Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au

Phone : 0420 466388

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Medium kissing, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, reverse CG, FIA

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy figure, nice D/E-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Very - very good session

My experience/comments : I’ve been trying to see Cherry for a while and when I called this morning to book her the Papasan said she might be in later but he soon called back to said she’d arrived so I booked her.

Cherry was waiting when I turned up so I paid and she led me upstairs.

She has an attractive, smiling face and was wearing a short, tight white dress which highlighted her ample charms. (The photos they use, which are real, show you what to expect.)

I stripped and she joined me in the shower. She has a curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos) and a fine pair of natural but still reasonably pert D/E-cups. She was fully shaved.

I hadn’t had a punt for a week and as soon as Cherry started washing my cock I knew it wasn’t going to take much to make me cum today and I regretted not taking matters into my own hands a couple of days ago.

Onto the bed and Cherry knelt over me for some medium kissing and rubbing her tits over me before plonking a nipple in my mouth.

She applied some lube and started stroking my cock which felt great.

She then moved round for some 69 and started sucking me – obviously not minding the taste of the lube.

It was a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no hint of teeth, no interruptions and good use of her hands.

She moaned gently while I licked her but my hand was swiped away when I went to finger her pussy.

I was soon too close to cumming so I got her to dismount so I could cool down.

Cherry then took a mouthful of hot water and sucked me some more which was excellent.

I soon had to get her to stop and dress me and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Cherry straddled me for some cowgirl which was good as I was able to play with her tits.

Cherry then moved round for some reverse CG. I fingered her arsehole and when I inserted a thumb, first-knuckle deep, she got really loud and sounded like she was enjoying it.

Unfortunately this was too good for me and I couldn’t hold back and I squirted before I was able to get her to suck me again for the CIM.

Cherry has a wash and joined me on the bed for a light massage. She said she was from Tainan and has been here one year (but that might be just this visit). She works at 22 on Fridays and Saturdays and said she doesn’t work anywhere else.

Blindman123
04-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Is she still around?