PDA

View Full Version : Green Tea Massage Underwood

funkyguy
19-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Been a while since I've been back here, turned up without a booking and J**** was available. She looked early 30s, very cute and great english. 45mins for $60

Asked for a firm massage and she was surprisingly strong for a girl her size. Lots of nice teasing before the flip.
Extras offered are the standard for 1x/2x/3x pineapples. Went for the 1x pineapple option and she had very good technique before finishing strong.

Very friendly girl and great attitude. Will be returning for her again

Massage 8/10
Extras 8/10
Attitude 9/10

maxg05
20-03-2023, 08:12 AM
Anyone else there good??

maxg05
21-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Been a while since I've been back here, turned up without a booking and J**** was available. She looked early 30s, very cute and great english. 45mins for $60

Asked for a firm massage and she was surprisingly strong for a girl her size. Lots of nice teasing before the flip.
Extras offered are the standard for 1x/2x/3x pineapples. Went for the 1x pineapple option and she had very good technique before finishing strong.

Very friendly girl and great attitude. Will be returning for her again

Massage 8/10
Extras 8/10
Attitude 9/10

Anyone else there you recommend?

Nivag71
21-03-2023, 05:41 PM
I’ve never been before, what’s their selection of staff like ?

Falcon2005
23-03-2023, 10:11 AM

Was the original shop in the area many years ago. Havent been there for a couple of years, but usually a good selection of staff. Services may vary - last time I was there got a free taste test but never got back that way.

maxg05
23-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Was the original shop in the area many years ago. Havent been there for a couple of years, but usually a good selection of staff. Services may vary - last time I was there got a free taste test but never got back that way.
May I ask who? So I can go haha

the gelding
23-03-2023, 10:40 PM
The gelding's very first shop visit was gtm near the butcher in the early months of 2012. I haven't been back in 6 or 7 years. Quite the young habs back in the day. I sms'd for a booking early this year and was referred to as "darling" in the reply. That was enough for me to abandon my plan to visit on the spot.

maxg05
24-03-2023, 12:19 AM
The gelding's very first shop visit was gtm near the butcher in the early months of 2012. I haven't been back in 6 or 7 years. Quite the young habs back in the day. I sms'd for a booking early this year and was referred to as "darling" in the reply. That was enough for me to abandon my plan to visit on the spot.
Who did you see ? How was it ?

4FoW2
24-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Yes hate to rain on the parade - the 'ole days of Green Tea have gone along with the ole' days of Exquisite and Bamboo Panda.
I've been three times to Green over a 5-year period and although probably not a good sample its very much like other shops, a lucky dip more so than a sure thing.
God knows what is a sure thing these days.
4FoW2

Falcon2005
25-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Yes hate to rain on the parade - the 'ole days of Green Tea have gone along with the ole' days of Exquisite and Bamboo Panda.
4FoW2

Oh yes - the old days of these. Exquisite use to have a good line up, the front room with the double bed :)
The boss of Bamboo Panda (not sure if she is still there tho) was at Exquisite, still the best massage I've had. Knew how to tease too. I eventually got to have a good play with her too one day :)

Falcon2005
25-03-2023, 02:11 PM
May I ask who? So I can go haha

Can't rem her name - wont say who anyways lol. Probably not there now.

maxg05
21-04-2023, 09:50 AM
Anyone know if Paris is still there ? Worth it ?

SmithChips
23-04-2023, 01:21 PM

Bit of a hit and miss. Some are great, some are very mediocre, average looking and Mediocre. E.g Service from S is great and she's got a great bod, but from A is mechanical and she looks like she is in her 40s.