PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Golden Apple 94 Rowe St. Eastwood

DDT
29-03-2023, 05:42 PM
I went to Eastwood earlier this week, it's one of the cleanest shop I've been to. The interior has been completely renovated, the rooms are clean, and with aircon. Super friendly mamasan, great massage, part 1 and 2. This is the second time i have been there, and i will be going back for sure.

spacekid2022
30-03-2023, 06:59 AM
What about the quality of girls?

ABG4LYF
30-03-2023, 08:09 AM
Any further details you can share? ML’s name? Prices? Extras offered?

DDT
30-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Any further details you can share? ML’s name? Prices? Extras offered?

I only went twice it's hard to judge the girls for me it was great, I paid $70 both times first time with part 3 but it was my favorite and she went back to china, the second time only part 2, tm but I don't remember the name of the girl. Approximately 30 years old, not sure.

legitl
30-03-2023, 04:22 PM
No roster right? What are the nationalities of the girls?

DDT
30-03-2023, 06:30 PM
No roster right? What are the nationalities of the girls?

The girl was Chinese, apart from my favorite, she was very bubbly and funny, like I was knowing her for long time.

11Bravo
30-03-2023, 06:41 PM
I only went twice it's hard to judge the girls for me it was great, I paid $70 both times first time with part 3 but it was my favorite and she went back to china, the second time only part 2, tm but I don't remember the name of the girl. Approximately 30 years old, not sure.So are you saying you paid $70 TOTAL which included parts 1-3 with the first girl who went back to China, and $70 TOTAL with the 2nd girl for parts 1&2 whose name you don't remember even though you posted you were there last week? How long was the total time on the table, no need to time each part? I'm just curious because $70 ALL-IN seems like quite a deal even for Eastwood. With prices like that, verified, one would think there would soon be a line out the door.

DDT
30-03-2023, 07:43 PM
So are you saying you paid $70 TOTAL which included parts 1-3 with the first girl who went back to China, and $70 TOTAL with the 2nd girl for parts 1&2 whose name you don't remember even though you posted you were there last week? How long was the total time on the table, no need to time each part? I'm just curious because $70 ALL-IN seems like quite a deal even for Eastwood. With prices like that, verified, one would think there would soon be a line out the door.

Plus 70 dollars for one hour massages like nearly everywhere

11Bravo
30-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Plus 70 dollars for one hour massages like nearly everywhere$70/hour massage is mostly a given (Summerville the exception, $90, and I can think of a place in Maroubra that, at least last December, was $65). My question dealt with your post I paid $70 both times first time with part 3... so, what was the charge for part 3? Likewise, charge for part 2; the usual $50 NHJ?

Also, in-room showers, or 1 shared shower down the hall?

No disrespect intended, just looking for some additional info as I'm a bit familiar with Eastwood, just not that place.

DDT
30-03-2023, 11:18 PM
$70/hour massage is mostly a given (Summerville the exception, $90, and I can think of a place in Maroubra that, at least last December, was $65). My question dealt with your post I paid $70 both times first time with part 3... so, what was the charge for part 3? Likewise, charge for part 2; the usual $50 NHJ?

Also, in-room showers, or 1 shared shower down the hall?

No disrespect intended, just looking for some additional info as I'm a bit familiar with Eastwood, just not that place.
Is what I said, $ 70 for one hour massage plus $70 for part 3 because I know her for long time, now she is back in China that was the first time.
The second time, I paid $70 for one hour, plus $70 for part 2 (69), I didn't asked for part 3.
No in-room shower, isn't a hotel. I don't know if they have a shower down the hall.
For more info, you just need to get there.

11Bravo
31-03-2023, 09:58 AM
No in-room shower, isn't a hotel.That's what I like about Summerville, the in-suite bathroom, like a hotel. Well, a hotel with blackout curtains over the windows, but then again, I'm not interested in the view OUTSIDE, but rather INSIDE. Oil massage NOT a problem, along with when I get all sweaty which I am wont to do. The extra $20 worth it for me so that I always leave FRESH and RELAXED. YMMV

I don't know if they have a shower down the hall.Hopefully they do for the staff's sake, and, of course, her next customer.

For more info, you just need to get there.Been in the area a number of times, but I do have my favs, and, like others have said, it's NOT the shop but the STAFF.

