PDA

View Full Version : Girl info 5x4 = 5*

jayjays
07-03-2023, 07:30 PM
Is this the same one from AT, FG?

harry444
07-03-2023, 07:58 PM
If I had 50 cents for every time I failed maths, I'd have $1.30.

FredWard63
07-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Is this the same one from AT, FG?

Yes, that is correct

CakeandCoffee
07-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Bossman's fave girl of all time. Finally able to convince her to work for him hey?

4FoW2
07-03-2023, 11:30 PM
5x4 = 5*

Oh so 1 score equals Capella, Vega, Canopus, Antares and Betelgeuse.
Regards,
Bletchley Park.

Selecta
08-03-2023, 11:02 AM
If I had 50 cents for every time I failed maths, I'd have $1.30.
🤣
Dont know why but that one made me spit my coffee.

nosha
08-03-2023, 11:11 AM
I know the girl... Can anyone enlighten me on the shop?

jayjays
08-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Gotta love dumbass comments. Maybe the post was meant to be somewhat cryptic and interpreted by someone with a half decent IQ. :)

4FoW2
08-03-2023, 06:44 PM
I know the girl... Can anyone enlighten me on the shop?
So lets see if you have a "half decent IQ" as JJ suggests.

jayjays
08-03-2023, 06:51 PM
So lets see if you have a "half decent IQ" as JJ suggests.

My post was aimed at harry the supposedly funny dude but yep lets see if Nosha cracks the code haha :)

ABCguy
08-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Must be a few boomers here if they find that joke "funny".

nosha
08-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Annerley shop got it... Not really anything to do with IQ... More historical knowledge.

rojerramjet
08-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Oh so 1 score equals Capella, Vega, Canopus, Antares and Betelgeuse.
Regards,
Bletchley Park.
Clever ........

Joejohnson8
08-03-2023, 09:47 PM
So…..where is she now sorry?

harry444
09-03-2023, 09:26 AM

True. I grew up up with "Benny Hill Show" and "Are You Being Served". I tried to watched a so called comedy program the other night, "We Interrupt This Program". I couldn't even crack a smile. So true, I'm a geriatric old fart living in the past.

Rickmathew
09-03-2023, 09:54 AM
I wanna be in my TWENTIES again 😉 but then with age we know our STAR performers

APuntingwewillgo
09-03-2023, 12:46 PM

True. I grew up up with "Benny Hill Show" and "Are You Being Served". I tried to watched a so called comedy program the other night, "We Interrupt This Program". I couldn't even crack a smile. So true, I'm a geriatric old fart living in the past.

"last night my pussy got all wet"
that shit will always be funny, mid Gen X here

ABCguy
09-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Lol don't really think most people care what a boomer thinks is comedy, the last dying breed of cringe dad jokes.

4FoW2
09-03-2023, 11:42 PM
Lol don't really think most people care what a boomer thinks is comedy, the last dying breed of cringe dad jokes.
And baby boomers don't really care what Generation X,Y and Z think about anything.
They are just happy to sit back and laugh at their old style shows in their paid off house and enough super to have a comfortable retirement which is the result of working their ass off, not sitting there constantly whinging about home affordability, how they are offended by everything they disagree with or trying to decide whether are they male, female or part of the LGBTQABCD community.
Now thats true LOL!

PS I have a very good friend in Rome, you know.

Yellow Fever
10-03-2023, 12:48 AM
And baby boomers don't really care what Generation X,Y and Z think about anything.
They are just happy to sit back and laugh at their old style shows in their paid off house and enough super to have a comfortable retirement which is the result of working their ass off, not sitting there constantly whinging about home affordability, how they are offended by everything they disagree with or trying to decide whether are they male, female or part of the LGBTQABCD community.
Now thats true LOL!

I’ve never really managed to grasp the Gen X, Y, or Z thing…it passed me by.
I just class everyone under the age of 35 as a bunch of self-entitled, demanding k**t’s….lol.

bradpitt
10-03-2023, 07:02 AM
I just class everyone under the age of 35 as a bunch of self-entitled, demanding k**t’s….lol.

A Victorian Judge gave one rising star this 1* review

“ a scenario in which Ms Rugg (the young one) would set her own boundaries about what work she would do and how much work she considered reasonable, and Dr Ryan (the boss) would elect to modify her expectations accordingly,” she wrote.

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/courts-law/sally-rugg-v-monique-ryan-judge-makes-call-on-case-against-teal-mp/news-story/2548cd7fea0b7f5a783a614de4236418

But we should really get back to talking about Miss 5*4.

harry444
10-03-2023, 10:14 AM
I think the difference in generations is created by the media. Back in my time (yes, the good old days), my view of the world was based on my own life experiences. Today it's based on media hype. Make viewers feel sorry for themselves and you have captive audience.

ABCguy
10-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Now thats true LOL!

Lol from a topic of joking around you sure got deep into another topic. Maybe the cherry picked select few of Gen X's Ys or whatever you have chosen to make yourself feel better don't actually represent me lol. But on that topic even if they aren't doing as well as me financially or net asset wise, I actually don't know why they have a whinge because most of them are probably going to inherit dead boomers money/assets soon anyway

4FoW2
10-03-2023, 06:29 PM
I actually don't know why they have a whinge because most of them are probably going to inherit dead boomers money/assets soon anyway
Love being a DINK.
4FoW2