PDA

View Full Version : General talk papillomavirus

charm
06-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Hi Guys just a friendly warning about papillomavirus. I contracted this from having to much DATY and now i have Cancer in my neck. It starts through STD. I started to notice a lump in my neck and i went and got it checked out now i have to have 7 weeks of radiation and chemo, so be very careful guys

milkitt
06-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Hi Guys just a friendly warning about papillomavirus. I contracted this from having to much DATY and now i have Cancer in my neck. It starts through STD. I started to notice a lump in my neck and i went and got it checked out now i have to have 7 weeks of radiation and chemo, so be very careful guys

How old are you if you care to reveal? Does age make a difference in odds in this cancer developing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave.j8811
07-03-2023, 06:06 AM

Michael Douglas is a punter!

FredWard63
07-03-2023, 06:51 AM
Also known as HPV, human papillomavirus virus. There is an excellent vaccine for this, https://www.health.gov.au/topics/immunisation/vaccines/human-papillomavirus-hpv-immunisation-service. It's best if you are under 26 y to receive it. I don't know about older folk.

bradpitt
07-03-2023, 08:53 AM

sorry to hear about this condition for you.

Like man men my age 55+ we have been licking HPV+ pussies our entire life. My understanding is that I may also be HPV+ and that the immunisation won't be effective on me. It's only relatively recently that the immunisation program has been rolling out.

I see that Gardisil vaccine started in Australia 2007 on girls 12-13 year olds. so by now that cohort are 27-28 years old. As a sensible precaution I'm thinking to only perform DATY on girls 18-27 years old.

Charm, you said it is from "too much DATY". now I am worried how much DATY is too much?

but in all seriousness Godspeed for effective treatment. I have sent you a question which you may not want to answer in public

harry444
07-03-2023, 09:14 AM
That's why I never eat pavlova. Don't want Human Pavlova Virus.

Herpetology
07-03-2023, 09:29 AM
OMG LOL Harry the man cool

charm
07-03-2023, 09:40 AM
sorry to hear about this condition for you.

Like man men my age 55+ we have been licking HPV+ pussies our entire life. My understanding is that I may also be HPV+ and that the immunisation won't be effective on me. It's only relatively recently that the immunisation program has been rolling out.

I see that Gardisil vaccine started in Australia 2007 on girls 12-13 year olds. so by now that cohort are 27-28 years old. As a sensible precaution I'm thinking to only perform DATY on girls 18-27 years old.

Charm, you said it is from "too much DATY". now I am worried how much DATY is too much?

but in all seriousness Godspeed for effective treatment. I have sent you a question which you may not want to answer in public
What was the question pm me

jimmyp
07-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Michael Douglas is a punter!I think he uses that line for bragging rights...

"I have throat cancer from giving too much oral sex. By the way, have you met my wife Catherine Zeta-Jones?"

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

ABCguy
07-03-2023, 05:58 PM
In doing a little bit of research, developing cancer from HPV seems to be extremely rare. Bad luck mate and sorry to hear.

bradpitt
08-03-2023, 08:39 AM
What was the question pm me

PM sent. I am interested to know your approx age, an answer you may not want to post publicly

Selecta
08-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Terrible news mate, get well soon!
Maybe a wake up call to the rest of us to stay safe and use a jacket!

Massageloverbris
08-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Had a girl I was seeing for a while she was told by dr she had this or something similar from that day on I didn’t go down on her just finger and wax condom .. ( and yes was a ml semi retired )

popeye96
08-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Michael Douglas is a punter!

I'm guessing his years of smoking, drinking and doing drugs had more to do with his throat cancer than going down on his wife.

charm
08-03-2023, 04:41 PM
don't smoke drink or do drugs, so you are way off track

ococpunt
08-03-2023, 05:31 PM
HPV rarely affects men and Medicare don't offer tests for men either. The best protection is to get vaccinated, guess you are one of the extreme cases, bad luck

ABCguy
08-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Yeah one only has to do a little research and they will see cancer developing from HPV for men is extremely rare. His advice would be like saying never leave the house to protect yourself from a lightning strike. So bad luck, but I do hope you do get better soon.

fi1teredglue
09-03-2023, 04:55 PM
why do some people like DATY so much ? it's dirty and disgusting, and sometimes smelly.

dave.j8811
09-03-2023, 05:07 PM
why do some people like DATY so much ? it's dirty and disgusting, and sometimes smelly.

Guess you don’t like getting your sick sucked?

popeye96
09-03-2023, 05:49 PM
don't smoke drink or do drugs, so you are way off track

I was referring to Michael Douglas, hence why I quoted the Michael Douglas comment in my post.