WeChat: Chloe202102

Phone : 0466223666

Hours of Business : 11 AM - late but try dropping in anytime

Rates: $180 per hour

Extras Cost : n/a

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, FS, good massage

Size/shape : Slim, skinny, C, cheery face, stomach tattoo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : excellent, a good looking lady with a good work ethic

My experience/comments :

Nicole (used to be Cici) is a raunchy girl and can turn on the PSE when required. I was one of her regulars a year or so ago until she wore me out. Was in the shop today, waiting for Cindy, when Nicole slinked in and sat on my lap. As I was chatting with Chloe, Nicole stuck her tongue in my ear and a hand down the front of my pants. “I’ve missed you,” she cooed. I had little chance.

She’s a tallest, skinny girl with superb oral skills. As soon as we were in the room our tongues were locked with a tight but sensitive kiss. A lot of Chinese WLs have a violent kiss that suggests contempt toward their customer. Not so Nicole. Kissing is a pleasure. So too is the cat bath down to roger. She’s really got lips that respond to my twitches and reactions. Im still lying back and Nicole straddles me and begins alternating pussy slides with bending down to dart her tongue into my mouth.

Something I’ve begun to use recently is a cock ring over a condom. It keeps me hard for an extended period. So, breaking away from Nicole’s teasing, I dressed up for action and slipped into her honeypot. She still has the tightest pussy this side of Lolita, with yoga skills to match. The cock ring engorges roger beyond what’s normal. And Nicole’s contractions and relaxing of her pelvic muscles is bliss. Aiya, it’s good and I keep it going for a good half an hour.

Massage afterwards. Nicole is a gem.

Wayne
04-04-2023, 10:10 AM
Quoted wrong price. It’s $180/hour