But will keep it in mind given that in so many shops, an individual only works a couple of days a week. Good and bad: good that there's variety, but bad when she's so good...

My experiences, as a general rule of thumb: 1 pineapple for the part 2, NHJ. Another pineapple for part 2.5, the extra touch-feelies... Part 3 is another variable upgrade TBD with the girl... There have been some notable exceptions, but that's been the usual for me. YMMV

asiafever
23-05-2023, 06:15 PM
Walked past the other day and the "Open" sign in the window was gone and door looked closed. Will wander past again this week, they have a back entrance that if they advertised punters could use might go some way to increasing business, as that front entrance is way too obvious for many punters. Obviously they need better girls as well...

Mad monk
24-05-2023, 11:59 AM
It’s a little hidden gen lucy is the best out of the two I try nice part one and part two for $50+$50 for half hour the other girl I couldn’t be bother asking for name cause nothing special haven’t ask for part three yet

Backdraft69
27-05-2023, 07:57 PM
I tried booking ahead today through their wechat.
The reply was they were closed today and working at another massage parlour.
She wouldn't say which shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Smartmover
28-05-2023, 01:03 AM
I thought golden tree is a legit shop like the one in west Ryde?

Or have they changed ownership and brand?

Backdraft69
28-05-2023, 01:34 AM
I thought golden tree is a legit shop like the one in west Ryde?

Or have they changed ownership and brand?The eastwood golden tree closed.
Someone changed it to the golden apple as a rnt shop.

DDT
28-05-2023, 07:38 PM
I went there two weeks ago, and one of the girls was complaining about how few people there were. And she said it was very quiet also in the other shops where she worked. Sometimes only 1 or two customers a day.

Monkeyman98
29-05-2023, 04:05 PM
I went there two weeks ago, and one of the girls was complaining about how few people there were. And she said it was very quiet also in the other shops where she worked. Sometimes only 1 or two customers a day.

What age group are the girls from in this place?

11Bravo
29-05-2023, 08:41 PM
What age group are the girls from in this place?SYT or mature? Personally, I lean towards the mature: closer to my age, more realistic in expectations, more experienced service, better attitude, more options cheaper... because they DO understand the competition from the SYT's). As I've said elsewhere, there has to be some physical attraction, face, rack, etc.... Great thing about Asians, they keep their looks longer. If she looks in her 30's, I DON'T care what her passport says. And that SYT... You're not the first...

DDT
29-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Totally agree with you 👍

DDT
29-05-2023, 08:53 PM
SYT or mature? Personally, I lean towards the mature: closer to my age, more realistic in expectations, more experienced service, better attitude, more options cheaper... because they DO understand the competition from the SYT's). As I've said elsewhere, there has to be some physical attraction, face, rack, etc.... Great thing about Asians, they keep their looks longer. If she looks in her 30's, I DON'T care what her passport says. And that SYT... You're not the first...

I totally agree with you Bravo.

11Bravo
31-05-2023, 11:16 AM
I totally agree with you Bravo.Not here, but elsewhere, where the venues were bars and clubs with wg freelancers, LT more the norm. Walked up to two PRC's, some chat, then asked one how much. She looked me up and down, fixed me with a stare, and said, "I never go with OLD man", then walked off.

No problem for me, saved us BOTH from wasting time.

But, why I remember this was what the other girl then said. "Don't get mad, she's crazy. Young man want to f*ck all night; hard work. Old man f*ck once, sleep. Easy work. I LIKE OLD man."

Well, she was slightly wrong. It was twice before sleeping, with a morning wakeup.

DDT
03-01-2024, 10:16 AM
At the end of last week, I returned to the Golden Apple after several weeks. Always so clean, air conditioning in each room and excellent massage. I highly recommend it.

Hairycontrary
03-01-2024, 10:33 AM
At the end of last week, I returned to the Golden Apple after several weeks. Always so clean, air conditioning in each room and excellent massage. I highly recommend it.

100% agree. Been frequenting here on and off for a while and massage has always been top notch. Incredibly legit with nothing more though.

asiafever
03-01-2024, 11:21 AM
100% agree. Been frequenting here on and off for a while and massage has always been top notch. Incredibly legit with nothing more though.

