PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace K mona

fapzillagorilla
03-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Been out punting a few times now, thought i should try a review.
https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/project/mona-korea/

No booking, walked in just passed 10am. Dude bought her down and i wasnt too fussed about who i seen so i said ok. (was a long wait in the little lounge tho, like 30mins)

So imo the photos on the website don't do her justice and probably more a reflection of her personality if anything. I thought she was hot 9/10, solid body, first Korean for me.
Idk bout her english, it seemed ok. We didn't talk much.

Good bbbj, not just mechanical up down. teasing and kissing, took her time and was probably one of the longest ive gotten. Would go back just for this. Rotated into 69 at some stage here.

Cowgirl was good too, grindy and close. i almost finished here which i havent done in this pos before. but i could tell she was tiring so switch to mis.

Soft massage into round 2, bbbj, cowgirl, then into flat doggy which was pretty awesome, she has a nice ass to lean on.

Didnt seem like she was too keen on kissing. I did attempt but didnt push.

When i see someone new (especially asian women) i get a little worried about being knocked back or complaining about size. It has happened before. There was none of that here, not even a comment.

At 280 ive had +300 J girls with worse service. I would definitely consider going back.

Kyoto206
04-04-2023, 01:26 PM
Thank you fapzillagorilla for your review!

Jimmy Rustles
15-04-2023, 02:53 PM
Been out punting a few times now, thought i should try a review.
https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/project/mona-korea/

No booking, walked in just passed 10am. Dude bought her down and i wasnt too fussed about who i seen so i said ok. (was a long wait in the little lounge tho, like 30mins)

So imo the photos on the website don't do her justice and probably more a reflection of her personality if anything. I thought she was hot 9/10, solid body, first Korean for me.
Idk bout her english, it seemed ok. We didn't talk much.

Good bbbj, not just mechanical up down. teasing and kissing, took her time and was probably one of the longest ive gotten. Would go back just for this. Rotated into 69 at some stage here.

Cowgirl was good too, grindy and close. i almost finished here which i havent done in this pos before. but i could tell she was tiring so switch to mis.

Soft massage into round 2, bbbj, cowgirl, then into flat doggy which was pretty awesome, she has a nice ass to lean on.

Didnt seem like she was too keen on kissing. I did attempt but didnt push.

When i see someone new (especially asian women) i get a little worried about being knocked back or complaining about size. It has happened before. There was none of that here, not even a comment.

At 280 ive had +300 J girls with worse service. I would definitely consider going back.

Around how old did she look? Hard to find younger Korean girls

fapzillagorilla
18-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Idk page says 23, def looks pretty close to that

Kyoto206
19-05-2023, 02:30 PM
MONA here today 19/05/23 (FRI)
12pm - 3am