WL's Name : Mandy

Establishment : Fantasy Club 35

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.fantasyclub35.com.au

Phone : 9519 8998

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $270/60min Diamond Service

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DFK, DATY, Mish, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Cute face, tiny figure, tiny a-cups, lovely butt, smooth skin, lovely shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? : The venue needs to clear up their rates but this punt is value for money.

My experience/comments : Scrolling through the shop rosters today and I see (M) Mandy, a favourite of mine and several punters on this forum. She's been on tour and is now back in Sydney at FC35 for a few weeks. If you've seen her at Artarmon, Paddington or St Peters, you know why she's so popular.

It's been probably 2.5 years since I've been to Fantasy Club, and I'm curious to see the line up as reports have varied. The reception/owner is always easy to deal with via WeChat and today is no different. Parking is fine and the rear entrance means the whole of Parramatta Road doesn't know your business.

The venue itself has probably seen better days. It's smoky and things seem to be falling apart everywhere. Even though I've made a booking I take an opportunity to do an intro to every girl while in the waiting to see if there is other talent. The website is carbon copy for each girl with multiple nationalities listed on the same page. There isn't a lot of clarity to the pricing or website.

The line up itself is a mixed bag, both Gina and Mimi look like solid options but that's just from a few seconds intro. Otherwise, the rest of the talent looks Milfy and a little older. My other issue with this place is that all girls are listed with Diamond Service which include rimming, COF and CIM. Now while you will pay Diamond price make sure you know you the girl provides your desired service. I've seen Mandy before and I know that DD and COF aren't on her list which is fine. As always YMMV.

Regardless of this, I pay for my hour and Mandy and I head upstairs. She's wearing a tight little top and a pair of micro shorts that show her off perfectly. After a quick shower and mouthwash, we're locked in DFK. Her tongue is a talent and I'm enjoying her kisses before a catbath and a delicious DT BBBJ. The room has a large mirror next to the bed and I take the opportunity to show off her DT skills on all fours on the bed while I'm fucking her throat.

Still keen to work with the mirror, we dom up and start with a seated Reverse CG looking into the mirror. There are a couple of angles that really hit the spot and after a 5mins or so Mandy is cumming like a fire cracker. We rotate through doggie, side saddle and eventually mish. Mandy is enthusiastic and a great dirty talker. She's also flexible and has no problems taking a pounding in mish where I fill the bag for shot no 1.

After a quick wipe and towel down, Mandy lies back to receive some DATY. I swear there is something very sexy about a petite, flexible girl with abs begging you to go to town on her, so I attack with gusto. After a few minutes, Lil Bro is ready for action again and Mandy flips me over to start another BBBJ. We're tight for time and Mandy is keen to get me to cum again. She's working me hard with both her hand and throat and I'm in heaven. Right on queue, the buzzer goes and ruins my mojo. Mandy encourages me to keep going, so I get my balls in her mouth and bring myself right to the edge before she jumps on Lil Bro for the CIM finish beating the 2nd buzzer. For a Good Friday, it was certainly heavenly.

Always a good time with Mandy regardless of the venue and I'm glad that she's back. She'll be at FC35 for a few more weeks so don't miss out.