Have you been recently? It changed hands last year, I went once and got nhj once. All the wechat and locanto advertising suggests that is still the case. They said they have a back entrance but when I went around to check I couldn't see one, which is the o ly way you'll get me in there, I know way too lazy damn people in Ewoo to walk in off the street. Same goes for Blue Moon.

DDT
03-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Have you been recently? It changed hands last year, I went once and got nhj once. All the wechat and locanto advertising suggests that is still the case. They said they have a back entrance but when I went around to check I couldn't see one, which is the o ly way you'll get me in there, I know way too lazy damn people in Ewoo to walk in off the street. Same goes for Blue Moon.

I don't know about the back entrance, the easiest thing is to ask once you're inside. and I think the people in the street don't give a damn

Hairycontrary
03-01-2024, 12:33 PM

Personally not aware of a back entrance but I've always just used the front entrance on the main road - doesn't get too lively anyway.

I went on Sunday and have been going on average every fortnight for most of the 2nd half of last year. I've built pretty good rapport with the mamasan who is now happy to massage my front without a towel but doesn't want to progress any further and I've grown to just enjoy the massage now.

asiafever
03-01-2024, 12:42 PM
I don't know about the back entrance, the easiest thing is to ask once you're inside. and I think the people in the street don't give a damn

I don't care about the people I don't know, but when you're a single Dad at a school with a LOT of parents who go to Eastwood, and can't walk up Rowe St without bumping into several people you know, each and every damn time I'm there, either parents, your kids class mates or whoever, yeah, better not to take the chance. And yes people know exactly what both shops are, have been at dinners where the mums are discussing how terrible they think it is to have shops so obvious on Rowe St.

Usually I couldn't give a fuck and would go in the front door pretty much anywhere else, but no not there, my kid is the one who would have to deal with the inevitable "Her Dad is a pervert" shit, despite their Dads probably being frequent visitors of shops too.

asiafever
03-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Personally not aware of a back entrance but I've always just used the front entrance on the main road - doesn't get too lively anyway.

I went on Sunday and have been going on average every fortnight for most of the 2nd half of last year. I've built pretty good rapport with the mamasan who is now happy to massage my front without a towel but doesn't want to progress any further and I've grown to just enjoy the massage now.

Mate that's bizarre, as I said I'm 1 from 1, and the shop was advertising a new young girl last month. Maybe they had a shakedown and the owner is being extra cautious? Dunno, the locanto ad makes it pretty clear extras are available, though you jave to add the wechat to get an address.

begov94
03-01-2024, 12:49 PM
The upper end of Rowe St meeting Blaxland Rd on the Korean side has several Thai massage shops that looks legit but not sure if they secretly offer extras. Not many people congregate at that end of that road so I guess it might be a good location to scout.

Golden Apple doesn't seem to be busy. You'd have to be non-Asian to enter that shop safely without being discovered by people who may know you. I don't think the shop has a back entrance as well.

Hairycontrary
03-01-2024, 01:00 PM
I don't care about the people I don't know, but when you're a single Dad at a school with a LOT of parents who go to Eastwood, and can't walk up Rowe St without bumping into several people you know, each and every damn time I'm there, either parents, your kids class mates or whoever, yeah, better not to take the chance. And yes people know exactly what both shops are, have been at dinners where the mums are discussing how terrible they think it is to have shops so obvious on Rowe St.

Usually I couldn't give a fuck and would go in the front door pretty much anywhere else, but no not there, my kid is the one who would have to deal with the inevitable "Her Dad is a pervert" shit, despite their Dads probably being frequent visitors of shops too.

Yeah mate can completely sympathise with your predicament, though I'm not a parent myself.

I couldn't find any locanto ads with regards to this shop. Mind sharing?

asiafever
03-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Yeah mate can completely sympathise with your predicament, though I'm not a parent myself.

I couldn't find any locanto ads with regards to this shop. Mind sharing?

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_6658054663/EASTWOOD-KOREAN-MASSAGE.html

Add the wechat and you get the address 94 Rowe St Eastwood. The fact they don't advertise the address on the ad makes me think they've had a shake down previously.

asiafever
03-01-2024, 01:10 PM
https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6462591191/Choose-Yummy-Girls-Today-Relax-Relax.html

The ad for Blue Moon directly references a rear entry, and there isn't one, it's just a fire escape right next to the front door, so you still have to walk in off Rowe St and the door is always closed these days, so you can't just slide in when it's quiet. Golden Apple had rear entry on their ad last month, now it's changed to rear parking, so maybe I'm not the first to have commented on that in the ad and they changed it. I was thinking there's no way you'd be allowed to enter through the kitchen of the restaurant downstairs!

