PDA

View Full Version : Lila - 37EE Mongolian

Bbbj_seeker
19-04-2023, 02:37 AM
Person's Name : Lila

Establishment : Private, near Collins street

Ad: https://secrethostess.com/1783928/

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : milf, massive titties (implants)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Allegedly Mongolian but I can see lots of Chinese stuff in her apartment

Value for money/recommend? : no

First she does not look anything like the person on her ads, shes at least in her 40s and look significantly older.

However, when she opened her door and I saw those massive tits I decided to go in anyway for a tit fuck.

Now she did have some mad skills to get me super hard and horny just with her tits suffocating my dick, and she pressed me for full service which in a moment of weakness I agreed

Grabbing onto those giant fake titties while fucking missionary style did feel incredible although I had to not focus on her face to pretend she was a lot younger

I finsihed inside of her after 10-15mins and she did a great job cleaning up my cock and balls.

Ada Hill
23-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Wow! Sound nice!

ggmas
28-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Person's Name : Lila

Establishment : Private, near Collins street

Ad: https://secrethostess.com/1783928/

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : milf, massive titties (implants)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Allegedly Mongolian but I can see lots of Chinese stuff in her apartment

Value for money/recommend? : no

First she does not look anything like the person on her ads, shes at least in her 40s and look significantly older.

However, when she opened her door and I saw those massive tits I decided to go in anyway for a tit fuck.

Now she did have some mad skills to get me super hard and horny just with her tits suffocating my dick, and she pressed me for full service which in a moment of weakness I agreed

Grabbing onto those giant fake titties while fucking missionary style did feel incredible although I had to not focus on her face to pretend she was a lot younger

I finsihed inside of her after 10-15mins and she did a great job cleaning up my cock and balls.

what size do you think her tits were?