PDA

View Full Version : Question For personal reasons I will be unavailable till this add changes – 42

fi1teredglue
29-03-2023, 08:29 AM
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6098652059/For-personal-reasons-I-will-be-unavailable-till-this-add-changes.html

anyone seen this ad ?

this unavailale ... is it STI-related ?

NathanA
30-03-2023, 09:24 AM
best is to check with her yourself, if she wants to tell you.

RLC
01-04-2023, 11:40 AM
Usually that time of month

pained744
08-04-2023, 03:17 AM
She has a lot going on personally and getting stuffed around heaps lately.

miiata
10-04-2023, 03:07 PM
her ad is back up. i have texted the number but no response. i think she is still unavailable.

NathanA
12-04-2023, 02:16 AM
i tried as well. nothing.

pained744
18-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Don’t take no response as she is still away. She can a pain to get a hold of and regularly stuffs around when meeting up. She’s worth the hassle though.

punting4fun
19-04-2023, 01:32 PM
Hard to set stuff up sometimes and she can be a bit spaced out but if you want a proper fun time it can be worth it. Sometimes you just want that slut you can fuck stupid and Mel can be that

pained744
04-08-2023, 10:28 PM
She seems to be back. I’ll definitely be paying her a visit before she disappears again.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6507140937/Mel-icious-1-Desirable-2-Pleasing-to-the-senses-3-Best-Blowies.html

Jcmausguy
05-08-2023, 01:22 PM
Hard to set stuff up sometimes and she can be a bit spaced out but if you want a proper fun time it can be worth it. Sometimes you just want that slut you can fuck stupid and Mel can be that

100% agree with this sometimes you just want a girl you can just plow however you want too in whatever position you can get her into and Mel will do both of those things for you without a complaint and is happy if you wanna cum wherever you want to on her body. So yeah she’s good fun that’s for sure

coglll
05-08-2023, 05:57 PM
tried contacting her before, asked a question and she said she will answer it and never got back

No Pay
08-08-2023, 10:08 AM
100% agree with this sometimes you just want a girl you can just plow however you want too in whatever position you can get her into and Mel will do both of those things for you without a complaint and is happy if you wanna cum wherever you want to on her body. So yeah she’s good fun that’s for sure

did you have a good experience with her ? any part of her services natural ? would you go back to her again ?

Honeybadger
10-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Yes I would.
As similar experience to above… meeting was delayed slightly so I nearly didn’t go through with it.
She’s a great kisser, happy to spread legs really wide, likes to rub her clit to climax, likes to have her arse fingered and a great fuck. Yes, she’s had some troubled times so hope her $$$ doesn’t go onto drugs .. but she’s fit, attractive, slim and genuine.
WIR - yes and have done.
I’ll get another update on Montana - e&b, sky hot - e&b / Wellington rd, summer / Milton at e&b, Lilly - viper and vivis shortly… but quickly it’s Montana -1, mel / Locanto - 2, summer -3 / Lilly - viper - 3 all going pretty close to each other… I’ll return to all 5 with sky hot also a yes on WIR… but just not as lively as the other 3.. and never going to vivis again.
Montana / Mel / summer / Lilly all about the same in enthusiasm … and all 4 have a very nice moist welcome and all 4 like a ride. Sky more submissive. Vivis a complete waste of time.

Holdan
11-08-2023, 09:38 AM
Yes I would.
As similar experience to above… meeting was delayed slightly so I nearly didn’t go through with it.
She’s a great kisser, happy to spread legs really wide, likes to rub her clit to climax, likes to have her arse fingered and a great fuck. Yes, she’s had some troubled times so hope her $$$ doesn’t go onto drugs .. but she’s fit, attractive, slim and genuine.
WIR - yes and have done.
I’ll get another update on Montana - e&b, sky hot - e&b / Wellington rd, summer / Milton at e&b, Lilly - viper and vivis shortly… but quickly it’s Montana -1, mel / Locanto - 2, summer -3 / Lilly - viper - 3 all going pretty close to each other… I’ll return to all 5 with sky hot also a yes on WIR… but just not as lively as the other 3.. and never going to vivis again.
Montana / Mel / summer / Lilly all about the same in enthusiasm … and all 4 have a very nice moist welcome and all 4 like a ride. Sky more submissive. Vivis a complete waste of time.

