, and this is when it entered new territory for me. She told me to **** **** on the bed lol and I did as directed. I’m really not sure what happened here as I couldn’t see ***** ** but let’s just say ** **** was **** *****. I’ve never experienced that before having *** **** ** ** **** ******* me *** while ***** ***** **** of **** ******. I was pretty much ***** ** **** ** this point.

**** then told me to lay on my **** and let *** **** **** ** me. It was here that I saw three **** of ****. Some *** ***** to ***** ** ** and she started part 2. She got the first *** and then I realised what was happening. **** *** *** service! The first *** had very **** ***** which was a great feeling. The third *** was for ******** *** ***** out. Next came the *** *****. She kept alternating until I told her enough is enough.

I directed her to *** **** ***** while giving me an **** **. I *** ** of about * **** of *********** all over *** ***** *** **** *****.

This was probably one of the best punts I’ve ever had and a good way to spend a birthday punt.

Shan_syd
15-05-2023, 06:29 PM
Man, that was a painful read with all the redacted text!! Just got that you had a great time!!
Have to try out myself :P

Cheers!