PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lingering smells after visit to massage parlors.

Kimci
19-04-2023, 12:42 AM
Hi guys, just had RnT massage today and had work afterwards. I noticed the lingering smells from my body is bad which is the oil they used for massage me. Its kind embarrassing to be around around at work with that kind of smells. I don't know what kind of oil they use (my guess is coconut oil) and was pretty hard to remove it in the shower. Normally do you ask for no oil or do they have other type of oil? Cheers ☺️

Sibon
19-04-2023, 03:36 AM
Personally the lingering fragrance of my regular ML's makeup and perfume stay on my shirt for a long day. I just tossed it into the washing machine. If I continue to wear it I could feel her presence is with me with her lingering fragrance around me.

For your case you could experiment with different types of massage oil and find the one you like best and bring it to the shop to ask them to use it on you.

I've heard from two punters that they even bring their own towels to the shop for the showers.

Magictits8
19-04-2023, 07:22 AM
In your case, I would probably ask for no oil. Personally it doesn't make much of a difference without it.

Double_Adapter
19-04-2023, 08:52 AM
I thought the post was going to be about cum and fishy smells.

aussiegaigin
19-04-2023, 10:49 AM
In your case, I would probably ask for no oil. Personally it doesn't make much of a difference without it.

Talcum powder is a good substitute. Good lubrication, without smell or oily residue.

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Hi guys, just had RnT massage today and had work afterwards. I noticed the lingering smells from my body is bad which is the oil they used for massage me. Its kind embarrassing to be around around at work with that kind of smells. I don't know what kind of oil they use (my guess is coconut oil) and was pretty hard to remove it in the shower. Normally do you ask for no oil or do they have other type of oil? Cheers ☺️

The choice is up to you however most MLs may prefer to use oil when massaging your body.

What may linger is the ML's perfume. Some places don't have showers or you may prefer to have a shower at home. If there is B2B sliding then there will be some contact with the girl's perfume. In one case, the girl had applied Chanel perfume which does stand out and it had touched my face. No problem for me. Got home and had a shower. The smell was gone!

warwick1
19-04-2023, 12:04 PM
Brake fluid is great, gets rid of all the dead skin and more.........

Nelly69
19-04-2023, 12:05 PM
I bring my own body wash in a small travel bottle, 1) it does a better job at cleaning than the crappy stuff they have in the shops 2) I smell the same.

But I too thought this was about the after cum smell from the previous customer, worst is when the bed is still warm.... SBM always smells like that for me....

Fred Flintstone
19-04-2023, 12:22 PM
What about the lingering smell when you’ve fingered her pussy? Sometimes it’s hard to get that off. There’s also the lingering smell of pussy juice on your face when you’ve eaten her pussy and there’s no mouthwash

cuteguy
19-04-2023, 12:27 PM
What about the lingering smell when you’ve fingered her pussy? Sometimes it’s hard to get that off. There’s also the lingering smell of pussy juice on your face when you’ve eaten her pussy and there’s no mouthwash

I forgot the pussy smell too. Always handy to use strong hand sanitiser when no shower at the shop.

Nelly69
19-04-2023, 12:28 PM

Pussy juice on your face is hard to fix, but the finger should be easy. Just stick it up your ass and I am sure the smell will go away... :shout: LOL

Soton
19-04-2023, 12:29 PM

LOL
Too true my man.

I carry my own mouthwash but failing that just grab a kebab with hot Chilli sauce on your way home.
It'll kill any other smell.

Not sure about others but the bigger issue for me is I can smell cum from quite a distance so if your partner has the same skill set you are better of with a cologne or the oil smell anyway.
Either that or admit to jerking the chicken in the cubicle.

Axeman123
19-04-2023, 12:54 PM
What about the lingering smell when you’ve fingered her pussy? Sometimes it’s hard to get that off. There’s also the lingering smell of pussy juice on your face when you’ve eaten her pussy and there’s no mouthwash Hey!! Who wants to get rid of that. If you don't want it.........

jaquedm1307
19-04-2023, 01:12 PM
Deep heat or Voltaren gel because your muscles will always ache after a very active session - can't think what smells it can't over power
Just make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after applying before you go for a leak :-0

OLD SNAKE
19-04-2023, 01:20 PM
you are not wrong about the smell, it stands out quite a bit, thats why i prefer to go to a shop that has showers in it and ask the girl to use a milky body lotion instead of oil,

GoldfishMan
19-04-2023, 06:28 PM
Who cares about strong smell in the office. As long as you don’t smell like literal shit, it’s none of their business.

At home, that’s a different story. I have a few ideas for that:

1. Make it a habit to put on strong perfume, keep a bottle in your work bag and use it before going home.

2. If your SO is prone to hay fever, get her a bunch of pollen-rich flowers to get her hay fever going. Guaranteed she can’t smell a thing once it kicks in.

