PDA

View Full Version : Jess Evans The Gloryhole Girl

BlazingArrow
15-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Was up in Brissy for work and feeling like a blowjob so jumped online to do some research. Read a few glowing reviews for Jess the Gloryhole girl and perused through her online profiles. Her Twitter and Insta links are on her website.

https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

No full face pics but you can tell she is smoking hot.

I've always wanted to try a gloryhole experience but have been dubious as you never know who may be on the other side of the hole. Jess had enough good reviews and pics online to make me feel comfortable so I went ahead and popped her a message. She replied promptly and we set up a time for the following day. As it was my first time, she asked for a $20 deposit transfer through Beem. Services on offer were a 15min Blowjob for $90 and I opted for photos which she sends you after for an extra $10 and ball locking and sucking for an extra $10. $110 all up. Great value!

The next day I sent a confirmation text and she sent me her address in Underwood. I was already hard on the drive over thinking about what was about to happen and it didn't disappoint.

Parked in the driveway as per her instructions and entered the house. The place is completely empty. She leases it just to provide this service. I walked in, shut the door behind me and walked towards another locked door inside the house with a hole and adjustable flap which she adjusts based on your height.

Not much chat but Jess has a bubbly personality and seems to enjoy what she does. You can't see her face at all through the hole but you can see her sitting cross legged on the other side of the door. I pass the money to her and ask politely to play with her titties briefly through the hole which she obliges. Great rack and sexy body.

After a minute of this it was onto the main course. I dropped my pants and stuck my cock into the hole. The excitement of it all had me hard as a rock and what ensued was one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. I'm pretty average sized so she had no issues taking in the whole length. Lots of spit, great suction, amazing ball play. You're allowed to go for 15 minutes but I only lasted about 5. If that. That's how good it was.

At the end of the session a wet wipe was handed to me through the hole. I wiped myself down and placed it in the bin next to the door. I walked out of there with my mind and dick blown! Wowsers.

About 5 mins after I drive off I get a text with 4 photos of her sucking me off. What an incredible momento. I had so much fun that I booked her again the following week just before I flew back to Sydney. The service was just as good.

Back in Brissy for work tomorrow and have already sent her a message to organise a visit. If you're after a unique and exciting service, do yourself a favour and send this lady a text!

Holdan
15-03-2023, 07:12 PM
Was up in Brissy for work and feeling like a blowjob so jumped online to do some research. Read a few glowing reviews for Jess the Gloryhole girl and perused through her online profiles. Her Twitter and Insta links are on her website.

https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

No full face pics but you can tell she is smoking hot.

I've always wanted to try a gloryhole experience but have been dubious as you never know who may be on the other side of the hole. Jess had enough good reviews and pics online to make me feel comfortable so I went ahead and popped her a message. She replied promptly and we set up a time for the following day. As it was my first time, she asked for a $20 deposit transfer through Beem. Services on offer were a 15min Blowjob for $90 and I opted for photos which she sends you after for an extra $10 and ball locking and sucking for an extra $10. $110 all up. Great value!

The next day I sent a confirmation text and she sent me her address in Underwood. I was already hard on the drive over thinking about what was about to happen and it didn't disappoint.

Parked in the driveway as per her instructions and entered the house. The place is completely empty. She leases it just to provide this service. I walked in, shut the door behind me and walked towards another locked door inside the house with a hole and adjustable flap which she adjusts based on your height.

Not much chat but Jess has a bubbly personality and seems to enjoy what she does. You can't see her face at all through the hole but you can see her sitting cross legged on the other side of the door. I pass the money to her and ask politely to play with her titties briefly through the hole which she obliges. Great rack and sexy body.

After a minute of this it was onto the main course. I dropped my pants and stuck my cock into the hole. The excitement of it all had me hard as a rock and what ensued was one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. I'm pretty average sized so she had no issues taking in the whole length. Lots of spit, great suction, amazing ball play. You're allowed to go for 15 minutes but I only lasted about 5. If that. That's how good it was.

At the end of the session a wet wipe was handed to me through the hole. I wiped myself down and placed it in the bin next to the door. I walked out of there with my mind and dick blown! Wowsers.

About 5 mins after I drive off I get a text with 4 photos of her sucking me off. What an incredible momento. I had so much fun that I booked her again the following week just before I flew back to Sydney. The service was just as good.

Back in Brissy for work tomorrow and have already sent her a message to organise a visit. If you're after a unique and exciting service, do yourself a favour and send this lady a text!

That is a great review and it is so good to read a positive experience. Well done to Jess too

harry444
16-03-2023, 09:53 AM
I think I'm a little more sceptical than you, Holdan.

Falcon2005
16-03-2023, 11:15 AM
I think I'm a little more sceptical than you, Holdan.

Why so....many reviews of her around all saying similar experiences.

Dr Grafton Everest
16-03-2023, 09:40 PM
Why so....many reviews of her around all saying similar experiences.

indeed you are right falcon

harry444
17-03-2023, 01:46 PM
I may be out of line. Apologies.

17-03-2023, 08:48 PM
Lol this is crazy. Not bad value for the experience itself, I don't know if I'd make it a regular thing.

Lolwut
18-03-2023, 08:53 AM
Does Sydney have something like this?

weaknet
18-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Agree with your post. Jess was quite good at what she's doing.

Dannyboy22
19-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Maybe I’m just a bit paranoid about stds. I would prefer to see her face and get a feel Incase you see cold sores or something manky going on. Plus good to actually see the girl so you know it’s not some dude or a granny.

tjerry
19-03-2023, 11:00 PM
Can 110% confirm it’s a girl behind that wall, a banging one as well. Been to see Jess so many times now, not a worry about STD’s as I usually get checked up regularly as well.

