PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Best massage places

drxav
24-03-2023, 02:16 AM
Hey folks,

Any idea where some legit massage places do rnt or Rnt with good massage like thai quality massages

Thanks brothers

GoldfishMan
24-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Hey folks,

Any idea where some legit massage places do rnt or Rnt with good massage like thai quality massages

Thanks brothers
All about the girl, bro, not the massage place.

Also don't know if you like hard or soft massage. For hard massage that hits the right spots, you can try Josie at SBM. Very strong fingers, knows what she's doing.

spacekid2022
28-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Some options at artarmon, ryde, west ryde. But yea its less abt the shop, more about the girl

rsandtc
30-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks brothers

At least half the Thai shops I've been to provide what you ask for. What suburb/area works for you?

02-04-2023, 11:47 PM
Sakura in Smithfield is probably the best shop I’ve found. Mamasans don’t just hire anyone off the street and make sure all the girls provide good service.

bonpopp
03-04-2023, 12:42 AM
Jenny who used to be on the 200 Stanmore roster delivered big time, though she seems to have done a Houdini. Haven’t seen her around for at least 6-9 months. Unless any fellow punters have? In any case, she did proper strong pressure, deep tissue, and the part 2 was always next level. Not to mention her body and bolt ons was a sight to behold. I struggle to think of anyone else who meet the brief.

devin.moo
03-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Jenny who used to be on the 200 Stanmore roster delivered big time, though she seems to have done a Houdini. Haven’t seen her around for at least 6-9 months. Unless any fellow punters have? In any case, she did proper strong pressure, deep tissue, and the part 2 was always next level. Not to mention her body and bolt ons was a sight to behold. I struggle to think of anyone else who meet the brief.
Yes one vote from me of Jenny bloody good massage met her at Drummoyne and Lalabelle before