3. No talcum powder please. Oil is bad, powder is even worse. You can actually see powder on your clothes.

4. To explain about the oil, just say you went for a legit massage. Nothing wrong with that.

Double_Adapter
19-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Deep heat or Voltaren gel because your muscles will always ache after a very active session - can't think what smells it can't over power
Just make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after applying before you go for a leak :-0

Why not catch a cab after the punt, just make sure the taxi driver is Indian. Pretty hard to beat the taxi smell.

Sibon
19-04-2023, 10:00 PM

You know how many customers a girl go through a day and how many times she washes between her legs?

It has no smell. It's antiseptic, deep-cleansed and spray cleaned as much as a hospital.

I saw one with my own eyes inserted a tube with long noose to apply the cleansing cream between her legs.

wanwan88
19-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Varies from shop to shop, try bring along an oil or something you personally like and have the ML use it on you.

aussiegaigin
20-04-2023, 12:22 AM
You know how many customers a girl go through a day and how many times she washes between her legs?

It has no smell. It's antiseptic, deep-cleansed and spray cleaned as much as a hospital.

I saw one with my own eyes inserted a tube with long noose to apply the cleansing cream between her legs.
Do you know the answer?

I've been in shops where the ML has virtually come straight from the previous customer, and when she finished with me has gone straight to the next. Hardly time for "good hygiene" between. Don't go to that shop anymore.

Sibon
20-04-2023, 12:50 AM
Do you know the answer?

I've been in shops where the ML has virtually come straight from the previous customer, and when she finished with me has gone straight to the next. Hardly time for "good hygiene" between. Don't go to that shop anymore.

I saw one too.

I kissed her and messed up her lipsticks. And her hair was a mess from our activities. She came out of the room and went into the next customer. I looked at her in surprise. I should have told her to fix herself up first.

But in shops such as Summerville with ensuite bathroom you could see the girl washing herself up inside the glass screen bathroom.

One Summerville ML told me directly in Cantonese at 5 minutes before the end of the session: "Let me go and wash my pussy."

GoldfishMan
20-04-2023, 01:03 AM

That's not for cleansing. They use a douche for that, if they do it that is. And a douche bag wouldn't have cream in it.

What you saw, if it was a "cream" in a tube injected straight into the pussy, was probably medication for bacterial vaginosis. Not an STI, but it causes a big stink from their pussies if left unchecked. Makes their pussy smell like rotten fish, bro.

Kimci
21-04-2023, 01:18 AM
Thanks everyone for the tips, you are all legends 😁😁😁. Will do check with ML next time. Happy punting 😅.

sukeong
22-04-2023, 05:07 AM
I never got strong smell from oils at massage shops before. Feels oily and uncomfortable even after hot towels though, I hate it. Always can’t wait to go home and shower to get rid of the oily feeling.

Amyways I always thought the oils are unscented. Even if they are scented I suppose they should smell nice.

The only bad smell experience I had at shop was once when I entered a room soon after another customer had finished. The stench just hit me right away . I dun know if it was from body odour or something else but it was horrendous. I told the ML but she said she dun smell it. I guess maybe she was in tat room for so long she became acclimatised to the strong odour. I asked if we could switched room but she was reluctant. I guess other rooms were busy or she liked that room. So she just sprayed the room with some scented air freshener. It kinda help but after the emd I could not wait to go back and throw my clothes in the laundry amd shower like mad.

As for the others mentioning perfume from MLs its also only other smell that I get sometimes. But I dun mind it and it doesn’t bother me as I’m single.

dannyboy
23-04-2023, 02:45 PM
Nothing worse then when you do anal BBFS and you're pissing poo pellets afterwards

paranoidpunter
28-04-2023, 04:34 PM
227 Broadway uses unscented soaps, they seem to get being discrete. Though I bring my own soap now.

My last punt I asked for no oil. They used powder which didn't seem to smell, but it makes the skin feel smoother afterwards.

I've had perfume linger from someone. I turned up the A/C in my car so I started to sweat to hopefully mask it with my own smell :sweat:.

This thread makes me sick lol, but such is punting...

GoldfishMan
28-04-2023, 06:02 PM
227 Broadway uses unscented soaps, they seem to get being discrete. Though I bring my own soap now.

My last punt I asked for no oil. They used powder which didn't seem to smell, but it makes the skin feel smoother afterwards.

I've had perfume linger from someone. I turned up the A/C in my car so I started to sweat to hopefully mask it with my own smell :sweat:.

This thread makes me sick lol, but such is punting...

