PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville MIKU, as good as suggested

cityuncle
19-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Got some free time in the afternoon, and decided to head up to 42G to try my luck.
It was Ali, the Japanese papasan, who greeted me, and asked me whether there was a booking. No, I wanted to see the lineup.
No good for the first ones. I would rather wait. Browsed their roster, I wanted to wait to see two more, Lulu and Miku. Found out Lulu did not come, and here came Miku, looking nice. So Miku it is. Paid the damage for 45 min upon suggestion that Miku was good.

Yes, she was great. As great as what the profile suggests on their website, and as good as Ali indicated.

Into the room, just as if we met sometime before, it came LK, then DFK. Had some intimacy while sitting in the sofa, then was suggested to have a shower. She pronounced the word “shower’ very well, which made me think she has at least functional English. It turned out not really. But language is not a barrier for a good session.
She has good assets on her, long hair, natural C boobs with quality nipples, shaved nice sister.
After shower, more kisses, and then followed BBJ. It was sensual, no teeth. I motioned for 69 with myself on the top, so I could taste her pussy more freely. She seemed enjoying more being tasted and eaten.

The best afternoon tea so far, and I did not want to finish when she wanted to dom me. I wanna CIM if you can. Yes, she obliged. I had high expectation that she could make it. Yes, she did not disappoint me.
She cleaned my brother tenderly, and there were some time left. I was happy to practice my long-gone Japanese with her in my arms. Lovely J girl. She is 24 from Tokyo. Treat her well, and you will have your luck.

WRI, sure.

Kizuraz
19-04-2023, 09:12 PM
Agreed. I love the way she can do an instant kawaii/anime smile out of no where. She's one of the few girls that I've gone back for.

By comparison, you hit the jackpot with Miku over Lulu.

42Gladesville
20-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the after report brother :love:

-TheNightShade-

cityuncle
20-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Agreed. I love the way she can do an instant kawaii/anime smile out of no where. She's one of the few girls that I've gone back for.

By comparison, you hit the jackpot with Miku over Lulu.

I might try double with Miku and Lulu. How is that?

cityuncle
20-04-2023, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the after report brother :love:

-TheNightShade-

Pleasure. Thanks as well.

BlueTimTam
22-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Got some free time in the afternoon, and decided to head up to 42G to try my luck.
It was Ali, the Japanese papasan, who greeted me, and asked me whether there was a booking. No, I wanted to see the lineup.
No good for the first ones. I would rather wait. Browsed their roster, I wanted to wait to see two more, Lulu and Miku. Found out Lulu did not come, and here came Miku, looking nice. So Miku it is. Paid the damage for 45 min upon suggestion that Miku was good.

Yes, she was great. As great as what the profile suggests on their website, and as good as Ali indicated.

Into the room, just as if we met sometime before, it came LK, then DFK. Had some intimacy while sitting in the sofa, then was suggested to have a shower. She pronounced the word “shower’ very well, which made me think she has at least functional English. It turned out not really. But language is not a barrier for a good session.
She has good assets on her, long hair, natural C boobs with quality nipples, shaved nice sister.
After shower, more kisses, and then followed BBJ. It was sensual, no teeth. I motioned for 69 with myself on the top, so I could taste her pussy more freely. She seemed enjoying more being tasted and eaten.

The best afternoon tea so far, and I did not want to finish when she wanted to dom me. I wanna CIM if you can. Yes, she obliged. I had high expectation that she could make it. Yes, she did not disappoint me.
She cleaned my brother tenderly, and there were some time left. I was happy to practice my long-gone Japanese with her in my arms. Lovely J girl. She is 24 from Tokyo. Treat her well, and you will have your luck.

WRI, sure.

https://citybrothel.com.au/project/miku-japan-2/ Is it similar to miku who used to work in Tokyo?

Kizuraz
23-04-2023, 12:58 AM
I might try double with Miku and Lulu. How is that?
I can't say I would recommend Lulu for a single let alone a double.

rod4fun
28-04-2023, 09:24 PM
I can't say I would recommend Lulu for a single let alone a double.

IMHO, punting on Lulu embodies what punting is. She is attractive among the lineup, with a charming smile, nice and slim body. But what follows from picking her up from the lineup is much unpredictable.

The best session I had with her was an hour one. After showering with her cleaning my little brother thoroughly clean, she got on her knees besides the bed, and went on a nice and sensual blow job. She allowed me to push her head to try a DT, which turned out too much for her. She did not have the skills, but let me feel she was willing to please. I had good impression on her at that moment. To me, attitude is more than skills. Then I put her onto the bed, instead of letting her do her job on me, I proceeded with caressing her body, from necks, boobs, nipples to her labia and more. After her nipples got hard enough, I gave them a good sucking and licking while my hand worked on her pussy. It was not easy to get juicy, but still moist enough for me to insert my finger into her. She was reluctant at first, but gave up and let me finger fucking her for a while until sort of orgasm, real or fake, I did not care. Her pussy is tight. Then it was her turn to be in service. She sat up, and took my brother into her mouth nicely. I gave her my first load in her mouth. To my satisfaction, I later also shot my second load inside her mouth down. It was a good session, but also the best one.

The other sessions were just ordinary or awful. Despite of her smile on her face, her physical body seemed not to be easily in mood. Most of the time, dry pussy, and stiff legs. But she was eager to let you shoot off, including using her moaning skills, which I did not like.

Anyway, she is nice looking. To spend some time with a naked pretty smiling thing like Lulu working on letting you offload is still ok, but not to expect more. You might hit jackpot if you keep punting on her.

cityuncle
21-05-2023, 03:12 AM
Not a good day for me to punt, but Miku still made my day. Arigato…