PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL outfits

kere
16-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Hey guys I'm new to punting so I wanted your advice.

Do popular places like Ginza, N5M, Kyoto206/Sakura57 usually let you request outfits for the WL to wear?
If not, do you guys know any places that do?

paranoidpunter
17-04-2023, 10:50 PM
I am unsure but I believe the girls bring their own outfits, so unlikely you'd be able to request that. If you become a regular maybe you could convince them to buy and wear something to your taste next time. I saw someone that got feedback from a punter and got new outfits.

No harm in messaging them and asking. Let us know how you go.

Maybe a private would work better for this.

rooter
17-04-2023, 10:58 PM
Sometimes the girls have their own costumes and sometimes the they wear a costume from the shops collection of costumes.
As pp says if you become a regular with a girl you can ask her to wear an outfit of your choosing, but it's unlikely to happen at the first booking with the girl.

Sucksole
18-04-2023, 07:02 AM
Don't be shy, just ask. They might have something prepared.
I'm not that particular about the costumes, but I always carry a pair of stockings as it's a part of my leg/foot fetish.

Nojoke
18-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Agree most ladies will happily cater for your needs, assuming they have the kit. You could be a regular and buy outfits for them

RLC
19-04-2023, 07:37 AM
I am happy with them wearing their birthday suit.

Double_Adapter
19-04-2023, 08:49 AM
I am happy with them wearing their birthday suit.

Birthday suit with high heels....you can't beat that outfit!

Axeman123
19-04-2023, 11:57 AM
Many a time when I know the lady I've asked that they go n put on their street clothes. Always hoping it's gonna be a dress so I can climb under.

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 12:06 PM
It's usually difficult to request a girl upon first visit to request her wear an outfit i.e. nurse, maid, policewoman or schoolgirl. However, when you get to know a girl better after a few visits that she could accommodate you. It would be easier for a WL than a ML to wear sexy outfits upon request.

I've heard guys buying outfits for girls to wear for them. The girl will wear the outfits for other guys too! Best to keep those outfits with you rather than let the girls have them so she can wear for other guys at your expense.

Soton
19-04-2023, 12:12 PM
Bought outfits for plenty of ladies in the past and I have a box full of diff sizes and colours ready to go.
I always leave the outfit with them and don't care if they use it with other Johns.
Better that than your better half finding a cum stained nurses outfit in your stash.

Axeman123
19-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Bought outfits for plenty of ladies in the past and I have a box full of diff sizes and colours ready to go.
I always leave the outfit with them and don't care if they use it with other Johns.
Better that than your better half finding a cum stained nurses outfit in your stash. Isn't it funny (or tragic) the things our better halves won't do.

warwick1
19-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Birthday suit with high heels....you can't beat that outfit!

But a lot better if it was a woman Zoo.........

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 12:42 PM
Isn't it funny (or tragic) the things our better halves won't do.

If a married guy can't get what he wants (sexually) at home, who does he turn to? WL, SB or have extra marital affair on the side. No wonder many marriages are sexless and heading to the courts these days.

Soton
19-04-2023, 12:50 PM
If a married guy can't get what he wants (sexually) at home, who does he turn to? WL, SB or have extra marital affair on the side. No wonder many marriages are sexless and heading to the courts these days.

Don't get me wrong my partner is very much up for dress up and fantasy and is vey receptive to me. There are a lot of reasons why guys get a bit on the side.

Axeman123
19-04-2023, 12:50 PM
If a married guy can't get what he wants (sexually) at home, who does he turn to? WL, SB or have extra marital affair on the side. No wonder many marriages are sexless and heading to the courts these days. Seriously though for me I'd never embark on an affair especially with a married lady . You run the risk of ruining somebody else's life. Not to mention if she has kids. Punting is much easier to control.

Soton
19-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Seriously though for me I'd never embark on an affair especially with a married lady . You run the risk of ruining somebody else's life. Not to mention if she has kids. Punting is much easier to control.

Absolutely. Not worth risking an irate potentially psychotic partner coming after you

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 01:06 PM
Absolutely. Not worth risking an irate potentially psychotic partner coming after you

You might lose a lot! Your assets and even having your penis chopped off.

asiafever
19-04-2023, 02:59 PM
Personally I'd just like them to walk in wearing the outfits those girls dancing on IG wear, the high boots, mini skirt and crop top...and a pair of glasses would be nice... if a girl walked in dressed like that and did that "ting ting tang tang" dance before play got underway, I may just declare my innings very early if you get my meaning...

My name is Asiafever and I'm a miniskirtaholic...

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 03:03 PM

My name is Asiafever and I'm a miniskirtaholic...

Thanks for announcing it. Should the public warn their daughters about a particular miniskirtaholic? 🤣🤣🤣

asiafever
19-04-2023, 03:11 PM
As Bon Scott once sang "Lock up your daughter, and lock up your wife, lock up your back door and run for your life."

I don't discriminate, I saw a woman who was in her 40s in that outfit dancing on IG and she was hot as fuck. I didn't believe her age and so looked her up, sure enough, mid 40s.

