PDA

View Full Version : 138 Anzac Parade punt on 2 girls,

badone
06-04-2023, 05:32 PM
ok , so after a fail this week, decided to go for a massage at 138 anzac pde kensington.

spoke to boss , very friendly and helpful , saw pics of both girls and decided on double punt.

i was feeling a little tired, but decided to treat myself.

3 girls on took 45 min with Ying first malaysian

then 45min with Nina, Chinese

spoke

ok , go to room start to undress Ying walks in big smile , i say hi, she is very cheerful , big hug, i asked if she could undress too lol.

she said ok, she did mention that time of month, and cleaned a little, still no issue , cuddled her from behind and gently grabbed her breasts , had a good look at her body, gave her a little massage and then she said i should massage you, so i lay on the bed,
she started off with a soft tickling massage quite nice , i was going to just relax, and have a firm massage but she was teasing me too much :-)

then she gave me a special surprise - , i then stood up , and she kept going , on my bro, i asked her to jump on the bed on all fours , which again she was happy to do , i had a good look at her unshaven P, from behind so cute, saw a little red so she wasn't lying , rubbed a little then was going to massage her some more , but i said due to the month, next time i will look after her ,.. .she smiled, basically the bro was taken care of , and i lay back on the bed when she started a firm massage , all done , she asked for tips at the end, i pointed to the pineapple on the chair ,,
;she has a great personality a lot of fun , laughs smiles , great energy and very willing. nice small body , lovely small b cup i think, tits and nipples, great arse, next time , ...

round 2 Nina, comes in a warm hello, i am naked on the bed, i asked her to undress , she said massage first , what do you want i said later nhj, she saw the pineapple ,asked if it was hers, i said yes, immediately she puts it in her bag, ... she said ok lie down on your back, she seemed very clinical ,,

massage starts, nice pressure , we talk about where she is from chit chat , 30 min massage , then turn over , she undresses , she is taller and more fit than Ying, solid arse , great tits and nipples more pert she plays with my bro, i play with her tits , and asks do you want anything special , i asked what is the offer 2 pineapples for CBJ , i declined thought a little too expensive , foam while playing with my bro.,and i play with her tits ,

i ask her to show me her P, she says no touch , i stand up and she lays back and opens her legs , very nice , shaven clean p , ... we finish and i jump back on the bed

she massages my legs and thighs, then my stomach (very nice). then time is up, she says she going to get hot towel, comes back , , dries me off, then asks if i want powder i said no its ok, she says its good for the body , so i say ok, then she rubs me with baby powder , i said i am going to smell like a baby now ;lol , she laughs , she says i want to take good care of you, did you like stomach massage i said yes , very nice, she seemed to be more calm and warmer at the end. i think it may have been her first day. she only works thursday .

for fun , Ying, - we seemed to click , so i got little extra - maybe not everyone lol ... next time i think i will try daty ,

i enjoyed Nina too very caring towards the end , went a few minutes over time - but limited touching ,

both good , but different,

chatted to the boss , on the way out, he thanked me ,

Huat
07-04-2023, 02:23 AM
What is the name of the shop?

colin.oscopy
10-07-2023, 12:19 AM
I went to this shop 3 times recently and all 3 girls photos were not the same girl in the shop, yet were taken in their sister shop.
Prices are reasonable though for part 2 @1 pineapple and mostly young girls. As you know these places are hit and miss but I enjoy the unexpected sometimes. The owner is a bit of a prick on the phone.

pbkd
03-09-2023, 03:31 PM
I went to this shop 3 times recently and all 3 girls photos were not the same girl in the shop, yet were taken in their sister shop.
Prices are reasonable though for part 2 @1 pineapple and mostly young girls. As you know these places are hit and miss but I enjoy the unexpected sometimes. The owner is a bit of a prick on the phone.

Never had a problem with their phone manner.

Have had a problem with them taking a booking from me starting in 15min time (I was already on the way when I called to make sure someone would be available), then getting there in 10min walking in the back right after someone had just walked in the front, getting shunted to a spare room after telling the reception guy I had a booking, hearing the guy who came in the front getting put with a girl then having the reception guy come in and tell me sorry, noone available, come back in an hour and maybe someone will be available then.
Guess leaving my name when booking wasn't enough - if they even bothered asking the guy from the front what name the booking was under. Or if he had a booking to confirm that he was the person who just called to make one.

Was my third visit in as many weeks (I'd been an on and off regular for a few months before then), and my last visit ever.