PDA

View Full Version : Question ML's sorry for mixup came with benefits.

stapman
14-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Has anyone ever got a benefit when a place has stuffed up something?

Just had a session where I was very stuffed about with my booking and basically undressed then had to redress again after 5 minutes and come back in 20 minutes because they had messed up my booking.

The benefit came that the ML wasn't accepting any money for extras and also gave me BJ which I was not expecting and never had been offered from her before (she is a regular ML I see) all because of the stuff up.

BDU
14-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Funniest part of that is that she only offered BJ this time, so you are not normally worthy of getting one form her.

Had plenty of shops give me a discount for similar issues and once provided a double for the price of a single.

Axeman123
14-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Funniest part of that is that she only offered BJ this time, so you are not normally worthy of getting one form her.

Had plenty of shops give me a discount for similar issues and once provided a double for the price of a single. Probably because he went in with a hard on, thinking about it for 20mns.

cuteguy
14-04-2023, 03:29 PM

Just had a session where I was very stuffed about with my booking and basically undressed then had to redress again after 5 minutes and come back in 20 minutes because they had messed up my booking.

The benefit came that the ML wasn't accepting any money for extras and also gave me BJ which I was not expecting and never had been offered from her before (she is a regular ML I see) all because of the stuff up.

All this time she's never offered BJ despite you being her regular. Then suddenly she does it for you. It should make you wonder whether she does it for other customers who aren't even her regulars!

Was it BBBJ or CBJ?

yunglean
14-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Few years ago I booked the famous mamasan double at QVB but Vicky was running late so I got to do it with Nicole and a younger girl instead, at the same cheap price. I don't think I came out ahead service-wise but getting any hot young girl in a double usually sets you back heaps

asiafever
14-04-2023, 05:00 PM
Years ago some dodgy old cunt of a bloke stole my booking and was being a real prick about ir when my girl tried to tell him I actually had the booking. Management wasn't on site so the girl decided to take his booking to stop the racket (he was shouting the place down and threatening to call cops on them etc, just a real arsehole).
Anyway I saw her later, she told me she gave him TERRIBLE service, and then rewarded me with an unbelievable session. We'd had some great sessions, she was my alltime #2, but that one took the cake and set a new bar for our sessions going forward.

Johnisfun1969
14-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Years ago some dodgy old cunt of a bloke stole my booking and was being a real prick about ir when my girl tried to tell him I actually had the booking. Management wasn't on site so the girl decided to take his booking to stop the racket (he was shouting the place down and threatening to call cops on them etc, just a real arsehole).
Anyway I saw her later, she told me she gave him TERRIBLE service, and then rewarded me with an unbelievable session. We'd had some great sessions, she was my alltime #2, but that one took the cake and set a new bar for our sessions going forward.
Great outcome, it helps to be patient and polite sometime. Me I never got any specials like this. But then I don’t usually book in advance. It’s more of a spontaneous urge for me.

OLD SNAKE
14-04-2023, 09:52 PM
A few few years ago, i had a private booking with a brown bunny Cambodian girl, at a place that was shared by 3 working girls, and the customer before me stole the girls phone, he was long gone before i got there, but the girl was clearly still upset, she told me how he gave her a rough time and she just needed a shoulder to cry on, as luck had it my company just replaced the old Nokia i had with an iPhone 4 and i had it in the car with me, it was a better phone than what she had, and it wasn't really worth anything to me, so i went out and got it, cleared the phone and gave it to her, she was very happy, as i was her last customer of the day, she asked me to take her home instead and i spent the night with her at her house free of charge, so it pays to be nice to the girls,

Sibon
14-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Today I was in a shop in Epping. My booking was 4.45pm to 5.45pm. The ML was booked for her last job from 6pm to 7pm.

While I was inside her at 5.10pm there was a loud voice from receptionist outside enquiring whether the ML could accommodated another booking. The ML asked me whether I could finished earlier so that she could squeeze in another booking. I think probably the last client may have to wait a bit too.

I said no problem I would finish before 5.30pm so that she could see another extra client today. I was a bit soft today and didn't feel like in a top form. I was happy to withdraw out of her body before 5.30pm.

She was grateful and said I could pay her $120 for 45 minutes of Part II and III. Originally I agreed to pay her $170 for the full hour.

I've seen this WL a few times following her to a few shops. She is not money faced. Sometimes she would do 30 minutes of Part II and III with me for $100 asking me not to tell the Mamasan. But Mamasan was sitting just outside and we were making the massage table screeched.

She is popular. She told me at 4pm she had already done 8 HJ jobs. She didn't show the sign of exhaustion and still in high spirits.

She is tall, fair and slim and has a beautiful face and long legs and long nipples to suck on. I was fortunate to have 3 regular WLs who are top girls. The only problem is I can't afford to see them often.

I think next time I see her I'll buy her a handbag for being generous with me.

OLD SNAKE
14-04-2023, 11:48 PM
lol Sibion, don't offer them a handbag, they will ask for a designer bag that costs around $5K, women are greedy creatures, my current girlfriend asked for a Prada bag, i said no problem as long as you buy me a Rolex Daytona, she agreed than i showed her the price, than she said you already have a Rolex, why do you want another, and i told her the same reason why you want another handbag, one is never enough,

warwick1
15-04-2023, 07:07 AM
Today I was in a shop in Epping. My booking was 4.45pm to 5.45pm. The ML was booked for her last job from 6pm to 7pm.

While I was inside her at 5.10pm there was a loud voice from receptionist outside enquiring whether the ML could accommodated another booking. The ML asked me whether I could finished earlier so that she could squeeze in another booking. I think probably the last client may have to wait a bit too.

I said no problem I would finish before 5.30pm so that she could see another extra client today. I was a bit soft today and didn't feel like in a top form. I was happy to withdraw out of her body before 5.30pm.

She was grateful and said I could pay her $120 for 45 minutes of Part II and III. Originally I agreed to pay her $170 for the full hour.

I've seen this WL a few times following her to a few shops. She is not money faced. Sometimes she would do 30 minutes of Part II and III with me for $100 asking me not to tell the Mamasan. But Mamasan was sitting just outside and we were making the massage table screeched.

She is popular. She told me at 4pm she had already done 8 HJ jobs. She didn't show the sign of exhaustion and still in high spirits.

She is tall, fair and slim and has a beautiful face and long legs and long nipples to suck on. I was fortunate to have 3 regular WLs who are top girls. The only problem is I can't afford to see them often.

I think next time I see her I'll buy her a handbag for being generous with me.
Is this the same one you bought a ruby necklace for?? The love you share with all your MLs and WLs is inspiring, you are a living legend numbnut......

hornedbeast
15-04-2023, 09:56 AM

Hit her up for more extras in future. The precedent has been set. Did she let you CIM?

Double_Adapter
15-04-2023, 11:05 AM

That dodgy old cunt sounds a lot like Warwick... same modus operandi and same signature moves of gaslighting, white anting, whingeing, and stressing about the most trivial shit. With menopausal mood swings all over the fucking place I bet he's going through andropause.

warwick1
15-04-2023, 11:17 AM
That dodgy old cunt sounds a lot like Warwick... same modus operandi and same signature moves of gaslighting, white anting, whingeing, and stressing about the most trivial shit. With menopausal mood swings all over the fucking place I bet he's going through andropause.

Was not me zoo, a bit before my time..Have a lovely day in your basement, you are one angry little bi-sexual, busy on google for words and info, your stressing out...The forum fraud.....