PDA

View Full Version : Other 88a artarmon - Cara

drdummy
24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Establishment : 88a artarmon
Address : 88a artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : Feb - 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (Artarmonmassage88A01)

Hours of Business : 10-8pm

Rates : $70+ $50/80/100

Extras Cost : depend on services

Services Provided This Session : depend on the girl

Some good times with Cara after work. she is a good looking sweet girl. real B-C cup body, smooth skin and pretty. All of that I didnt expect before stepping in the door, the boss said she is good massage, good to have a surprise. Part one was good, she can do different levels of massage, and you can tell she is well trained before.
Ads said she is from Maly, but her skin is smooth and not dark, again, different to what I expected. She looks better than the photo for sure.

Part 2, I went FS, good girl, worth it, :) no details haha. lovely sexy body and nice skin.

Will I return , sure :)

warwick1
24-03-2023, 05:04 PM
I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she is indeed a lovely girl, also had part 3, would recommend... Nancy who calls herself Annie now is also worth a visit...I've got a regular there who I will stick with..It's a good shop

Wigglyworm
26-03-2023, 01:49 PM
was that $100 for FS?

Sibon
27-03-2023, 12:58 AM
was that $100 for FS?

To me it's $70 shop price + $150 FS = $220

Normally I pay $170.

At the beginning her skin was sticky to the touch. I gave her 10 minutes off to have a shower and refresh herself.

Initially she wasn't too keen on FS and she told me No Kissing.

She relented in the last 20 minutes. When I got her going I was able to reach for her mouth.

She said she cum once. But I still haven't perfected the ability to detect it.

warwick1
27-03-2023, 03:11 AM
To me it's $70 shop price + $150 FS = $220

Normally I pay $170.

At the beginning her skin was sticky to the touch. I gave her 10 minutes off to have a shower and refresh herself.

Initially she wasn't too keen on FS and she told me No Kissing.

She relented in the last 20 minutes. When I got her going I was able to reach for her mouth.

She said she cum once. But I still haven't perfected the ability to detect it.

Are you pretending you saw Cara or the the one from 84a (Yuki) who you reckon had sticky skin as well??? Nutjob...Constant misinformation helps no one, there are some dopes on this forum who believe what you say..........

rubit moore
27-03-2023, 08:44 AM
She wasn't too keen. She relented. When I got her going. She cum once.

That's fucked. Wish i never read this thread.

andrewv
27-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Come on guys!!! These girls are having FS between 5 and 10 times a day with different blokes. Ask any woman if she can seriously enjoy doing this and "cum" with each client.
In fact, ask any woman how often they've faked orgasms in their lives with different partners and you would be horrified by the answer...... over 90% fake it.
Also, from their mental state, they are doing a job to earn big bucks (much more than working a regular job for $30 an hour), so while they're pleasing us it is just to get us to finish within the 30, 45 or 60 minutes we purchased the service for.
Now.... I know my comments will trigger counter-attacks, which is cool. I am just saying it to "be real" and acknowledge it is an arrangement we enter into... we pay for their time and effort and we get some enjoyment back. But don't brag about making a working girl "cum".... I think 99% do not cum.... which is perfectly fine.

Axeman123
27-03-2023, 09:29 AM
Come on guys!!! These girls are having FS between 5 and 10 times a day with different blokes. Ask any woman if she can seriously enjoy doing this and "cum" with each client.
In fact, ask any woman how often they've faked orgasms in their lives with different partners and you would be horrified by the answer...... over 90% fake it.
Also, from their mental state, they are doing a job to earn big bucks (much more than working a regular job for $30 an hour), so while they're pleasing us it is just to get us to finish within the 30, 45 or 60 minutes we purchased the service for.
Now.... I know my comments will trigger counter-attacks, which is cool. I am just saying it to "be real" and acknowledge it is an arrangement we enter into... we pay for their time and effort and we get some enjoyment back. But don't brag about making a working girl "cum".... I think 99% do not cum.... which is perfectly fine. Your on the money with that one buddy. We don't make women come....they if they relax enough allow themselves to orgasm. With whoever THEY choose.

11Bravo
27-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Your on the money with that one buddy. We don't make women come....they if they relax enough allow themselves to orgasm. With whoever THEY choose. Exactly. Well said.

Axeman123
27-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Now.... I know my comments will trigger counter-attacks, which is cool. I am just saying it to "be real" and acknowledge it is an arrangement we enter into... we pay for their time and effort and we get some enjoyment back. But don't brag about making a working girl "cum".... I think 99% do not cum.... which is perfectly fine. For anybody that doubts this thread , reading of the book The Hite Report is a must. Whilst reading b sure to read BETWEEN the lines. Therein lies the answers to all this. Written in the '70s before women became much more empowered as they are now.

warwick1
27-03-2023, 11:22 AM
I don't doubt the original post, because I have seen Cara a couple of times and she was great, never held back and I had a great time, I just question Sibon's usual BS, if he actually did see her and she did have a problem with him it's because he creeped her out, he has a history....

Wigglyworm
27-03-2023, 03:23 PM
What was her pricing schedule? From most responses the standard rate for most girls is 50 , 100 , 150 on top of base massage costs?

CharlieM
27-03-2023, 04:19 PM
I don't doubt the original post, because I have seen Cara a couple of times and she was great, never held back and I had a great time, I just question Sibon's usual BS, if he actually did see her and she did have a problem with him it's because he creeped her out, he has a history....

Cmon Warwick...you have a hard on for Sibon. God knows how many times you guys have brushed past each other on Hampden Road without knowing who each other was. I bet your always on the lookout for some weird dude carrying a tied at the end clear plastic bag with water and goldfish in it all the while draped with a massive camera hanging from his kneck. Guitar in one hand all the while being followed by a bunch of whipper snippers in sports uniforms

Sibon
28-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Now.... I know my comments will trigger counter-attacks, which is cool. I am just saying it to "be real" and acknowledge it is an arrangement we enter into... we pay for their time and effort and we get some enjoyment back. But don't brag about making a working girl "cum".... I think 99% do not cum.... which is perfectly fine.

That's what she said. I could never know whether she cum or not. I'm not her. :)

If you really want to know you may want to start a thread:

"How do you know when a WL cum?" :) :)

Sibon
28-03-2023, 10:08 AM
Cmon Warwick...you have a hard on for Sibon. God knows how many times you guys have brushed past each other on Hampden Road without knowing who each other was. I bet your always on the lookout for some weird dude carrying a tied at the end clear plastic bag with water and goldfish in it all the while draped with a massive camera hanging from his kneck. Guitar in one hand all the while being followed by a bunch of whipper snippers in sports uniforms

Who really cares what the F Warwick1 says. We go to the massage parlours to have a great time. We don't need his stamp of approval.

warwick1
28-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Who really cares what the F Warwick1 says. We go to the massage parlours to have a great time. We don't need his stamp of approval.

I don't know about "WE"but I enjoy myself ,apparently you do not judging by your last few BS posts...You are constantly giving out wrong info...dumbfuck

spacekid2022
28-03-2023, 10:26 AM
Seems like this place getting a lot of new blood lately....anyone try any of the new ladies?

Dazlessgoo
25-05-2023, 01:20 AM
Seems like this place getting a lot of new blood lately....anyone try any of the new ladies?

I'm not sure if Penny is new but she was great I'd definitely go back for her, Cara seems to get nice reviews on here I'll have to try her sometime. I've only visited the shop twice recently, once with Emma she was lovely and the second time with Penny, I'll definitely become a regular there.