Backdraft69
03-01-2024, 02:11 PM
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_6658054663/EASTWOOD-KOREAN-MASSAGE.html

Add the wechat and you get the address 94 Rowe St Eastwood. The fact they don't advertise the address on the ad makes me think they've had a shake down previously.When they put up the new signs at the front door and spent some money for a website, they tried to be legit.
But old habits for both ML and client, it didn't last long. The girl was careful to flush the evidence down the toilet lol.

DDT
03-01-2024, 02:24 PM

Rule number 1, never go to a massage parlor in the neighborhood where we live.

asiafever
03-01-2024, 04:26 PM
Rule number 1, never go to a massage parlor in the neighborhood where we live.

That's the thing, I live 30mins drive away... just know a lot of Koreans and Chinese from the area.

Onehunglo
03-01-2024, 07:03 PM
That's the thing, I live 30mins drive away... just know a lot of Koreans and Chinese from the area.

Likewise, although I live hours away, I have a sister-in-law with an enormous mouth on her that lives in the area and hangs out in the shopping areas of Eastwood. Strewth, if she saw me either walking in or out of a massage joint there, the whole extended family would know within ten minutes. Not this little black duck taking that chance.

Monkeyman98
03-01-2024, 08:44 PM
What's the range of age in this place?

DDT
03-01-2024, 11:14 PM
What's the range of age in this place?

It's not the age that's important, it's the quality of service.

Monkeyman98
03-01-2024, 11:33 PM
I personally prefer a pretty face with avg service over a old chicken with amazing service.

Backdraft69
03-01-2024, 11:45 PM
I personally prefer a pretty face with avg service over a old chicken with amazing service.All the girls I've had here were mid to late 20's.
They all gave great massage and service.

11Bravo
04-01-2024, 09:59 AM
I personally prefer a pretty face with avg service over a old chicken with amazing service.
It's not the age that's important, it's the quality of service.
There has to be SOMETHING attractive about her for me - face, rack, smile, body... something. But a MILF who understands what she has and uses her experience to deliver, who understands the value of customer satisfaction, who understands the value of repeat business, of NOT taking a customer for granted, who never bothers to look at her mobile while working... count me IN.

asiafever
04-01-2024, 01:00 PM
There has to be SOMETHING attractive about her for me - face, rack, smile, body... something. But a MILF who understands what she has and uses her experience to deliver, who understands the value of customer satisfaction, who understands the value of repeat business, of NOT taking a customer for granted, who never bothers to look at her mobile while working... count me IN.

I know exactly what you mean.

Crystal on Sundays at Ewoo Westside (upstairs next to Subway) might be up your alley.

11Bravo
04-01-2024, 03:26 PM
I know exactly what you mean.

Crystal on Sundays at Ewoo Westside (upstairs next to Subway) might be up your alley.Thanks. I'm familiar with the shop though not the specific lady; I have my own favorite there.

What's nice about this shop, unlike the discussion on the Eastern side and the problem of entry to Blue Moon, Golden Apple, etc., this one has several civilian offices up those stairs. Might not be a guaranteed alibi, but possible if not plausible.

ryanpumper
04-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Will have to check it out. About 20 years ago there used to be a couple of discreet massage shops in the building at 29 Rowe street. Back in the days of advertising in the back of the newspaper. Blew so many loads in that building and pretty much did everything you could think of there.

asiafever
04-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Thanks. I'm familiar with the shop though not the specific lady; I have my own favorite there.

What's nice about this shop, unlike the discussion on the Eastern side and the problem of entry to Blue Moon, Golden Apple, etc., this one has several civilian offices up those stairs. Might not be a guaranteed alibi, but possible if not plausible.

Yeah exactly, all sorts of businesses upstairs there so it's far more discreet. Same with Raintree, in an office building you could be there for any number of reasons.

