PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Kat's Massage getting better

_Ben
20-04-2023, 01:04 PM
I've had a few very pleasurable experiences at Kat's lately and things seems to be looking up.

They now have a more private entry, and the new 'mystery' room is well, uhm how shall I put it? Worth investigating? ;) .

Happy punting gents

dave.j8811
20-04-2023, 01:09 PM
I've had a few very pleasurable experiences at Kat's lately and things seems to be looking up.

They now have a more private entry, and the new 'mystery' room is well, uhm how shall I put it? Worth investigating? ;) .

Happy punting gents

Give us names and prices

_Ben
20-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Give us names and prices

There's a variety of ML's but I tend to see Kat as I've known her for quite some time. Most pricing are similar to the rest of the industry but for the mystery room you'll want to take some extra pineapples.

6p will get you VERY relaxed. Probably not something you can afford to do every day, but if you want to treat yourself...

dave.j8811
20-04-2023, 02:23 PM
There's a variety of ML's but I tend to see Kat as I've known her for quite some time. Most pricing are similar to the rest of the industry but for the mystery room you'll want to take some extra pineapples.

6p will get you VERY relaxed. Probably not something you can afford to do every day, but if you want to treat yourself...

Who’s available for that?

Fungus the Bogeyman
20-04-2023, 02:55 PM
Who’s available for that?
Its a blindfold for you, lube in your arse and a dude entering the room

VFlowers
20-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Its a blindfold for you, lube in your arse and a dude entering the room

Is there a point to this post? Very plain attempt at humour maybe??
And didn't you mention in the other thread that anything was fine with you because....

All i need is a hole. Who cares whats on the other end of it

dave.j8811
20-04-2023, 05:16 PM
And didn't you mention in the other thread that anything was fine with you because....

Just a troll I reckon. MODS ban this funky mushroom

miiata
20-04-2023, 07:37 PM
i feel it could be the original Rick123000

Fungus the Bogeyman
20-04-2023, 08:08 PM
Just a troll I reckon. MODS ban this funky mushroom
Lets look at some of your quality posting this year dave.j8811. Utter crap. Do you know anything?
1-Who’s available for that?
2-Give us names and prices
3-Let’s us know price etc.
Rose has never let me blow in mouth. Wow
4-Well tell a story. Give a description
5-What side of town?
6-Good advertising opportunity
7-Probably caught something and has to quit cause his mrs got it
8-Ever go the onf girls like Gypsy or C3C3?
9-There be monsters there. Go to GL Aspley or TikTok nundah
10-Guess you don’t like getting your sick sucked?
11-Story? Care to share?
12-A man needs a name
13-Michael Douglas is a punter!
14-Can you maybe translate this?
15-Damn all sth American!
16-Still smell of mould in the shop?
17-Ymmv? Please translate
18-Krystal. Anyone seen her? All on the cards or?
19-Has anyone seen K at nundah?
20-What brazillian have you seen. Very keen
21-Seems like we have another owner trying to infiltrate the tread
22-Give us a review then
23-https://secrethostess.com/1311930/
Has anyone seen?
24-Yep it is indeed
25-Getting a massage with a guy with tits is fucking gay. Y’all are fags
26-That fucking sucks
27-Care to share more? This is so generic
28-Please do share
29-5 for a bit! Bbj at Tikkers for 3
30-A lot of MLS are lesbians
31-Australia. The l(h)and of opportunity
32-Short and curvy. Great arse
33-Agree. Name and shame
34-Da fuq you talking about? You jerk yourself off after a massage?
35-Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Can’t we all just punt in peace!
36-You’re using the wrong account dude
37-Cause a bunch of idiots pay it for a shit time and also Scomo and inflation and shit.
38-Youre in the brisbane forum dude

Fungus the Bogeyman
20-04-2023, 08:12 PM

Good to see shops try something different.

Devils1669
20-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Pm where this place is located

hornedbeast
20-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Is it a milking table? Or a glory hole?

dave.j8811
20-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Lets look at some of your quality posting this year dave.j8811. Utter crap. Do you know anything?
1-Who’s available for that?
2-Give us names and prices
3-Let’s us know price etc.
Rose has never let me blow in mouth. Wow
4-Well tell a story. Give a description
5-What side of town?
6-Good advertising opportunity
7-Probably caught something and has to quit cause his mrs got it
8-Ever go the onf girls like Gypsy or C3C3?
9-There be monsters there. Go to GL Aspley or TikTok nundah
10-Guess you don’t like getting your sick sucked?
11-Story? Care to share?
12-A man needs a name
13-Michael Douglas is a punter!
14-Can you maybe translate this?
15-Damn all sth American!
16-Still smell of mould in the shop?
17-Ymmv? Please translate
18-Krystal. Anyone seen her? All on the cards or?
19-Has anyone seen K at nundah?
20-What brazillian have you seen. Very keen
21-Seems like we have another owner trying to infiltrate the tread
22-Give us a review then
23-https://secrethostess.com/1311930/
Has anyone seen?
24-Yep it is indeed
25-Getting a massage with a guy with tits is fucking gay. Y’all are fags
26-That fucking sucks
27-Care to share more? This is so generic
28-Please do share
29-5 for a bit! Bbj at Tikkers for 3
30-A lot of MLS are lesbians
31-Australia. The l(h)and of opportunity
32-Short and curvy. Great arse
33-Agree. Name and shame
34-Da fuq you talking about? You jerk yourself off after a massage?
35-Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Can’t we all just punt in peace!
36-You’re using the wrong account dude
37-Cause a bunch of idiots pay it for a shit time and also Scomo and inflation and shit.
38-Youre in the brisbane forum dude

Piss off fungus. What reviews and insight have you given?

Fungus the Bogeyman
21-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Piss off fungus. What reviews and insight have you given?

Patience little man. Im setting a tone.

Lovearubntug
21-04-2023, 02:53 PM
Dave and fungus should hook up.. You could cum in each others mouths then come back and post all about it..;)

Selecta
22-04-2023, 11:10 AM
Hmmm, looks like Fungus may be either a bot or using a.i. or both🤔
Could it be linked to the one we just got rid of?

Fungus the Bogeyman
22-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Hmmm, looks like Fungus may be either a bot or using a.i. or both��
Could it be linked to the one we just got rid of?
A Bot? Seriously?
Please tell me you haven’t procreated. To save you looking it up “Have children”

harry444
22-04-2023, 02:49 PM
He's not a bot. Just a typical alpha male. You know, the rowdy ones in the pub.

Zac90
22-04-2023, 06:06 PM

Happy punting gents

Are we still required to walk through the front driveway to get to this private entry? It is a busy road that often has a lot of cars waiting at the lights.

knchstr
22-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Can anyone share where this is at? Springwood?

harry444
23-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Hamilton Rd. Chermside.

_Ben
23-04-2023, 01:24 PM
Can anyone share where this is at? Springwood?

It's in Chermside, and you can now get to the back/side door directly from the large carpark.

Here's a link to their locanto ad: https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5523011333/KAT-SHOP-hotties-girls-today.html

Best to contact the shop to get more details.

But for fun you can tell them ben sent you. You probably won't get anything out of that but with a bit of luck I might get a discount at some stage :smile:

Bed Wrecker
23-04-2023, 04:21 PM
It's in Chermside, and you can now get to the back/side door directly from the large carpark.

Here's a link to their locanto ad: https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5523011333/KAT-SHOP-hotties-girls-today.html

Best to contact the shop to get more details.

But for fun you can tell them ben sent you. You probably won't get anything out of that but with a bit of luck I might get a discount at some stage :smile:
Or they now dont trust you cause you talk on the internet

Selecta
24-04-2023, 01:54 PM
He's not a bot. Just a typical alpha male. You know, the rowdy ones in the pub.
Except this Alpha Male got teased at school 🤣

Zeus007
25-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Good to hear Kat’s are improving. Always thought she was a bit pricey

punk_
27-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Dont know how i feel about this joint. Had my first visit today. First up, the back door setup is good but honestly its a pretty legit looking place. For the sake of fucking around to get through the garden if a car is parked in a certain spot. Not worth it, id just go through the front who gives a shit.

Its a intresting setup, old house, very clean (with the exception of towels that felt way too old) and a decent vibe inside. Certainly feels the nicest of any shop ive been to. Downside of an old house though is its noisey, when your in your room. Voices carry, people walking around. Its not very peaceful honestly its kinda chaotic.

I called and booked and my pet hate happened, get there. Yeah i have a booking "oh i can only do half hour" hate that. Ive had it happen a few times now at different places. So she said i could do that or wait around 20 minutes for the next girl to start. I said I'll wait and she ended up showing early so it all worked out.

I got a new girl (she said her first week, and first time working as ML). Wont say her name for her privacy. Super tall, very pretty, dressed up. Aussie born/great english.

I got the waxing room as it was the only one available which is tiny. My feet were hitting the wall. But she still gave a very nice massage. Some tt. Gave me the menu, hj 50, nhj 100, bj 150 and she said fs but not this week 😬. Went nhj and was very satisfied. She also let me touch and was flirty which made the whole hour feel good. She was also checking timer from time to time making sure you get your full hour if you want it.

Only thing i really didnt care for was leaving oiley. She did offer tbf for a shower. I said nah thinking id just get a wet towel wipe down and she did do that. But not the best job and proceded to oil me up again after to kill the last 10 minutes. Gave me a dry towel to wipe myself off but yeah. Felt gross on the way home should've showered.

They're also open till 12 so thats good . All in all i probably would go back. But honestly think i prefer VIP or Acqua

Jack Sparrow
27-04-2023, 08:27 PM
Dont know how i feel about this joint. Had my first visit today. First up, the back door setup is good but honestly its a pretty legit looking place. For the sake of fucking around to get through the garden if a car is parked in a certain spot. Not worth it, id just go through the front who gives a shit.

Its a intresting setup, old house, very clean (with the exception of towels that felt way too old) and a decent vibe inside. Certainly feels the nicest of any shop ive been to. Downside of an old house though is its noisey, when your in your room. Voices carry, people walking around. Its not very peaceful honestly its kinda chaotic.

I called and booked and my pet hate happened, get there. Yeah i have a booking "oh i can only do half hour" hate that. Ive had it happen a few times now at different places. So she said i could do that or wait around 20 minutes for the next girl to start. I said I'll wait and she ended up showing early so it all worked out.

I got a new girl (she said her first week, and first time working as ML). Wont say her name for her privacy. Super tall, very pretty, dressed up. Aussie born/great english.

I got the waxing room as it was the only one available which is tiny. My feet were hitting the wall. But she still gave a very nice massage. Some tt. Gave me the menu, hj 50, nhj 100, bj 150 and she said fs but not this week 😬. Went nhj and was very satisfied. She also let me touch and was flirty which made the whole hour feel good. She was also checking timer from time to time making sure you get your full hour if you want it.

Only thing i really didnt care for was leaving oiley. She did offer tbf for a shower. I said nah thinking id just get a wet towel wipe down and she did do that. But not the best job and proceded to oil me up again after to kill the last 10 minutes. Gave me a dry towel to wipe myself off but yeah. Felt gross on the way home should've showered.

They're also open till 12 so thats good . All in all i probably would go back. But honestly think i prefer VIP or Acqua

Great review Punk
I live nearby so will have to check it out.

dave.j8811
27-04-2023, 09:26 PM
Good to hear Kat’s are improving. Always thought she was a bit pricey

Yeah one lady was charging 4 for a slide

smokieb69
28-04-2023, 09:50 AM
What’s the story with the “mystery room” at Kats?

pained744
29-04-2023, 05:25 PM
I’ve been waxed there a few times by Kat. The last time I was there another ML did the massage after. Inked half Sri Lankan, very frikken cute and perfect body. Pricey but worth it. Can’t remember her name though. But would definitely choose her again.

Zac90
30-04-2023, 01:21 PM
I’ve been waxed there a few times by Kat. The last time I was there another ML did the massage after. Inked half Sri Lankan, very frikken cute and perfect body. Pricey but worth it. Can’t remember her name though. But would definitely choose her again.

That would have been Tiny

Ronjeremy
10-05-2023, 08:38 PM
Hi all….Just wondering has anyone seen Sassy (Russian girl) ?

dave.j8811
11-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Hi all….Just wondering has anyone seen Sassy (Russian girl) ?

Saw her last year. Sun pat massage. Body is a mom bod. No Tt subpar hj

Honeypot69
15-05-2023, 12:19 AM

How was the waxing? Been looking for a different place other unique Thai to do my butt and under carriage. Obviously Kats the one who does it there? Is she nice to look at as well?