PDA

View Full Version : K Star - Probably great for the health conscious

fapmaster69
18-04-2023, 06:14 PM
Saw Star a few weeks back.

Korean, prob early-mid 30s? Quite attractive though, and she speaks great english. Awesome to talk to.

I would say her service is more the Korean style nuru massage vs Japanese style.

Warmup massage is decent but pressure a little light though for me.

Great bodysliding, but no pussy slide without condom. No bbbj on offer. Turns out I made the mistake of assuming Diamond service was available with her - it's not. FS may be available but that depends on whether you are a regular or not.

Now that the misunderstanding is cleared up, I relax to enjoy the rest of the services. I think in general she takes great care of hygine and safe practices. The nuru massage was also done with an extra layer of massage table paper on the air mattress, which isn't the norm here. She does vape though.

Nice hj finish, I think on the better side but tbh I don't remember much about it

I would say nothing too notable technique-wise about the session, but overall an ok massage and great bodyslide with straightforward happy ending. Her warm personality made it a really nice session overall.

WIR: Not my first priorty pick as I tend to look for other stuff from the WLs. But she is decently good, maybe if I didn't have any of my favs available I might.

If you are worried about STDs and all that I can definitely recommend her though lol you will have no worries at all

Mirage108
02-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Tueday
Rei <11am-11pm Japanese >
Mika < 11am-11pm Japanse >
Star <2pm-11pm Korean >
Ayumi <7pm-11pm japanese >