Just no under 18 thanks. Even u20 these days I wonder if I would go there.

warwick1
19-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Thanks for announcing it. Should the public warn their daughters about a particular miniskirtaholic? 🤣🤣🤣

I reckon "miniskirtaholic is code for "creep"

asiafever
19-04-2023, 03:34 PM
So let me get this straight, just because I admit to having a weakness for a certain type of attire, that makes me a creep?
We had one guy talking about upskirts on escalators, not my scene. I don't do sneak-shots of girls in public, leave them to their own devices in the gym, am acutely aware not to hit on girls just performing their job (f&b attendants, retail assistant etc), but admitting that a tall girl (over 18, over 20 better) with long legs in a short pleated skirt with a hint of midriff and I should be on a sex offender's register?

dotcumdotinyou
19-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Don't worry too mush asiafever, warwick is just in one of his moods today. He'll take a bex have a little nanna nap and he'll be back to his chirpy self.

warwick1
19-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Don't worry too mush asiafever, warwick is just in one of his moods today. He'll take a bex have a little nanna nap and he'll be back to his chirpy self.

Bex has not been around for years, I don't have "nana" naps, and I'm chirpy, still reckon it's creepy

tawer5ag
19-04-2023, 05:07 PM
For me, ive usually requested for girls to just come into the room with their street clothes. Only works if my session is at the start of their shift.

Some girls ive seen a lot, i request different outfits.
Party dress, swimsuit, traditional dress of their ethnicity, costumes they may have, etc.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
19-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Well I’m a leg man. One of the things that really turn me on is the accessories that girls wear on their legs to make them look sexier. Lacey elastic bands that they wear on their upper thighs, those really get me going. I also love anklets of any kind, metal bracelet type or even a simple red string.

Soton
19-04-2023, 07:04 PM

Come on
Nothing sexier than a tight tanned thai chick in a black a line mini with ruffles and nude stockings.
Oh man....
Nothing creepy or schoolgirly about it.

I'll have to get my girl to dress up for me on the weekend after dimner and shopping...if only I can wait that long...
She is 23 BTW...not jailbait in case u r wondering..

asiafever
19-04-2023, 07:41 PM
Well I’m a leg man. One of the things that really turn me on is the accessories that girls wear on their legs to make them look sexier. Lacey elastic bands that they wear on their upper thighs, those really get me going. I also love anklets of any kind, metal bracelet type or even a simple red string.

Yep, totally get that, even just on one leg, mid-thigh, with a little gem dangling off it..

storry_teller
20-04-2023, 08:20 AM

Oh, and who you are here? Saint Warwick? Wow. Here everyone, here, there is a Saint in adult forum, peeping and chatting

warwick1
20-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Oh, and who you are here? Saint Warwick? Wow. Here everyone, here, there is a Saint in adult forum, peeping and chatting

Bless you my ignorant uneducated little turd, a bit more schooling and you might be able to string a sentence together, there are some self appointed "creative writing" experts here who could give you some tuition...You are totally out of your depth. have a nice day....

storry_teller
20-04-2023, 10:11 AM
Bless you my ignorant uneducated little turd, a bit more schooling and you might be able to string a sentence together, there are some self appointed "creative writing" experts here who could give you some tuition...You are totally out of your depth. have a nice day....
Oh that’s the way you ignore me?

kere
25-05-2023, 06:00 PM
For the blokes who are discreet about punting, where do you buy outfits or costumes for WLs?
Any good places in CBD?

priapus1966
25-05-2023, 08:51 PM
I visit a regular ML in Eastwood and she has a rather unusual approach. She won't take her gear off at all, and being tall, slim, about 1.75, nearly always wears a dress which comes down to her calves. It suits her, makes her look classy and elegant. It suits me too, because beneath the dress she is sans either panties or bra, and doesn't mind a bit granting full access. When receiving DATY or riding cowgirl she provides a commentary which is basically along the lines of, "I'm only doing this for me - not you, so don't tell anyone else." I don't believe her for a split second, but I sure will not be doing anything to change her mind. Essentially she 's an expert tease but one who also delivers. "Vive la difference."

frisson
25-05-2023, 10:37 PM
I visit a regular ML in Eastwood and she has a rather unusual approach. She won't take her gear off at all, and being tall, slim, about 1.75, nearly always wears a dress which comes down to her calves. It suits her, makes her look classy and elegant. It suits me too, because beneath the dress she is sans either panties or bra, and doesn't mind a bit granting full access. When receiving DATY or riding cowgirl she provides a commentary which is basically along the lines of, "I'm only doing this for me - not you, so don't tell anyone else." I don't believe her for a split second, but I sure will not be doing anything to change her mind. Essentially she 's an expert tease but one who also delivers. "Vive la difference."

Nicely done priapus. We all need to have a regular like this one!

kere
25-05-2023, 11:20 PM

That sounds awesome. You're lucky to have found an ML like her since teasing like that is sorta rare in my experience.

Renegade86
26-08-2023, 04:25 PM
I've seen a few girls at 227 NS and Seven Hills wear tacky nurse outfits

bung72
26-08-2023, 11:05 PM
For the blokes who are discreet about punting, where do you buy outfits or costumes for WLs?
Any good places in CBD?

Discreet... buy online....