PDA

View Full Version : Question Walking out of a booking - bait & switch issue

JohnJones
11-03-2023, 02:01 PM
While it is common to walk out of a private booking due to fake photos and fake description, is it common for shops to have punters to walk out of their booking just because the WL didn't look exactly like the photo or description?

I know some shops will either convince the punter to change to another available WL or charge them a small booking dishonour fee but I am really not keen on shops baiting & switching especially in times when shops are not as busy as they're used to before COVID. With some shops back then you'd be expected to wait at least an hour to see a WL who's only available for 30mins if you walk in without a booking.

I might start doing walk-ins again instead of booking duds.

11-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Recently I booked an Indian girl… no photos… but the shop reputation was good (won’t name them).

When I saw the girl was a small elephant I pretended to take a phone call and left. Curvy is one thing, but bigger stomach than tits no thanks. If she’s too lazy to respect her own body she’ll give you a lazy service too.

Never be a beta cuck simp and pay a deposit (lots of cauc privates will try this). Don’t feel guilty, it’s your money. These girls can make thousands in a day lying down whilst men actually have to work.

JohnJones
11-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Recently I booked an Indian girl… no photos… but the shop reputation was good (won’t name them).

When I saw the girl was a small elephant I pretended to take a phone call and left. Curvy is one thing, but bigger stomach than tits no thanks. If she’s too lazy to respect her own body she’ll give you a lazy service too.

Never be a beta cuck simp and pay a deposit (lots of cauc privates will try this). Don’t feel guilty, it’s your money. These girls can make thousands in a day lying down whilst men actually have to work.

My only fear factor when it comes to Desi girls... I don't know why they think being that fat is okay. Having baby fat is fine, but looking like Jabba the Hut is definitely not!

That second paragraph, I second that. My ex-wife was basically like that, when we first met she was basically trying to shed her weight and only had some tummy which is understandable as tummies are hard to get rid of. As we got married her weight and shape gotten worse and she was trying to convince me to gain weight as well so that she doesn't feel bad. Now that we've divorced she hasn't changed while I'm fitter than I was before. Never once in our marriage has she tried putting in effort into bedroom adventures as her only hobby was eating expensive junk food.

JohnJones
11-03-2023, 10:58 PM
That is exactly what I do for almost 25 years now.

I will never ever pay for a WL without first meeting her.
I also never book anyone, unless she is my regular who has proved herself to me in service at least 3x (by which she usually becomes a regular).

If I want to try a new WL I saw on a website, I normally just rock up to the shop and ask to see her. If she's busy I come back in 15-20 min etc.

Its all about offsetting your risk and throwing the odds in your favour. Even with an unlimited punting budget, why the fuck would you punt on a potential impostor? Or someone you don't even click with?

Great punts favour the prepared. I do my homework and most of the time I fuck well.

Nice, thanks for the reply.

Back in 2016-2019 I used to do that. Only when I clicked with the lady I will book her. Some shops apparently upped their game in regards to the photos and description, therefore I started becoming lazy and booked every new girl expecting to be at least 90% as depicted due to the shop's reputation. Somehow these days that has changed, so I'd rather go back to walk-ins from now on.

GoldfishMan
12-03-2023, 06:15 AM
Lol, fat Indian girls are everywhere, very common. I’ve always wondered why they let themselves go like that. My theory is that because they love their food so much, they can’t help but keep chowing down until they get fat.

I mean if you like spicy Indian food, you’ll love it to hell, if you don’t like it you’ll hate it and won’t even go near it. There’s no in-between.

Daffy
12-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Recently had this at Ada’s new place when I booked to see Tomoko sight unseen. To say she looked nothing like the photos was an understatement

Should have walked but didn’t and regretted it

cuteguy
12-03-2023, 07:43 PM
This is why you never pay upfront until you have seen the actual girl who is going to service you.

More importantly, never let the shop dictate in this case. Once money changes hands, dishonest mamasans will play games and you might come out second best.

12-03-2023, 09:27 PM
Lol, fat Indian girls are everywhere, very common. I’ve always wondered why they let themselves go like that. My theory is that because they love their food so much, they can’t help but keep chowing down until they get fat.

I mean if you like spicy Indian food, you’ll love it to hell, if you don’t like it you’ll hate it and won’t even go near it. There’s no in-between.

That being said I've seen many FIT indian girls walking around... Had the pleasure of hooking up with a fair few especially in my younger days. Now looking at their facebook's they all seem to have let themselves go after getting married....

longlife
15-03-2023, 03:00 AM
This is why you never pay upfront until you have seen the actual girl who is going to service you.

More importantly, never let the shop dictate in this case. Once money changes hands, dishonest mamasans will play games and you might come out second best.

100% You walk in they say how long you want to stay. I go no thanks I'd like to see who working first.

You hold the money and that money is power.

longlife
15-03-2023, 03:01 AM
Pisses me off when they do bait and switch. Fake Photos or Ghost girls are the worse.

429 Ghost girl Oliver and then said some other girl was it which clearly was Vietnamese and Thai land.

Worse experience there lately.

HitNMiss
15-03-2023, 03:05 AM
Sounds like I saved myself some $$$, I messaged to book her on the weekend because the photos of her looked good . I was half way there when I got a message saying “sorry she busy now not Available for 2 hours and if I’d like someone else “… I took it as a sign to just save my $$$ for another day.

