PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sussex Star now have two holes massage tables

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2023, 07:13 PM
As per title, went there today to have a quickie before the long weekend, AR to come, or should I ?

May be I should keep this J Gem to myself like all the others !

However, it’s worth mentioning that when the lovely receptionist Lina showed me to the middle room, I was met with a very pleasant surprise , massage table with a second hole, a la 200 Stanmore but this one is in the CBD and very reachable 👏👌👍

Asked how long they have these, a couple of months. Well, no one here has said anything or perhaps I missed that. Anyway, service to the forum I shall share.

Enjoy

Cheers

GoldfishMan
07-04-2023, 12:11 AM
Yeah bro, they've had it for a few months now.

I personally don't really dig it. Feels a bit drafty down there after a while, lol!

wilisno
07-04-2023, 03:25 AM
Yeah bro, they've had it for a few months now.

I personally don't really dig it. Feels a bit drafty down there after a while, lol!

It’s for farting freely after flipping over. ;) ;) ;)

hornedbeast
07-04-2023, 07:19 AM
Love shooting on the floor freely

GoldfishMan
07-04-2023, 08:29 AM
It’s for farting freely after flipping over. ;) ;) ;)
Here's an idea. Make a second "deck" under the massage table where the girl can slide under you and give you a blowjob while you eat her pussy out, while you get massaged by another masseuse. An upside down 69 position!

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Here's an idea. Make a second "deck" under the massage table where the girl can slide under you and give you a blowjob while you eat her pussy out, while you get massaged by another masseuse. An upside down 69 position!

Don’t laugh, it had happened , in a Jacky Chan old time movie.

He played a New York cop, came to Hong Kong with his white partner and of course they went to this massage parlour and the second massage girl was laying on a low table on wheels which slided underneath the white cop’s massage table !

jj12345
08-04-2023, 10:46 PM
I feel they slip. Not be back for many mnth and then last time I return is bait switch. Did not get skinny girl from photo :( They not what they was

critical brain mass
09-04-2023, 02:59 AM
I feel they slip. Not be back for many mnth and then last time I return is bait switch. Did not get skinny girl from photo :( They not what they was

Same here last time I was here I saw a Korean lady Milf type. Name escapes me. Standard service and wasn’t atttracted to her so didn’t push for more

Also bumped into a jap lady on the way out momo? Looked pleasant.

Are there any standouts at this shop currently?

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2023, 09:12 AM
Same here last time I was here I saw a Korean lady Milf type. Name escapes me. Standard service and wasn’t atttracted to her so didn’t push for more

Also bumped into a jap lady on the way out momo? Looked pleasant.

Are there any standouts at this shop currently?

Yeap, Momo is the one.