PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 3 Flowers wilting?

_Ben
06-03-2023, 11:44 AM
The inner north western suburbs are a bit low on good shops so last Tuesday I decided to go and investigate the new shop in Ashgrove. I went mid afternoon which was a bad idea as its just off a very busy road and with school traffic etc it felt a bit exposed. The front door is set in a little so you're not totally standing out in the open but with that many people around it didn't feel ideal. Might be a lot better in the morning or evenings.

The shop inside looks quite new and shows promise. The ML that opened the door unfortunately had some strong boiler vibes (guess round age 40). I asked to see which girls were available and was shown to a fairly large room. An ML (might be Monica) came in that looked like the slightly younger sister of the first ML. She seemed to have a good body (slim/firm) but just wasn't my taste so I declined. She said there was a 3rd ML but she was busy at the time.

The locanto ads mentions a few other ML's so might need some more exploring. This shop might have potential but they need some good talent. Time will tell.

APL
06-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Sorry Bro no potential it is sister shop to Clara's at Chermside unless your a fan

_Ben
06-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Went to Clara's once and walked. I see now there's a few of the same ML names on their ads.

Anybody out there that had a good experience at Clara's?

LinenMammoth
06-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Went to Clara's once and walked. I see now there's a few of the same ML names on their ads.

Anybody out there that had a good experience at Clara's?

Yes. I didn't know about the previous reputation of the place when I started visiting. All my experiences were good, but the last time I went there was a few months ago. I should also mention that I used to see just one ML (Taiwanese B___).