Hi mate

Is Summer at wellington road?

kenofox
11-08-2023, 12:16 PM
So I paid her a visit and have to say one of the best in a while but, I left with a bit of baggage namely chlymidia in my throat and a bacteria infection on my old boy. Now can i prove it was her? no. But she was the only one I had seen in that 2 week period. I wont lie to you lads If she got herself clean I would be back in a heartbeat

Honeybadger
11-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Summer - Milton / end of coro drive
Sky - Wellington road
Both on e & b…

Holdan
11-08-2023, 03:16 PM
Summer - Milton / end of coro drive
Sky - Wellington road
Both on e & b…

Many thanks mate

NuruGuru
12-08-2023, 02:35 AM
So I paid her a visit and have to say one of the best in a while but, I left with a bit of baggage namely chlymidia in my throat and a bacteria infection on my old boy. Now can i prove it was her? no. But she was the only one I had seen in that 2 week period. I wont lie to you lads If she got herself clean I would be back in a heartbeat

which girl is this ? a few being mentioned in here.

kenofox
12-08-2023, 06:25 PM
which girl is this ? a few being mentioned in here.

Mel, she's the one this thread is talking about

NuruGuru
13-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Mel has STI ? she always said she is clean ....

kenofox
13-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Mel has STI ? she always said she is clean ....

People say a lot of things. I can't prove it was Mel but considering she was the only person I had intercourse with that whole month and my symptons showed up a couple weeks after isn't helping her case. But like I said, if she got herself clean, Id be there in a heart beat.

NuruGuru
15-08-2023, 08:34 AM
People say a lot of things. I can't prove it was Mel but considering she was the only person I had intercourse with that whole month and my symptons showed up a couple weeks after isn't helping her case. But like I said, if she got herself clean, Id be there in a heart beat.

did you have natural intercourse with her to get that ?

how long did it get you to get cured of it ?

miiata
16-08-2023, 07:00 AM
these things stay with you for life

APuntingwewillgo
17-08-2023, 10:34 AM
these things stay with you for life

I could schadenfreude a reply after your questioning of my recent experience but I won't

Honeybadger
18-08-2023, 07:13 AM
I’m no doctor, and no sti expert - yet- either… but to get an infection 2 weeks after the event seems slightly delayed.. within 2 days yes. Obviously more serious aids takes at least 30 days but what yur talking about would think 48 hours seems reasonable?
I always go fully covered whoever it’s with, and no reaction to Mel other than a completely empty sack.

No Pay
19-08-2023, 09:16 AM
yes, i also thought it was a bit long for development of the STI

but can you get any STI from BBBJ ?

butyl
19-08-2023, 10:21 AM
STD Incubation period
chlamydia 7–21 days
genital herpes 2–12 days
gonorrhea 1–14 days
hepatitis A 15–50 days
hepatitis B 8–22 weeks
hepatitis C 2–26 weeks
HIV 2–4 weeks
HPV 1 month–10 years (depending on type)
oral herpes 2–12 days
syphilis 3 weeks–20 years (depending on type)
trichomoniasis 5–28 days

gpeck80
24-08-2023, 11:39 AM
I’m no doctor, and no sti expert - yet- either… but to get an infection 2 weeks after the event seems slightly delayed.. within 2 days yes. Obviously more serious aids takes at least 30 days but what yur talking about would think 48 hours seems reasonable?
I always go fully covered whoever it’s with, and no reaction to Mel other than a completely empty sack.

No. Thats incorrect.

No Pay
25-08-2023, 01:33 AM
which part is incorrect ?