PDA

View Full Version : General talk Comfortable with walking

Lovesadrink
19-04-2023, 04:51 PM
Lads, I have always been a bit nervous to do the “walk out” but after reading other comments here, I have basically grown the balls and are incredibly comfort with walking out now

If I go to a shop, I will ask to see the ladies first and if none are attractive to me, I just walk out now “a polite, thanks but no thanks, I’ll come back another day” and off I go

If it is a private, I always ask for a picture to confirm a real add. When I arrive, if it is a fake the bias gets give away is the old door open trick. I no longer fall for this crap, I wait for them to walk out from behind the door and it it’s a fake photo, off I trot. They nearly always try to grab your arm and pull you in so don’t fall for that

Pricing in shops is becoming a joke, anything more than $150 for a BBBJ and I now decline, no thanks, just a HJ today and maybe more next time! There is of course no next time

The point of my post? If I can give a few punters the courage that I had to build, that is my goal. We all work hard for our cash and I am getting over the BS that appears to be around

Among the rocks are some gems, I have 4 gems, in my eyes, that I am happy to share. 2 based in Western Suburbs and 2 in the City, so looking for some gems in return

Massageloverbris
19-04-2023, 05:09 PM
Good for you mate I was going to do a similar post . With cost of living and everything else going on .

Been many shops if lucky half decent massge for 15 min then ask then straight on to the happy part and get you out the door and on top of that most keep the $5 or $10 change ..

It seems many punters will pay the top dollar for shit port service if this you need to stop 🛑

carlco777
19-04-2023, 07:12 PM
I have to tell you guys, I believe I am the champion walker.

Usually on the day, I head out, having made six or seven other bookings close to each other. Most of them would probably be fake, as I would expect, especially with the prices that are mentioned in the ad. Fake, no problem. On to the next one. Hiding behind the door, sure, no problem. I tell them I need to have a shower first. Shower first, screw then pay. Take it or leave it. After shower, I decide if I am horny enough to carry on or not. If not, out of the shower, I tell them I got no money on me, or not enough, going to the ATM to get more but never coming back.

Burner number once a month, Coles/Woolies sell SIM's for $10 a pop. cheaper than being conned by fake ads.

funinqld
19-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Sounds like a good plan. I keep seeing adds that are obviously fake but then a few that look pretty good then I think should I just TOFTT. Being from Sydney and how easy it is there and how hard it is here its off putting a bit to try some new blood so to speak.
Cheers for the advice on walking too.

wanwan88
19-04-2023, 11:44 PM
Good on you mate, totes agree, if you don’t like what you see walk. End of the day the money is from our wallets

Blueshirtguy
20-04-2023, 09:59 AM
I fully support your position mate. It took me a fair few years and number of totally dud experiences to realise that essentially I was being deceived and allowing it to happen. In any other market place if the thing you are offered to purchase turns out at delivery stage to be something different and extremely substandard from what was advertised, you would never accept it. Yet, for some reason, be it that we are scared that we might get exposed, or we optomistically think it will be fine, we carry on with the transaction even after we are fully aware that we have literally been defrauded!! Once I started walking, it changed everything and you realise that its your money you are spending and you have a right to spend it fairly.

4FoW2
20-04-2023, 10:42 AM
I think most of us are starting to rethink our approach to punting esp due to the tough economic times. If the girls think its tough for them, geuss what we are in those same economic times.
I prob walk moreso than I stay now and I've come to terms with that- tired of being screwed the wrong way.

Fully support,and recommend the walk although I think Carlco strategy is good for privates but as I have worked out they are a waste of time, I only go to shops now.
Calco - what is your strategy for shops???

Come on others, join the walking club!
4FoW2

exflux
20-04-2023, 10:55 AM
i have to say i like calco strategy. i would probably do that as well. people waste our time with fake ads and pictures. it is time we do the same back to them, let them know what it feels like.

darkice
20-04-2023, 07:35 PM
Good on you.

I'm the same, I walk or I go for a lower option if price isn't right.

All about VFM.

miiata
20-04-2023, 07:42 PM
sometimes you look at the girl and you get good vibes, like your session could be nice or playful .... if that is the case, i stay ... but if i see the girl already having her tits out, you know it is going to be a rushed session.

most girls think that guys see tits and cum fast, and they want you to finish fast so they can go on to the next person. for them, quantity vs quality ... i won't support those.

Selecta
22-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Great posts guys, it is fef time we engineer3d this environment back to something more similar to what is available in Sydney.
I walk heaps but first i offer 80\20 if they look acceptable. If they try to negotiate, i walk!
It did take me a while to start doing this but now its easy peasy and a "no brainer".
I like the idea of walking if they hide behind a door though.
Maybe take a clipboard with $80 for 20mins written on it so it doesnt look sus if you walk from the doorway 😂

NathanA
22-04-2023, 12:48 PM
usually i tell them i used to be American but now migrated here. and in America, we work on the tip system. good service, they get tipped good. if i am not happy with opening price, i will walk, cos opening price plus tips would work out too expensive.

i am more and more a walker now. in recent days, i start out not even expecting to get any action. when i leave my home with the intention of sussing out the fakes, and i come across a real gem, it is a big big bonus. previously i visit ML/WL on a tight schedule and even if fake, i go through with it or i feel my time is wasted. now i do it the other way around. if people have wasted my time, i will waste theirs. it is stupid and naïve if you are going to think that if you don't do to others, they won't do to you. WAKE UP GUYS. DO BACK ! They will get the idea when more and more people walk.

Zeus007
25-04-2023, 08:37 PM
Good to see others walking too. I’ve walked more than actually staying