PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Claras massage

Rattlesnake
04-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Was wondering if anyone has info on this shop at all

Lovearubntug
05-04-2023, 08:16 AM
Yes they are in Hamilton

WOW.. Great info Rick.. Thank for your input..

rogertmark
08-04-2023, 04:50 PM
Where is this place

2redeyes
11-04-2023, 10:51 AM
I wasn’t a fan; it could have been the time that I went, but was tried to be talked into a 4 hands, and then after rejecting the opportunity, I left after my 2 hands, with buyers remorse. It was robotic, weak and without reason to feel good about being happy; cleanliness wasn’t a high priority that night either.

Youknowyouwantmenow85
11-04-2023, 02:50 PM
I went here last year to celebrate a milestone Birthday. They use to advertise heavily for four hands, so I thought I'd give that a go.
I expected that since they were four hand experts there would be some good rapport between the two girls.
But sadly this was not the case, I think they said about four words to each other throughout the hour, so no good vibes and no atmosphere.
One of the girls kept trying to up-sell herself, which probably pissed the other one off.
So yeah pretty ordinary all round.
Agree with Redeyes - cleanliness is very low on the priority list, shower is a shit hole.
Doubt I'd go back.

Massage hunter
20-02-2024, 05:49 PM
Went there some time ago. The only one that was a looker was S__i. I chose her. But because of her failure to provide service and being money hungry, I did not enjoy the session. In my first time I observe how the service is. It was very rushed and time watched. WIR: Maybe if I get an assurance that she is spoken to by the management to provide a service that has clients returning. Otherwise not. So many lookers one comes across but not everyone provides good service. On the contrary if someone isn't exactly a looker but provides service, one feels like returning.

BrisbaneSwede
21-02-2024, 12:10 PM
I walked in here last Friday.

Asked to see the girls.

Walked right out. Actually I ran. Holy shit.

Massage hunter
21-02-2024, 04:56 PM
I walked in here last Friday.

Asked to see the girls.

Walked right out. Actually I ran. Holy shit.

Did you see S--i ? Not bad looking except the attitude which put me down.

CumShot
21-02-2024, 05:30 PM
Went there some time ago. The only one that was a looker was S__i. I chose her. But because of her failure to provide service and being money hungry, I did not enjoy the session. In my first time I observe how the service is. It was very rushed and time watched. WIR: Maybe if I get an assurance that she is spoken to by the management to provide a service that has clients returning. Otherwise not. So many lookers one comes across but not everyone provides good service. On the contrary if someone isn't exactly a looker but provides service, one feels like returning.

Why would a hunter such as yourself bother to return? Clara's is well documented in this Forum and more precisely in this exact thread. Maybe the shop is convenient for you but it's unlikely to improve while people try one more time. VIP is not that far up the road.

Massage hunter
21-02-2024, 05:42 PM
Why would a hunter such as yourself bother to return? Clara's is well documented in this Forum and more precisely in this exact thread. Maybe the shop is convenient for you but it's unlikely to improve while people try one more time. VIP is not that far up the road.

Yes Good point there, Actually I was giving the girl a chance to improve as she has potential but thanks for pointing it out that the management is unlikely to improve anything there if one repeats one's visits there. Also if it is well known about the place then its unlikely to improve too.

BrisbaneSwede
22-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Did you see S--i ? Not bad looking except the attitude which put me down.

Didn't get names.

Walked in. Saw 1 girl. Said no, the boss said that's all they had and i began to walk.

All of a sudden 3 girls just finished. I saw 1 of them and was worse than the 1st so I rushed out the door before I got badgered to stay.

Boss wasn't happy shouting as I tried to unlock the door.

I dunno why I bother with anything other than TT N.

thunderdome
28-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Walked in to TTN the other day and it was pretty much bush pigs on. Must have been a bad day there. None were busy.

Massage hunter
28-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Didn't get names.

Walked in. Saw 1 girl. Said no, the boss said that's all they had and i began to walk.

All of a sudden 3 girls just finished. I saw 1 of them and was worse than the 1st so I rushed out the door before I got badgered to stay.

Boss wasn't happy shouting as I tried to unlock the door.

I dunno why I bother with anything other than TT N.

What did the boss look like? Wondering if she is was the one in high heals that I selected. She was the one who opened the door.

BrisbaneSwede
29-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Boss is probably a mid 60s pig looking thing.

Gentleman20
03-03-2024, 12:08 PM
Its always a waste of time these days.

Massage hunter
03-03-2024, 02:08 PM
An ad in Locante says Mongolian Lynda. The pics are attractive but I can bet on it that when you go there, it would be another girl.

davidnicholas59
13-03-2024, 12:54 AM
I wasn’t a fan; it could have been the time that I went, but was tried to be talked into a 4 hands, and then after rejecting the opportunity, I left after my 2 hands, with buyers remorse. It was robotic, weak and without reason to feel good about being happy; cleanliness wasn’t a high priority that night either.

In city one weekday night when it was a quiet night, tried to be talked into 4 hands, but I declined. However 10m in, a second girl came in and started 4 hands as she was bored on the desk, then the 3rd girl came in and there were 6 hands and a lot of laughing, then 4 hands and 2 feet, then the broken rib.

miata
13-03-2024, 07:22 PM
In city one weekday night when it was a quiet night, tried to be talked into 4 hands, but I declined. However 10m in, a second girl came in and started 4 hands as she was bored on the desk, then the 3rd girl came in and there were 6 hands and a lot of laughing, then 4 hands and 2 feet, then the broken rib.

maybe not what you intended but your story made me laugh, great unexpected ending :)

Nick007
14-03-2024, 09:20 PM
What did you tell the medic how the rib broke?