PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Acqua avoid this one

Peterpecker
04-04-2023, 12:21 AM
L..a. Avoid. 50 mins of massage despite grabbing my balls before hand. 10 mins left, options. I should have walked.

Fungus the Bogeyman
04-04-2023, 07:26 AM
Was she pretty? Good body?
Always ways to get them to do things your way

punk_
04-04-2023, 08:06 AM
Disagree personally, Been here 3 times. Always private and peaceful. I like that the music they play is usually easy listening singing and not generic massage music thats really boring. Have some good quality girls ive seen at another shop aswell.

Also i may be an outlier in this but i go to a shop for a massage first and if the vibes good and some TT extra. So a 50 minute massage with tease then options i reckon thats fine. If your keen on getting into it right away and not there for massage maybe save your cash and go to a proper shop. Much better experience than a girl being quiet on a massage bed.

Peterpecker
04-04-2023, 10:39 AM
punk_ I wasn't criticising the shop, it's a good shop more the girl. An absolute timewaster.

dave.j8811
04-04-2023, 11:13 AM
punk_ I wasn't criticising the shop, it's a good shop more jthe girl. An absolute timewaster.

Well tell a story. Give a description

Peterpecker
04-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Young, 20 years, not fat just no shape, very short. Time waster.

rogertmark
10-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Time waster ….don’t go there

joeblow251
01-10-2023, 08:01 AM
Any info on M**a from Mongolia? Services on offer?

Herpetology
01-10-2023, 10:26 AM
That is your fault because your do not know how to talk to a massage girl and enjoy your experience
She is probably cool girl
Peter Peckee
Do not degrade a shop on this basic information OMG
Never name a girl OMG WTF were you been under a rock ?
Too many of you guys degrade shops on basic shit
They have a business to run
Just ask the girl before in room what you like be honest
Also have a shower dress cool and get the toilet paper out you ass crack
I have heard more than you know
Guys roll up with shit on the ass and My Staff hate it
It stinks like a dead rat
Then most guys want the lot and free plays plus teasing for one hour ! OMG
Be calm and caring learn how to talk with them

I know more that you realise
Herps

Bigwand
01-10-2023, 12:36 PM
It's not entirely his fault if certain ml is below average

CumShot
01-10-2023, 03:59 PM
It's not entirely his fault if certain ml is below average
It’s absolutely not the clients fault. Massage providers should be trained in massage and customer interactions.

The guy (shop owner) trying to blame the paying client. Is an example of why that persons shop is on the nose with so may punters.

No doubt the girl in the OP didn’t make any money and has moved on.

carlco777
01-10-2023, 06:35 PM
i think shops should offer clients shower facilities.

a massage shop should be a massage shop, like the ones in the shopping centers. people should be able to rock up, pay for a massage, and get just that. if you are going to offer more than that, you should have a place for people to have a quick wash down, instead of complaining that clients are dirty, smelly etc etc

Herpetology
01-10-2023, 09:50 PM
CUM
When did you attend?
Time ?
day?
date ?
who did you see?
DM me
Cum did you attended the shop?

Peterpecker
02-10-2023, 01:42 AM
Herp or whoever you are. I did not criticise the shop, I will repeat this for the third time. The said ML has not featured on their roster recently. I wonder why? This is the first time I have ever been criticised here for as always, telling the truth of direct experiences.

I won’t criticise you but I will call out your garbage.

Brissy Boy
02-10-2023, 06:54 AM
Herp or whoever you are. I did not criticise the shop, I will repeat this for the third time. The said ML has not featured on their roster recently. I wonder why? This is the first time I have ever been criticised here for as always, telling the truth of direct experiences.

I won’t criticise you but I will call out your garbage.

That is your fault because your do not know how to talk to a massage girl and enjoy your experience
She is probably cool girl
Peter Peckee
Do not degrade a shop on this basic information OMG
Never name a girl OMG WTF were you been under a rock ?
Too many of you guys degrade shops on basic shit
They have a business to run
Just ask the girl before in room what you like be honest
Also have a shower dress cool and get the toilet paper out you ass crack
I have heard more than you know
Guys roll up with shit on the ass and My Staff hate it
It stinks like a dead rat
Then most guys want the lot and free plays plus teasing for one hour ! OMG
Be calm and caring learn how to talk with them

I know more that you realise
Herps

I hear you bro (Peterpecker). There are some people on this forum who below average iq. They fail to understand the post and have a go at the OP. Your post is clearly warning about the ML not the shop. Once, I was fucked up by a Jap ML at Take 5, because of my ethnicity (by the way I am not Indian). When I reported, yep these clowns re-acted pretty bad. But don't give up!!! You saved lots of punters their time and money (even though I won't be visiting there, I appreciate your contribution to this forum). That is one the main purposes of this forum.

Peterpecker
02-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Brissy Boy it’s a very good shop. The reason for the poor review with L… was she was extremely poor and was no where near the shop’s high standard. I always shower before venturing out and this guy Herps is talking garbage.

Massage hunter
25-12-2023, 08:31 AM
Disagree personally, Been here 3 times. Always private and peaceful. I like that the music they play is usually easy listening singing and not generic massage music thats really boring. Have some good quality girls ive seen at another shop aswell.

Also i may be an outlier in this but i go to a shop for a massage first and if the vibes good and some TT extra. So a 50 minute massage with tease then options i reckon thats fine. If your keen on getting into it right away and not there for massage maybe save your cash and go to a proper shop. Much better experience than a girl being quiet on a massage bed.

Agree fully about the second part

Thai Me Up
03-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx