PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Fake or Not

Leftywright71
05-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Was Just wondering has anyone found or can confirm with all the new pictures of these new girls on the websites of Hornsby. 104 Rosville and Chatswood 60? Whether they are real or not, I’ve made a booking with one and get a message back and hour later, saying they’ve gone home sick or their period. Fake just to get you to go in. Or not. Anyone????

andrewv
05-04-2023, 03:03 PM
Was Just wondering has anyone found or can confirm with all the new pictures of these new girls on the websites of Hornsby. 104 Rosville and Chatswood 60? Whether they are real or not, I’ve made a booking with one and get a message back and hour later, saying they’ve gone home sick or their period. Fake just to get you to go in. Or not. Anyone????

Unlike many of the other punters here, my own experience is all the photos are fake or unreliable (e.g. taken years ago, or photoshopped). It is prudent to have the guts to turn around and walk out if the girl is not what you want to spend money on. I've done this several times. Lots of guys here bang on about photos but let's face it, why would a massage place or brothel put an ugly photo on their website. They will always give you the most optimistic/attractive view of their working girls.

abovetherim
05-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Chatswood60 I found that about 50% are fake photos. Any photos that doesn’t have brothel like background, I wouldn’t trust it lol. And even the legit photos, as expected, are generously filtered. But there were a few decent looking girls there from my experience.

Leftywright71
05-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Yes I’ve experienced it and hav walked. But not only are these Fake photos, the girl does not exist as in never been at the establishment

Leftywright71
05-04-2023, 04:19 PM
I asked one Establishment, how many new girls on the website are available today there was five new girls that I’ve never been there before when I arrive there was none of them there.

eazylove4u
05-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Hornsby 💯 fake.

Tried to sell me a dud yesterday, waste of time

andrewv
05-04-2023, 04:58 PM
A good example of how fake these places get, check out Lane Cove Asian Massage (https://lanecoveasianmassage.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral)
It has attractive photos but I can tell you from experience that they are all 100% fake. :sweat:
These places have reversed the usual expression to be "Over promise and under deliver".

DDT
05-04-2023, 05:20 PM
don't look at those f****** pictures like that every time when you arrive it's a surprise or lotteries

DrBean
05-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Totally fake. Easy to pick that.

thepoonter
05-04-2023, 07:34 PM
Be prepared to walk out if the photos don't match the real thing when you meet her. Don't let the other head think

Double_Adapter
05-04-2023, 07:43 PM
It won't be long before the shops ditch photoshop for deepfake technology. That'll get the lads riled up.

blitz
05-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Hornsby 💯 fake.

Tried to sell me a dud yesterday, waste of time
Whilst I hate fake photos as much as the next guy, more than 50% of the photos on hornsbys roster for today are actually real.
And I get that some girls don't want their real photo on a website, and that's fine. But at least caption the photo that's it's not real or a likeness only.

Sibon
05-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Nothing is real.
Only your imagination is real.
Close your eyes and pretend you're making love to Sabrina Carpenter.
Or are being given a HJ by Sophie Turner.
Or kissing Abigail Breslin.
Or touching Miranda Cosgrove.
This would make your $170 well spent.

Sibon
05-04-2023, 11:11 PM
With the new release of AI imaging software Firefly by Adobe all the WLs will be even more stunning but at the same old price.:)