PDA

View Full Version : Ruby

Bucket
17-03-2023, 10:02 PM
Had a bit of spare time today so went to one of the locals, it’s usually a bit of a boiler joint but generally get a good massage and a cheap hand job. Anyway they have a new girl maybe early 30s cute and pretty tidy. Good massage no tt but on the flip negotiated fs for 4p, biggest clit I’ve ever seen in the flesh lol didn’t mind a thumb in the bum and ended up getting a bit extra. I think I’ll be back

Shagspear
24-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Where you seen her? Is she Chinese?

Bucket
24-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Ruby massage at runaway bay, not sure of her nationality

Shagspear
19-04-2023, 07:22 PM
Sorry which joint is this? Not sure if it is the same Ruby we are talking about…

joeblow251
20-04-2023, 12:32 AM
What about Ruby from T5 - haven't seen her on the roster lately

weaknet
22-04-2023, 12:35 AM
The shop name is Ruby Massage, not a ML's name.

I visited once at weekend, the only one available lady looked old and not attractive, then walked. Not far from my place, Hope they can have more young girls.

Bucket
22-04-2023, 05:07 PM
I visited once at weekend, the only one available lady looked old and not attractive, then walked. Not far from my place, Hope they can have more young girls

Have you tried shining star. Also the new one at Paradise point isn’t bad and she’s actually a great masseuse

weaknet
24-04-2023, 10:46 PM
I visited once at weekend, the only one available lady looked old and not attractive, then walked. Not far from my place, Hope they can have more young girls

Have you tried shining star. Also the new one at Paradise point isn’t bad and she’s actually a great masseuse

Yes, been to Shinning Star twice. Met a Chinese ML that day and she gave me a prostate massage, also had a nice chat during the massage. Have not been to Paradise Point one yet.

Another shop named gc massage and beauty runaway bay, the massage is above average but the extras are very limited.

As I need to visit Brisbane once a week for work, now would like to have a massage at southern BNE instead. BNE shops with more young MLs, I just pop in without booking and the experience is quite good every time.