PDA

View Full Version : Ryde Massage Olivia / Celine (Epping and others)

BDU
09-03-2023, 12:09 PM
Mid 20's brown skinned Thai
Bit Solid but not fat
Good Conversation
Good tickle tackle as a lot of you guys put it
Offers Part 2 and 3 for the usual tip 2xP and 3xP
Opted for covered part 2
Good technique but she was in a hurry to get me over the line. Only put in a few minutes effort max before resorting to ripping off the condom and rubbing furiously.
She also works at Wynyard where a 30 minute quickie is the general go and makes her at least $200 in tips per hr, so I would suggest 45 mins or an hour is not what she likes.

Overall a fairly good session and good chat but the ending was a disappointment

blackpearl
09-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Bit Solid but not fat
Good Conversation
Opted for covered part 2
Good technique but she was in a hurry to get me over the line. Only put in a few minutes effort max before resorting to ripping off the condom and rubbing furiously.
She also works at Wynyard where a 30 minute quickie is the general go and makes her at least $200 in tips per hr, so I would suggest 45 mins or an hour is not what she likes.

Sorry to hear about your experience. You just got scammed by the famous Jolie (107 NS )/ Olivia Ryde
Read the reviews at the private section and you will know .

BDU
09-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Bit Solid but not fat
Good Conversation
Opted for covered part 2

Not sure we are talking about the same girl. Olivia/Celine is Thai and fairly dark brown not dark dark. She offered up standard rates for everything and was an okay experience just a lousy BJ

From what I remember Jolie was Philo wasn't she.

I know other Philos at Epping claim to be Thai but the accent and the pause and blurting out of Bangkok when u ask where they are from is a bit of a giveaway too.

blackpearl
09-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Not sure we are talking about the same girl. Olivia/Celine is Thai and fairly dark brown not dark dark. She offered up standard rates for everything and was an okay experience just a lousy BJ

From what I remember Jolie was Philo wasn't she.

I know other Philos at Epping claim to be Thai but the accent and the pause and blurting out of Bangkok when u ask where they are from is a bit of a giveaway too.

Bro Jolie is thai . Shop 107 NS just kept lying to everyone lol

joseph Lo
09-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Bro Jolie is thai . Shop 107 NS just kept lying to everyone lol

I spent a few years in the Philippines and Jolie described to me her life in the Philippines as a child and I think she did grow up there, but don't take it too seriously, Philippines or Thai, it doesn't matter to me.

dicksonport
09-03-2023, 03:32 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience. You just got scammed by the famous Jolie (107 NS )/ Olivia Ryde
Read the reviews at the private section and you will know .
No No to T Olivia at Ryde Massage, bring enough $$$$$$$$$ if booking for her. Ordinary looks with bloody high rate $50 nhj just for 30 minutes booking and additional charges for an hour.
Highly not recommended
If she works private then make sense

BDU
09-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Fair enough never saw her, it doesn't really matter she was better than many other MLs and less of a rip off and was chatty. Had many far worse than her.
Would I return ....hell no....passed her up at a line up last week. Even passed up Emily/Alina and Alina who are damn good service girls. Not many better than Em.