11Bravo
04-01-2024, 05:10 PM
Yeah exactly, all sorts of businesses upstairs there so it's far more discreet. Same with Raintree, in an office building you could be there for any number of reasons.Exactly, I have many reasons: NHJ, B2B, BBBJ, FS...

It is, or used to be, the sister shop of Blue Moon. I do know ladies moved back and forth between the two, but don't know if they still do.

asiafever
04-01-2024, 05:34 PM
Exactly, I have many reasons: NHJ, B2B, BBBJ, FS...

It is, or used to be, the sister shop of Blue Moon. I do know ladies moved back and forth between the two, but don't know if they still do.

I got the feeling the two shops are under different management now but could be wrong. They got a new wechat for Blue Moon which is regularly updated whereas West Side seems to update once a month and has stopped mentioning Blue Moon.

11Bravo
04-01-2024, 05:41 PM
I got the feeling the two shops are under different management now but could be wrong. They got a new wechat for Blue Moon which is regularly updated whereas West Side seems to update once a month and has stopped mentioning Blue Moon.Noticed that myself, the Blue Moon wechat. They also seem to have "cleaned up" their website.

Monkeyman98
04-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Thanks. I'm familiar with the shop though not the specific lady; I have my own favorite there.

Any recommendations for this place?

11Bravo
05-01-2024, 09:44 AM
Any recommendations for this place?
Hot tip: Yes.

Now that short answer can't be posted, so here's a helpful hint:
When walking through the jungle and you pick up a leech, take out a match, strike it, blow it out, then press the hot tip on the leech - drops right off. BURN

legitl
05-01-2024, 04:19 PM
Noticed that myself, the Blue Moon wechat. They also seem to have "cleaned up" their website.

What's the blue moon wechat/website?

Monkeyman98
05-01-2024, 08:05 PM
I was trying to look up any reviews for girls from blue moon but there is not much here.

Anyone got some good recommendations?

11Bravo
05-01-2024, 08:49 PM
What's the blue moon wechat/website? You're joking, right? Well, maybe not... You see, there's this website called Google that can answer a lot of questions, and in your specific case, both. Geesh...

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?79-Easy-get-useful-information-Thread-Display-Option-Prefix-Search&p=2805733&viewfull=1#post2805733

11Bravo
05-01-2024, 08:51 PM
I was trying to look up any reviews for girls from blue moon but there is not much here.

Anyone got some good recommendations?
Yes, see here:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113677-Golden-Apple-94-Rowe-St-Eastwood&p=2913464&viewfull=1#post2913464

Monkeyman98
11-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Yes, see here:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113677-Golden-Apple-94-Rowe-St-Eastwood&p=2913464&viewfull=1#post2913464

Hi, can't see anything. It goes back to a previous post.

11Bravo
11-01-2024, 05:59 PM
Hi, can't see anything. It goes back to a previous post.

Reading comprehension, obviously lost on some...

Shortstack
07-02-2024, 08:50 PM
I was in the area for the Yakiniku on a monday.
First time in the area.

Really felt like a massage. Wasn't bothered to go to epping or North strathfield and wait over an hour for the girls to finish.
After seeing no roster or anything online I decided to just go in. The girl at the counter took me to a room for a massage. I didn't see or hear anyone else.
She stated she was chinese. I didn't ask her for her name or age but Im guessing 25-35???

Regular price massage with clothing on. Good massage.
1 pineapple for HJ, another pineapple to let me touch her but she kept her dress on.

personaa
08-02-2024, 11:51 PM
100 on top of a massage just to get a hj + touching her ass and she kept her dress on?! This is a rip off to me.

DDT
09-02-2024, 07:29 PM
I paid 70 for more than that few months ago.

asiafever
25-02-2024, 12:44 PM
Looks like Golden Apple might be closed down. Last few times I've been on Rowe St sign has been switched off and door closed. Google says permanently closed and their Locanto ads appear to have been taken down as well.

BearOrigin
25-02-2024, 01:38 PM
Looks like Golden Apple might be closed down. Last few times I've been on Rowe St sign has been switched off and door closed. Google says permanently closed and their Locanto ads appear to have been taken down as well.

That location is bad for a massage shop. Too many families hang around the place. Blue Moon on the other end is a better spot but I haven't been there before. Walked past the shop once and saw a chubby MILF in nightgown chasing the errand boy.