PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville J NANO - TINIEST HORNY GIRL, QUASI PSE SESSION

ditchtheboss
23-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Not sure how to describe my session with Nano today, it was sexy, I thought she was horny, perhaps a semi light PSE session. This tiny woman can take a pounding for sure.

I had seen her in the line up before but nothing prepares you for how tiny she actually is. She got me from the cubicle and reached up to hold my hands and take me to the room. I am not tall, but she is tiny.

When we got to the room we barely closed the door and she reached out for a kiss. She DFKed me for what it felt a long time. It was nice and weird, somehow it felt wrong as she was still wearing her school uniform and I felt wrong. For a tiny girl, her tongue goes far in the DFK. Got hard from the beginning.

We both undressed and after a bit more kissing we got to the shower. She gave me s good clean and kissed my at the same time. My hands were everywhere and she seems to be enjoying. She pulled my hands to grab her little ass a couple of times. She gave me a good clean including in the ass which surprised me as I thought it was a sign of something else to come.

Still in the shower, more kisses then all of a sudden she just started blowing me. It was great, that tiny mouth goes far. Almost blew my load there.

On to the bed and she started with more kisses and a fantastic cat bath, quite sensual and wet with some pressure at the right times.

She kept on coming back up for DFK which I liked a lot. She made her way down for the Bbbj and it was a great one. GreT technique, very wet which I like with s good combination of the mouth and hand. She kept on spitting on my dick which I liked. She the went through it’s length and worked her way down to the balls, it was nice then she started going further down, but she stopped very close to the ass. No issues there as I didn’t expect a rimming job. She then sat on one of my legs and was rubbing her pussy on it while she was sucking and spitting on my dick more. I actually thought she was horny as she got wet and I felt it on my leg.

She then quickly put the dom on and went for the Asian squat. She started very slowly as she said that I am big, but she likes big as she says. I asked her not to do anything uncomfortable, she squatted completed and took it all. Then she started bouncing hard and for my hands to grab her arse and push her harder. I actually got afraid of hurting her but she went for it with such energy that I got confused, really afraid of hurting her as I could feel her cervix but she kept on going hard.

I sat up in bed, more passionate kisses and I flipped her for some mish. Like others have mentioned she allows for full penetration and grabbed my ass and kept on pushing me harder towards her. It was great, she was saying things in Japanese and it wS very sexy. I thought I was going to blow in mish but I was afraid of hurting her and held back.

She flipped over for some doggy and we quickly moved into prone bone which I love. I usually blow quickly in prone bone, her ass was up and her feet were touching my back but I kept on looking at her and holding myself back but she kept on urging me on. The mix of Japanese and English telling me to fuck her was very sexy but the vision of such a tiny and lovely woman was a bit disconcerting.

Unfortunately I couldn’t blow as I was afraid of hurting her as I was pounding hard but reluctantly and she was pushing herself towards me.

I asked her to finish me by hand and mouth which she did quite nicely. More spitting on my dick, she took it deep in her mouth, she was stroking me hard and then she held and massaged the balls and I blew my load.

I had a fantastic, indescribable and bizarre session. Nano was perfect and sexy and quasi PSE the whole way but my head got in the way and I had to finish by hand and mouth as the vision of such s tiny woman was a bit disconcerting.

She has little curves in the right spots and a lovely, little and natural ass. She liked me touching everything and everywhere and encouraged me the whole way.

I think she got horny with me and enjoyed herself which is great. I had a great time and recommend her but beware, I think it is hard to tell how you will react to her.

Who to see tomorrow is the question now

Enjoy your punting and treat them well

Jerminator
23-03-2023, 11:00 PM
your AR has got me very intrigue :miao:

ditchtheboss
24-03-2023, 08:40 AM
I recommend her but nothing can prepare you to how you will react to her nano size

spacekid2022
28-03-2023, 10:34 AM
Damn....sounds like an out of the world experience....need to save up and try her XD

42Gladesville
29-03-2023, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the after report DTB !
Always a pleasure to have you here