11Bravo
15-03-2023, 04:36 PM
Sounds like I saved myself some $$$, I messaged to book her on the weekend because the photos of her looked good . I was half way there when I got a message saying “sorry she busy now not Available for 2 hours and if I’d like someone else “… I took it as a sign to just save my $$$ for another day.Mixed feelings on this. On the negative side, you HAD a booking. On the plus side, at least they let you know the situation BEFORE you got there (even if you were on the way). Maybe it was a case (for them), of "a bird in the hand worth 2 in the bush". Someone was there and had paid vs someone "on the way". Not saying you (2nd person plural) would be a no show, but it does seem to come down to if you're known.

Happened to me twice at Summerville. First, my chosen one decided not to come to work permanently, seems no notice given, just didn't show up for her shift, didn't answer her mobile when Summer called. Nothing a shop can do. The second time, was a mistake on THEIR side: I had booked a 11:30am assignation via WeChat with the shop, they had accepted, but when I showed, the girl didn't start until 13:00. I had pulled her previously at 11:30, but now, seems school had started. Summer explained that she had the day off and hadn't checked the WeChat bookings when she'd returned. Mistakes do happen, but to me, that's on them. She offered someone else, someone older, more eager, and I agree, As others have stated, mature ML's, in order to compete with youngsters, are more flexible.

Just today, with the replacement, 2nd time I'd picked her, had WeChat'ed her directly yesterday for the booking this time (not to bypass the shop, but just easier to deal direct). She agreed, but asked me to make the booking with the shop. I did. In the room, she explained that she'd asked me to make the booking with the shop so there wouldn't be any chance of a double booking. I understood but mentioned that perhaps SHE could have informed the shop herself. She was a bit hesitant, and perhaps I understand. I'm known there by Summer, so have some veracity. She didn't know that and I'm thinking that perhaps she didn't want to be held responsible HERSELF for a no-show.

All successfully worked out, and I still prefer making bookings with the girl directly and have her inform the shop. She knows better than anyone her schedule, plus it allows her to have a personal client list that she can take to another shop, to add value to herself there.

11Bravo
16-03-2023, 09:26 PM
Several months ago, spotted this ad (still posted as being edited yesterday) for Bella Body Centre Massage Bondi Junction
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_5309826461/Bondi-Junction-Massage-Happy-Massage-with-Young-Girls-Call-Now.html

I called on a Monday, asked for Miya for a booking on Wednesday. Wanted to take a look at those 38DD's... Was told she was not working Wednesday, but WAS working today (Monday) and tomorrow (Tuesday). Too late for a Monday, but Tuesday... booked.

I believe I had the correct shop, seems only one 79A Oxford street, ground level, didn't see any obscure stairs leading up. Walked in, said I had a booking for Miya. Shown a room, nice room, she'd be with me.

A Miya entered, but where she was keeping those 38DD's was unknown, certainly NOT on HER body. I did ask her name and she did reply Miya. That ad said $60 for an hour (seems the current edit increased the price to $80), I had the cash ready and handed it to her. Yes, I could have walked, but I was there (via public transport), there didn't seem to be any other shops CLOSE, and I'm just naturally curious as to what fate delivers to me. As I was undressing, I noticed a sign on the wall giving the price as $70. Miya reappeared and SHEEPISHLY pointed out I had underpaid by $10. Not an issue I was going to raise, and I had the $10 literally in hand. She disappeared to finalize the deal, and I jumped on the table nude.

Set a pineapple on the edge of the massage table to validate my intentions. She explained that she had just returned from vacation so wasn't fully informed of the prices (I think she was new). Turned out she Thai, so I knew this would be entertaining - I'm QUITE familiar with Thailand and I certainly DON'T speak the language, but I do know a number of words and phrases. I started sprinkling them in with our conversation (she was shy due to her English), just to see how long it would take for her to grasp their significance (ALL will eventually get it, some quicker than others). Very decent massage, not soft, not strong, but a good Thai massage from a SYT.

Comes time for part 2, and she strips. The 38DD's were 34B-'s, but on a VERY fit body, no tats. I was content with the simple NHJ. Excellent HJ, not a Yuki, Pen, or Ice HJ, but still, better than most, way better than the butter churners. During the hour, we had a very nice conversation, she saying she was taking English classes to improve her English but that the instructor was an Indian that she had trouble understanding his accent. I can CERTAINLY associate with that, having had to deal with any number of off-shore help desks. She mentioned that she appreciated my speaking slowly and clearly.

Certainly NOT the experience I was expecting, but enjoyable nonetheless. She had a quite attractive slender body, curves in all the right places, but she would find Spanish extremely difficult. But a cute face and a fun personality once she got over her shyness. Touching allowed, no probing. Anything more, can't say.

WIR: yes, BUT just so many others to sample. Given a recent report from AHLUNGOR about a heavy-set masseuse there (mostly legit), I hope to try this shop again, and if JoJo is not there, I'd certainly not hesitate to take Miya again.

Just DON'T believe the locanto ad (shame, because Natasha might also be one to see, IF she ACTUALLY existed).

BobGeorge
19-03-2023, 04:26 AM
I’m with you JJ. I like western shops because of walk ins. Ginza would be a Mecca if it did walk ins IMO.

ReginaldBubbles
19-03-2023, 06:05 AM

If you laid there all day getting your arse fucked would you call it work? Or beta, cuck, simp?

JohnJones
19-03-2023, 11:14 AM
I’m with you JJ. I like western shops because of walk ins. Ginza would be a Mecca if it did walk ins IMO.

What do you mean, does Ginza do bookings only, no walk ins allowed? I've never been to Ginza, and I'm a bit risk averse in regards to city shops except for SBM and Wynyard Blossom Massage.

cafepombo
20-03-2023, 12:50 AM
He probably means line up. No need to be shy, they know what they’re doing