NathanA
20-03-2023, 06:55 AM
Can 110% confirm it’s a girl behind that wall, a banging one as well. Been to see Jess so many times now, not a worry about STD’s as I usually get checked up regularly as well.

is she slim like mentioned in the ad ?

NathanA
20-03-2023, 07:04 AM

can u get STD from glory hole ?

harry444
20-03-2023, 12:53 PM
"not a worry about STD’s as I usually get checked up regularly as well."
Don't know why people say things like this, unless it's Jess talking. You can get tested regularly, it doesn't stop you getting an infection, just tells you that you have one. Hopefully before the missus gets it too.

Ace01
20-03-2023, 01:06 PM
first of all, you can get STD from even a tug job though the chance is low. as you move up the scale the risk and rewards gets higher.

Jess Evan is real and does a fairly good job - its definitely worth a punt. I see her 3/4 times a year - probably the only thing that stops me from seeing her more is distance and I find not being able to see her face frustrates me.

Although this deposit as a first timer would have turn me off when i first tried her a few years back

NathanA
21-03-2023, 02:16 AM
are people actually so stupid as to leave a deposit ?

APL
21-03-2023, 10:02 AM
are people actually so stupid as to leave a deposit ?

How many MILLIONS voted for Trump and funding him

brissybro
22-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Can confirm also. Seen Jess 50+ times, never had any issue and I get tested regularly as well. She is clean and amazingly at what she does :)

Rikkh81
28-03-2023, 03:41 PM
she has an instagram and a website if you need to confirm her particulars.
I always pop in if I'm going thru the area. you'll only need 10 mins max.

fi1teredglue
29-03-2023, 08:30 AM
was this cimws ?

dave.j8811
31-03-2023, 09:17 AM
was this cimws ?

How could you tell. You’re in a hole in the wall.

Ace01
31-03-2023, 02:22 PM
CIM not WS - she lets it drip out - you know as you could kind of see it through the hole - or if you have order a video sent to you.

Rikkh81
11-04-2023, 03:29 PM
was this cimws ?

not sure if it's WS, still quivering on the other side from the intense explosion

NathanA
12-04-2023, 02:15 AM
NEW CLIENTS or NO SHOWS:

To secure a booking, all new clients are required to provide either:

a $20 deposit paid via Beem It (@bubblesnsquirt)

OR

a photo of your ID (back or front, both not required)

{ didi you have to do this ? }

miiata
14-04-2023, 07:22 AM
she's back !!!!!!!!

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5322538848/Brisbanes-Best-Gloryhole-Blow-Go-22-Female-who-loves-to-suck.html

fi1teredglue
16-05-2023, 01:25 PM
she has put on a lot of weight since.

Rikkh81
16-05-2023, 02:51 PM
since when?
hasn't altered her ability to give the best bj in town

miiata
18-05-2023, 03:00 AM
since when?
hasn't altered her ability to give the best bj in town

she used to be size 10, now 12 ... going on 14

i'm not a big fan of a rhino blowing me

JohnRoscoe
18-05-2023, 08:27 AM
Can find her on OF bubbles90 or bubblesnsquirt Anyone tried her lately?

Rikkh81
19-05-2023, 12:43 PM

Why don't you just image someone else in your head. It's not like actually see her thru the hole.

Anyway horses for courses.

Rikkh81
19-05-2023, 03:49 PM

After seeing her IG today. She's hardly a 12 let alone a 14

NathanA
19-05-2023, 04:36 PM
are you sure the pics you saw are current ?

Thrillseeker
19-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Can someone tell me whether she offers BBBJ? Or is it protected? Saw her IG post today too, hardly a 12

funinqld
19-05-2023, 09:54 PM
Its BBBJ but option of CBJ. She can send you a video to for extra if you like

Johnnyinnurendo
19-05-2023, 10:46 PM
Why pretend you're going there for any other reason than to stick your dïck through a hole and get one away. If you're not clear on the concept of a GH, and precious about the looks of the anonymous service provider, then try something else.
What does her appearance matter if she's a proven, excellent provider...?

JohnRoscoe
20-05-2023, 08:15 AM
Why pretend you're going there for any other reason than to stick your dïck through a hole and get one away. If you're not clear on the concept of a GH, and precious about the looks of the anonymous service provider, then try something else.

Very true and for one I think I will be taking a trip to Underwood.

miiata
24-05-2023, 11:29 AM

you must like one Alice from Nundah.

funinqld
24-05-2023, 11:47 AM
You can see Alice as most of us have. Good for the money but.........lol

JohnRoscoe
24-05-2023, 01:45 PM
Yes Alice is good for money and she will do almost anything. I think most have tried her at one stage in our punting lol

Thefishmonster
02-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Its BBBJ but option of CBJ. She can send you a video to for extra if you like

Apparently she doesn’t do BBBJ anymore, I texted her and she said covered only.

miiata
03-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Apparently she doesn’t do BBBJ anymore, I texted her and she said covered only.

she must have caught something.

covered BJ is lame, and is for losers only.

Rikkh81
06-06-2023, 11:48 AM
Of course she's going to say that over text!
She has no idea who's texting her unless you're a repeat customer..

NuruGuru
07-06-2023, 11:21 AM
this is new

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6395045467/GLORY-HOLE-MILF-OPEN-WEDNESDAY.html