PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Seika - Very cute, fresh and natural

noubroz
24-03-2023, 06:03 PM
Hi punters,
I went to see J Seika a couple of days ago, it was her second day.
Seika is very cute, I was expecting more toned body to be honest. She doesn't have that beach volleyball body as described by Rooter.

She has a A pair, quite sensitive.
I can't really remember how she is downstairs, I feel she was shaved, no bush for sure.
She has a very pretty face, the picture of her in her black and white striped jumper is how she looks like. The pic of her in blonde has a filter on it.

The pros about Seika is that she likes sex, she likes to try different positions, being kissed all over.
She always keen to change position and keep going. She didn't want me to come until the very last minute. I like the challenge and I did my best.
She can take a punt. I feel she is experienced and was probably working in Japan.

The cons is that she is going to work everyday for 2 weeks and fly back to her island in Japan.

So if you leave it for too long she will be exhausted and about to leave soon.

Have fun, treat her with respect as we do ☺️.

Take care my friends.

Abracadabra
24-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Hi punters,
I went to see J Seika a couple of days ago, it was her second day.
Seika is very cute, I was expecting more toned body to be honest. She doesn't have that beach volleyball body as described by Rooter.

She has a A pair, quite sensitive.
I can't really remember how she is downstairs, I feel she was shaved, no bush for sure.
She has a very pretty face, the picture of her in her black and white striped jumper is how she looks like. The pic of her in blonde has a filter on it.

The pros about Seika is that she likes sex, she likes to try different positions, being kissed all over.
She always keen to change position and keep going. She didn't want me to come until the very last minute. I like the challenge and I did my best.
She can take a punt. I feel she is experienced and was probably working in Japan.

The cons is that she is going to work everyday for 2 weeks and fly back to her island in Japan.

So if you leave it for too long she will be exhausted and about to leave soon.

Have fun, treat her with respect as we do ☺️.

Take care my friends.

Thanks.
Very good precise AR with insightful intel and detail.
Much appreciated!

iphone
25-03-2023, 03:57 PM
Sensitive tit? Or another excuse of don't touch my boobs, typical those new jap girls.
Pass.....

noubroz
27-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Sensitive tit? Or another excuse of don't touch my boobs, typical those new jap girls.
Pass.....

She is sensitive in a good way. She let you touch, kiss and suck no problem at all.
She is very responsive 👍

hornedbeast
28-03-2023, 09:02 AM
No touch titty, poor form