PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville MARI or SAYA@N5M - she returns…

BigDipper
05-04-2023, 06:27 PM
Thought it would be a year (till Xmas) before I got to see her again. Buy she’s been at Marrickville for a few weeks and is hanging around till end of April. Seems a lot of these jap girls travel back and forth. Wonder if they are chasing the seasons or the holidays… Anyways, I’ve already done an AR on her from last year at N5M -http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111456-SAYA-Jap-fuck-doll-limited-time-only! So thought I would just add this update to a new thread under 42G.

SCOPING
Actually briefly saw a cute pocket rocket jap as I entered the store and had to query about her to discover that she was in fact MARI… how did I not recognise her?!? When she pulled back curtain to get me from waiting cubicle she looked more like her old self, make-up done and in sexy high heels. She greeted me with a big smile and pulled me into a warm embrace. Glad she remembers me!

Surprisingly she looks a little older already than when I saw her last. Has also put on a little weight (perhaps around the face), which I think is a good thing, cos she looked a little too scrawny last time. Still very light tho at 40kg or less. 160cm size4 and tiny waist/frame with brilliant fake D cup boobs that sit-up nice and high.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
Lovely sensual touch in the shower and lots of chit-chat. Like catching up with an old friend. Onto the bed and she lay next to me at first chatting away. She seems much more bubbly and positive than last time we saw each other. Hope she can stay that way.

Was hesitant about kissing cos I remember her strong ciggie smell last time but she soon had me with some DFK and I could detect very little this time. Her teeth also seem much more white. Perhaps she is finally looking after herself better now. Would explain healthier weight and energy.

BBBJ - professional and slurpy as always but not so deep. Love the feel of her swollen boobs against me and gave them a good squeeze. Also cupped my hand around her head as she worked. Damn she small…

MAIN EVENT
She slid the dom on and then she slid herself onto me slowly and we pretty much had a repeat of our last few sessions. Nice and slow in cowgirl. Bear hugging in mish, those fun bags squishing against me. Slamming her in doggy, before squishing her into the bed flat iron, drawing out some muffled groans as I grind in balls deep tapping her cervix.

Love how she keeps me in there and squeezes out every drop from me with her pussy clenches. Also love the familiarity of it all. I know just how far I can take it with her…

AFTERWARDS
More chit chat. With all the jap girls working out of this place she actually has some good friends now and a few that she knows from Soapland in Tokyo. Maybe it’s like following the seasons on a group skiing trip, except their’s is a group fuckfest to sample some good ol’ Aussie cock!

Happy Punting

BigDipper
06-04-2023, 11:10 AM
Damn… she got some sexy new pics up.
They are legit. That is her face: https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/mari/

…. Resist. Must resist….

Jerminator
08-04-2023, 12:40 AM
Damn… she got some sexy new pics up.
They are legit. That is her face: https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/mari/

…. Resist. Must resist….

give in....give in....give in :miao:

WhoreManger
08-04-2023, 08:25 AM
Thought it would be a year (till Xmas) before I got to see her again. Buy she’s been at Marrickville for a few weeks and is hanging around till end of April. Seems a lot of these jap girls travel back and forth. Wonder if they are chasing the seasons or the holidays… Anyways, I’ve already done an AR on her from last year at N5M -http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111456-SAYA-Jap-fuck-doll-limited-time-only! So thought I would just add this update to a new thread under 42G.

SCOPING
Actually briefly saw a cute pocket rocket jap as I entered the store and had to query about her to discover that she was in fact MARI… how did I not recognise her?!? When she pulled back curtain to get me from waiting cubicle she looked more like her old self, make-up done and in sexy high heels. She greeted me with a big smile and pulled me into a warm embrace. Glad she remembers me!

Surprisingly she looks a little older already than when I saw her last. Has also put on a little weight (perhaps around the face), which I think is a good thing, cos she looked a little too scrawny last time. Still very light tho at 40kg or less. 160cm size4 and tiny waist/frame with brilliant fake D cup boobs that sit-up nice and high.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
Lovely sensual touch in the shower and lots of chit-chat. Like catching up with an old friend. Onto the bed and she lay next to me at first chatting away. She seems much more bubbly and positive than last time we saw each other. Hope she can stay that way.

Was hesitant about kissing cos I remember her strong ciggie smell last time but she soon had me with some DFK and I could detect very little this time. Her teeth also seem much more white. Perhaps she is finally looking after herself better now. Would explain healthier weight and energy.

BBBJ - professional and slurpy as always but not so deep. Love the feel of her swollen boobs against me and gave them a good squeeze. Also cupped my hand around her head as she worked. Damn she small…

MAIN EVENT
She slid the dom on and then she slid herself onto me slowly and we pretty much had a repeat of our last few sessions. Nice and slow in cowgirl. Bear hugging in mish, those fun bags squishing against me. Slamming her in doggy, before squishing her into the bed flat iron, drawing out some muffled groans as I grind in balls deep tapping her cervix.

Love how she keeps me in there and squeezes out every drop from me with her pussy clenches. Also love the familiarity of it all. I know just how far I can take it with her…

AFTERWARDS
More chit chat. With all the jap girls working out of this place she actually has some good friends now and a few that she knows from Soapland in Tokyo. Maybe it’s like following the seasons on a group skiing trip, except their’s is a group fuckfest to sample some good ol’ Aussie cock!

Happy Punting

Great AR, mate. Very similar to my experience with her at 42G during her last trip... After 10 years in the industry in Japan, this girl is no stranger to pleasing men and she certainly did it for me when I saw her.

The new photos are excellent. When similar pics first appeared I thought these girls must be having these pics shot in Japan for their work over there. But now there are so many, that I wonder if 42 and No 5 are taking the pics to another level and having them shot here. Regardless, they are fantastic! Keep 'em coming!

Jerminator
12-04-2023, 04:10 AM
can't wait to see her tomorrow night :slobber: