PDA

View Full Version : Question ML squeezing shaft as cumming !

jaquedm1307
20-04-2023, 12:15 AM
Out of curtesy to an ML I usually warn them when I'm about to cum but recently had a few squeezing my shaft as about to & in the process of cumming which for me significantly reduces the joy / impact of cumming leaving a feeling of dissatisfaction and at times genuine aching discomfort in my balls for a few hours afterwards.

Is this a new or long time common practice as don't recall before these few incidents it happening - I'm a relative newb to punting < 1 year

Assume self protection is one - any others & / or reasoning

GoldfishMan
20-04-2023, 01:10 AM
That's a shitty move bro.

Squeezing too hard can cause a sort of "reflux" where your cum can't come out and gets stuck in there. Some girls I fuck had such tight pussies, I had to pull out to jizz on their asses or bellies to get a full relief. Would've loved to creampie them, they were happy to take it too, but God damn those pussies were so tight!

To get this from a HJ is ridiculous. Pure shitty technique if you ask me. Never met one who did this.

Double_Adapter
20-04-2023, 07:58 AM
Squeezing the head of the cock stops blood flow and this helps prolong the erection, but once you reach the point of no return you're fucked and no amount of squeezing can help delay the inevitable, and that's where the blue and yellow pills cone into their own. But nothing beats a good barebacking pussy squeeze.

BobGeorge
20-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Out of curtesy to an ML I usually warn them when I'm about to cum but recently had a few squeezing my shaft as about to & in the process of cumming which for me significantly reduces the joy / impact of cumming leaving a feeling of dissatisfaction and at times genuine aching discomfort in my balls for a few hours afterwards.

Is this a new or long time common practice as don't recall before these few incidents it happening - I'm a relative newb to punting < 1 year

Assume self protection is one - any others & / or reasoning

Either these MLs are new and don’t know what they are doing. Or they’re mean spirited and don’t really care about you or repeat business

LBW1959
20-04-2023, 10:34 AM
Maybe they're trying to edge you but aren't very good at it. Or maybe trying to subdue the explosion. Last ML I was with got it in the hair...prior to this I had noticed most MLs with long hair tie it up before getting down to business. I'd always assumed it was to keep the hair from getting oily, never thought about getting cum in it.

jaquedm1307
20-04-2023, 12:11 PM
Maybe they're trying to edge you but aren't very good at it. Or maybe trying to subdue the explosion. Last ML I was with got it in the hair...prior to this I had noticed most MLs with long hair tie it up before getting down to business. I'd always assumed it was to keep the hair from getting oily, never thought about getting cum in it.

Nothing to do with edging I'm afraid if only - I've had some ML place their palm above the tip to stop the splash

1inchguy
20-04-2023, 12:34 PM
I had girls at Saigon princess do this to me. I feels uncomfortable. I thought its a way to reduce me from shooting my shot so they don't have to clean up much

jaquedm1307
20-04-2023, 10:46 PM
I had girls at Saigon princess do this to me. I feels uncomfortable. I thought its a way to reduce me from shooting my shot so they don't have to clean up much

Understand exactly what u mean but ironically I've never had anyone at SP do this - was there any girl in particular at SP ?

1inchguy
20-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Understand exactly what u mean but ironically I've never had anyone at SP do this - was there any girl in particular at SP ?

My experience it would be Julie. She would death grip me.

abovetherim
20-04-2023, 11:29 PM
My ex gf once held me too tight while I was cumming. I think it fucked my urethera up and I was in pain for a month or so. Be careful bros!

jaquedm1307
21-04-2023, 06:24 AM
My experience it would be Julie. She would death grip me.

Had so many expectations of Julie from a few ARs and other girls at SP but afraid once and once only as major disappointment

jaquedm1307
21-04-2023, 06:25 AM
My ex gf once held me too tight while I was cumming. I think it fucked my urethera up and I was in pain for a month or so. Be careful bros!

Wow sorry to hear - think it might be my go to line in future - 'whatever u do don't squeeze me'

Miclop
21-04-2023, 03:19 PM
That's a shit of a way to cum.
Time to go elsewhere fro sure...

jaquedm1307
21-04-2023, 05:23 PM
That's a shit of a way to cum.
Time to go elsewhere fro sure...

One off dead punt so absolutely......

GoldfishMan
21-04-2023, 07:08 PM
One off dead punt so absolutely......

Care to share who it was you were referring to in your original post, bro? Nothing wrong with naming her. It's what this forum is for, to inform us who to go to / avoid.
And this type of bad technique is just universally bad, nothing YMMV about it at all.

rooter
21-04-2023, 07:17 PM
I thought squeezing the shaft was to help pump out every last drop ...

warwick1
21-04-2023, 07:23 PM

Like siphoning petrol:surprise:

jaquedm1307
21-04-2023, 07:33 PM

That maybe after you've shot the majority out but not when your telling them you're going to cum and they put the clamps on before anything's had a chance to escape

jaquedm1307
21-04-2023, 07:38 PM
Care to share who it was you were referring to in your original post, bro? Nothing wrong with naming her. It's what this forum is for, to inform us who to go to / avoid.
And this type of bad technique is just universally bad, nothing YMMV about it at all.

GoldfishMan Understand and respect your point but the person concerned was also the manager / part owner and we chatted about the forum but she made it very clear she didn't want the shop mentioned &/or thought of as anything but a legit shop and I promised not to write an AR and hope I understand me wishing to stick to my promise. This thread was more an after thought on the drive home

GoldfishMan
21-04-2023, 07:42 PM
All good bro. Totally understandable.

putsputs
01-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Had a session weeks ago where my member was squeezed. Pleasure became uncomfortable really quick

l337dude
02-05-2023, 01:11 PM
I hate it when a ML is being rough with my member or squeeze hard during HJ/cumming, I always pay attention to this, if she's not gentle then I would not return, coz it usually means she's very inexperienced or just doesn't give a f*k and wanna get it over with.

putsputs
02-05-2023, 02:45 PM
I hate it when a ML is being rough with my member or squeeze hard during HJ/cumming, I always pay attention to this, if she's not gentle then I would not return, coz it usually means she's very inexperienced or just doesn't give a f*k and wanna get it over with.

That is so true, if they want return customers, they should be customer-centric

l337dude
02-05-2023, 04:42 PM
yup, IMO there are 2 types of ML, one who gives you lots of attention and wants you to be a return customer (and gives you even better services if you are a repeat customer), the other one is the type who just sees you as yet another punter, they just wanna get the sh*t over with and make you cum/finish n then move on to the next one...I know which one I'm going for.

ergoproxy
02-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Had a session before where my shaft got squeezed as well. But, it was by a trained masseuse in the upmarket bathhouse. It felt really nice somehow. lol

jaquedm1307
03-05-2023, 01:05 PM
Had a session before where my shaft got squeezed as well. But, it was by a trained masseuse in the upmarket bathhouse. It felt really nice somehow. lol

Agree there are some very pleasurable squeezing of balls shaft and head during cumming but the intent I experienced was solely aimed at stopping / significantly reducing my cumming. I believed it's intent was to lessen the clean up and totally uncaring for any possible affect or consequences for their customer

pysterio
04-05-2023, 02:13 AM
i was being a cheeky bugger with a ML and she squeezed me at the end and spanked me after (this was at juliets ) it was so unsatisfying but she was hot

TwisterTongue
04-05-2023, 02:44 PM
I hate when ML stop stroking when they saw it cumming and just squeeze it.

It feels like I didn’t burst out all the loads and feel wedge in shaft