PDA

View Full Version : Other Coco - Great massage & service in Windsor

easypunt
21-03-2023, 09:37 AM
I recently visited a massage shop in Windsor, and I have to say I was impressed with my experience. From the moment I walked in, the atmosphere was calming and inviting, and the staff were friendly and professional.

The massage itself was excellent - the therapist had a great touch and seemed to have a deep understanding of the muscles and how to release tension. I particularly appreciated that she took the time to ask me about my problem areas and preferences before starting the massage, and she checked in with me throughout the session to make sure the pressure and technique were working for me.

Coco welcomed me and led me to the room with her hands, felt like she was working in a fs shop, lol. Shes around mid-late 20s, Chinese lady with excellent body shape, personally, I preferred the busty lady rather than slim one, coco is my type.

The massage in part one was surprisingly good, I thought it was just a Asian style massage shop and girl all good for the services only, but Coco also good at massage service for 30 mins, not just touching but her press made my back felt great. She bow down and gave me nice orl for 15 mins, and working on my thigh during the time, made me felt great, I think she can provide anything, but just went for a hj to save some bucks for next time.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this massage shop to anyone in the area. The combination of a relaxing atmosphere, friendly and skilled staff, and a high-quality massage made for a truly enjoyable and beneficial experience.

hope this helps, and you can check everything here http://windsormassage.com.au/windsor-thai-massage/