PDA

View Full Version : Shop info New shop - George street

Legion
16-03-2023, 10:41 AM
Brisbane CBD massage looks to have just opened up on George street (above BWS).

Anyone been in? Pretty busy street to slip in and out the entry way with all the offices and coffee shops there.

Givewhenyouget
16-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Same number so guessing same ppl from when it was in Mary St. Based on that I’m already not a fan.

jaccky
16-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Enjoyed a couple of sessions here. Not a great feeling emerging into a group of commuters afterwards though.

rogertmark
10-04-2023, 07:37 PM
What is the name of the shop in George st ?

DarkNecessities
10-04-2023, 09:36 PM
It's called 'rogertmark facial massage' ... It's located on the corner of Elizabeth and George .... how about we meet you there at 6pm tomorrow mate and all the punters on here can massage your face free of charge?

harry444
11-04-2023, 08:15 AM
This must be right next to Daydream?

x0lover
11-04-2023, 01:55 PM
This must be right next to Daydream?

Nope, it’s towards the Roma Street station direction. It’s a better version of DD IMO. Had a few good sessions there.

VFlowers
11-04-2023, 02:17 PM
It's called 'rogertmark facial massage' ... It's located on the corner of Elizabeth and George .... how about we meet you there at 6pm tomorrow mate and all the punters on here can massage your face free of charge?

'Deep Tissue' I guess? :D

Mistress
15-04-2023, 02:26 AM
Enjoyed a couple of sessions here. Not a great feeling emerging into a group of commuters afterwards though.

Same number so guessing same ppl from when it was in Mary St. Based on that I’m already not a fan.

New girls from Brazil, Italy, Thailand and more. Amazing Kahuna sliding massage...

harry444
17-04-2023, 09:39 PM
My fav ML is away for a while and I was close to bursting so thought I'd give it a try. Greeted by an attractive Caucasian (first non Asian I've had in many years), paid $85 dollars for one hour and lead to a room. All very clean and new. Massage a bit bland, no direct TT, some 'accidental' brushing. Turned over early, same on front. Extras, from $50 to $150 for NHJ. Took the $150 option. Allowed intimate touching. WIR. No.

Yellow Fever
17-04-2023, 11:14 PM
My fav ML is away for a while and I was close to bursting so thought I'd give it a try. Greeted by an attractive Caucasian (first non Asian I've had in many years), paid $85 dollars for one hour and lead to a room. All very clean and new. Massage a bit bland, no direct TT, some 'accidental' brushing. Turned over early, same on front. Extras, from $50 to $150 for NHJ. Took the $150 option. Allowed intimate touching. WIR. No.

Visited last week.
Very clean shop…..shower set up is a joke.
Option #1 Caucasian….no way, not even if she paid me,
Option #2 Asian ML, older model. Would’ve normally walked….but I’d made the effort, so went through with the deal.
$90 for one hour….wtf!!!
Massage was 4/10.
Flip options…..maxed out at BS. The cost, 4 pineapples!!
Decided on massage only.
WIR….never.