PDA

View Full Version : Bexley Massage Eva - worst punt in a while

Daffy
31-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Rocked up around 6 and had 3 girls on. Boss recommended Eva for the best service, should have stopped here but 2 other guys walked in on my heals so booked for an hour even though she isn’t my usual type.

Shower was fairly uneventful but she kept playing with the temp so it was at best cool. Very soft clean but a decent wash of the back which is normally a good sign.

Onto the bed for what is the oddest cat bath I’ve had before. It’s basically just her sticking her tongue out and rubbing me with it. It is probably one of the most unsexy experiences I’ve had in a shop. She does move down to some bbbj but first come the obligatory wipes. What happens next is hard to describe. There is no suction at all. She just sort of opens her mouth and stays pretty still. I tried to get a bit of movement but she would lean her head forward into my stomach. When she did finally begin a bit of movement (I had to basically pull her hair back to stop her head butting my stomach) she clenched her jaw making it extra toothy. She also kept snorting like she was trying to clear her throat. After about 5 minutes I pulled her up and just said let’s just fuck.

On with the dom and she climbed on top. She stuck me in then kind of tried to grind me without moving her hips. Ended up swapping around to missionary and just tried my best to finish off. Was also hard because she had a way of twisting away to basically avoid penetration. Had to actually push a leg up and hold it to stop her.

So by this point we are 20 minutes into an hour session so she offers me a massage. Thought I might at least salvage something here. She then grabbed my neck and just pulled and pushed on it for about 2 minutes. At this point my phone rang so I asked to check it to get away from her. Didn’t answer but just said I’ll jump in the shower and then got dressed and out the door in about 30 minutes.

Honestly don’t mind loosing the money I paid for the other 30 minutes just to get out of there. Was going to try to have a quick chat with the boss but Eva followed out of the room so just left and sent a WeChat message.

abovetherim
01-04-2023, 12:14 AM
One of those regrettable punts I see. I’ve had a few of those. Girls look good on their WeChat photos but I’m guessing those are fakes. Thanks for the intel.

jaquedm1307
18-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Oh Daffy I feel for u man been there also. Last dud I managed to retrieve by actually giving the girl a 20 mins massage with oil which luckily seemed to liven her up and gave us 20 mins of pretty damn good activity at the end.