I did something similar one time during my first marriage. Smell was so strong from the WLs perfume. So I smoked a ciggy with the windows drawn up in my car, then went for a brisk walk around the block to work up a sweat. When I got home, my then-wife was complaining I smelt like shit!

Another time was when my then GF / mistress gave me a big ol hicky right on my neck. WTF... I'll admit, that turned me on a lot and I ended up doing her multiple times that night, but geez how do you cover that up?

I pretended that the necklace I was wearing was irritating my skin so I scratched myself very hard in that area to get an abrasion. Hurt like hell but I think I got away with it!

JJBlows
29-04-2023, 01:17 PM

Could be your guilty conscience on why you keep smelling it when you left.

Magictits8
29-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Is it normal for the ML to apply baby powder? This was applied after a oil wipe down and I feel that it has a stronger smell than any other oil I've had on my back combined. Fifth ever massage and never had any powder sprinkled on before. Maybe my bo was too much for her

GoldfishMan
29-04-2023, 09:03 PM
Is it normal for the ML to apply baby powder? This was applied after a oil wipe down and I feel that it has a stronger smell than any other oil I've had on my back combined. Fifth ever massage and never had any powder sprinkled on before. Maybe my bo was too much for her
I’m with you bro, fucking hate it when they put any type of powder on me. That shit is so easy to see on your darker clothes, not to mention strong smelling. It’s really a lot worse that oils.

And to answer your question, no it is not normal to get powder sprinkled on you during a massage session.

peep
08-06-2023, 04:37 PM
sometimes you can't even wash off the poon smell after 3 times!

james12
08-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Over thinking it. Most people stink anyway for various reasons. Deodorant if you're worried . Or Go to places that have a shower.

james12
08-06-2023, 05:17 PM

Never had any powder put on me? Don't get why they'd do that?

madness123
08-06-2023, 08:50 PM
Wives can smell it a mile away. Definitely need a masking agent like decorub or a chlorine pool. Or dont go home for a day or 2.

ColesBag
08-06-2023, 10:35 PM
If you can have a shower afterwards don't use any of the products on offer be it bodywash or hair products. Just turn the hot water up as much as possible & let it do it's job on your cock, arse & mouth & everywhere else then dry off with the towel hard. Tempting as it is to use even your own deodrant or aftershave or mouthwash in your car or wherever don't. Just walk around & get a bit dishevelled the rest of the day, this works well if you punt early morning or lunchtime or early afternoon. Plenty of time before you get home so that you're not too "clean" & arousing suspicion.

madness123
08-06-2023, 10:46 PM
If you can have a shower afterwards don't use any of the products on offer be it bodywash or hair products. Just turn the hot water up as much as possible & let it do it's job on your cock, arse & mouth & everywhere else then dry off with the towel hard. Tempting as it is to use even your own deodrant or aftershave or mouthwash in your car or wherever don't. Just walk around & get a bit dishevelled the rest of the day, this works well if you punt early morning or lunchtime or early afternoon. Plenty of time before you get home so that you're not too "clean" & arousing suspicion.
Always wise words from ColesBag

Frederic
09-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Go and eat Asian food. Keep the receipt. If your wife asks you can say it must be the restaurant

madness123
09-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Go and eat Asian food. Keep the receipt. If your wife asks you can say it must be the restaurant

We are eating asian! Thats the point!

aussiegaigin
09-06-2023, 11:44 PM
I have found that the "lingering smells" are often just remnants in your nasal passages. Even after a shower, they don't go away. You can smell it, but other people can't.

Splashing some water up your nostrils, or some nasal sprays, will get rid of it.

abovetherim
10-06-2023, 01:22 AM
Lingering smell? How bout lingering taste. Some ladies have funny taste when you DFK like they haven’t been to a dentist in years. And when you go down to DATY, smelled like something’s been brewing down there for days or weeks, but you’re too much of a nice guy to stop and carry out your minimum service. But you feel obligated to let her taste her own pussy juice so you go right up to DFK her but she doesn’t flinch because she’s used to her own taste. Then you’re wondering how many bros BBBJ CIM and BBFS CIP her to leave her in the state she was. And it stays with you for hours, sometimes days!

james12
10-06-2023, 06:18 AM
Wives can smell it a mile away. Definitely need a masking agent like decorub or a chlorine pool. Or dont go home for a day or 2.

They've got a baseline of what you usually smell like. They get close to you in an intimate way. For everyone else it doesn't matter.

Sly22
11-06-2023, 10:25 AM
I generally stick to shops that have showers, so am at least clean. When I get changed, which I always do when I get gome, I grab my own towel and just rub it all over myself. Unless the towels have been changed, or your bathroom dries the towels super well, there will be your own residual smell on the towel with a little bit of moisture. After doing this I can’t smell anything different.