Phone : 0450 949599

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $80/30min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish, doggie, HJ

Size/shape : OK face, curvy (bit cuddly) figure, natural B/C-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Cheap but average

My experience/comments : Had to pick up a spare part in the area and fancied a random punt so I popped in here.

There were two girls working – Yuna and Bella – and the bloke who greeted me said it would be about a ten minute wait. I asked which girl and he said whichever was finished first and showed be into a room.

After ten minutes Bella came in wearing a black everyday dress. She confirmed she did BBBJ and seemed cheerful so I paid for 30min. She said she was new.

Bella has a pleasant face and a curvy figure (a bit cuddly) with natural (droopy) B/C-cups. She was fully shaved and has a couple of large tatts on her stomach.

Onto the bed and Bella knelt beside me and took me in her mouth.

It was an OK BBBJ – very slightly toothy, no interruptions and reasonably deep - but it didn’t get my juices flowing.

She was kneeling beside me and I went to twiddle her nearest nipple but my hand was immediately swiped away and I got the same response when I went towards her clit and she moved to kneel between my legs.

I soon suggested some 69 and she wiped herself and moved round.

I got a bit of a response but I don’t think she came and again no fingering was allowed.

Bella dismounted and applied the condom and we started with some cowgirl.

This was OK as she rode me energetically but she soon tired and we switched to the mish.

For some reason Bella insisted on having one leg on my shoulder which I found awkward and we tried some doggie.

This was quite good but I didn’t think I was going to cum in time and thought about getting the other girl in for a second session. But while I was procrastinating the doorbell rang and another punter took her so I lay down and got Bella to finish me off with a hand-job.

She said she work only on Wednesdays and doesn’t work anywhere else.