PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Hikari - Finally, A J Girl Worth a Repeat Visit!

Mr Fugly
05-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Gentlemen, today I bit the bullet and booked J Hikari as her first customer for the day. Well, let me tell you I have finally found a J girl that I will return to... very young, very good GFE !
She spent the entire session with very sweet DFK, I had to stop her BBBJ after less than a minute as she got me to point of no return in super quick time!
Hikari really has that girl next door vibe going, and she is really super sweet.
The session started as I walked in the door and she greeted me with okay English, she has short hair and seems to have almost no makeup on. She is small, I estimate about a size 5 and she is not shy to kiss you when you walk in.
After the shower, she is very responsive to DATY and I certainly enjoyed her liquid running down my face! After a nice session of DATY, she provided about a minute of BBBJ before I stopped her from making me cum..
She climbed on top where she continued to GFE DFK for the next 10 minutes while she rubbed her pussy on my cock.. finally asked her to dom me up where she proceeded to ride me and we finished off in mish with about 5 minutes to go...

WIR? Hell yes.. but she's only here for 2 weeks... this girl is worth the $300/hour price tag.. she gives a total GFE experience I have rarely had, but enjoy so much...

Finally, a young girl with a pair of size A's that doesn't act like a sexual victim... and completely no princess syndrome either... highly recommend and this one I will see again before she leaves !!

Ninjas1018
06-03-2023, 11:47 AM
Gentlemen, today I bit the bullet and booked J Hikari as her first customer for the day. Well, let me tell you I have finally found a J girl that I will return to... very young, very good GFE !
She spent the entire session with very sweet DFK, I had to stop her BBBJ after less than a minute as she got me to point of no return in super quick time!
Hikari really has that girl next door vibe going, and she is really super sweet.
The session started as I walked in the door and she greeted me with okay English, she has short hair and seems to have almost no makeup on. She is small, I estimate about a size 5 and she is not shy to kiss you when you walk in.
After the shower, she is very responsive to DATY and I certainly enjoyed her liquid running down my face! After a nice session of DATY, she provided about a minute of BBBJ before I stopped her from making me cum..
She climbed on top where she continued to GFE DFK for the next 10 minutes while she rubbed her pussy on my cock.. finally asked her to dom me up where she proceeded to ride me and we finished off in mish with about 5 minutes to go...

WIR? Hell yes.. but she's only here for 2 weeks... this girl is worth the $300/hour price tag.. she gives a total GFE experience I have rarely had, but enjoy so much...

Finally, a young girl with a pair of size A's that doesn't act like a sexual victim... and completely no princess syndrome either... highly recommend and this one I will see again before she leaves !!

Thanks for sharing Fuglysan! Are the photos on site accurate?

Mr Fugly
06-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Thanks for sharing Fuglysan! Are the photos on site accurate?

They are pretty much spot on... as I said, she wore minimal makeup, this actually made her look younger than the pics.

mrbeast
06-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Nice review Mr Fugly. I'm too scared to try these new J girls but maybe this is worth the try. I guess the 'inexperienced' tag on the website is false ahaha. Honestly there's just too many sushi options rn its overwhelming!

Mr Fugly
07-03-2023, 12:02 AM
Nice review Mr Fugly. I'm too scared to try these new J girls but maybe this is worth the try. I guess the 'inexperienced' tag on the website is false ahaha. Honestly there's just too many sushi options rn its overwhelming!

Hey Mr Beast.. just to let you know, Hikari comes across as a shy GF.. lead her and be gentle with her, I don't see much experience at all with her, but she really seems to love sex and her enthusiasm was genuine!

BlueTimTam
07-03-2023, 11:28 AM
https://citybrothel.com.au/project/miku-japan-2/

want to be with an Aj girl with this kind of vibe. is she similar?